||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- you can use YH-840 to bond silica gel and aluminum sheet in small area, and it’s hard to tear and will have an effect of destruction and melting, transparent and environmental.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Construction technology of ceiling aluminum sheet: (1) firstly check keel’s quality, the straight shape and uniformly forced state of boom, control the keel’s gap within 500mm, reduce the gap according to design requirement under humid environment. The lower surface of keel is smooth without a sense of bearing down, main device is closely connected with accessories, it can be bound after being confirmed qualified.(2) we should break the board along the cutting line and ensure the margin of cutting board straight and square without any chipping or arris defect. (3) while placing and fixing the board, we can place edge of aluminum-plastic panel(encapsulated edge) in the vertical direction of supporting keel, there is a phenomena of hanging. Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. You can start from a plate angle or middle position, and don’t place them at the same time. Slab joint should be straight and in the same width, without break joint. (4) in the process of joint, Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. And the butt joint should be stagger, the butt joint can’t be connected on the same keel. When you use doubling plate, the joints of the second layer board and the first layer board can’t be connected with the same keel, double-deck gypsum board should be staggered joints.
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:Physics question- Buoyancy of aluminum vs lead?
- Buoyant force = weight of water displaced The thing that affects the weight displaced is the volume of the metal blocks. Both Aluminum and Lead have the same mass (1kg) but Lead is more dense than Aluminum (11.34g/cm^3 vs 2.70g/cm^3). As such, the 1kg of Aluminum has a greater volume than Lead and hence experienced the greater buoyant force.
- Q:An aluminum clock pendulum?
- this concerns change in length of aluminum due to fall in temp T(20 C) = 2pi√(L20/g = 1 sec L20 = g/4pi^2 ----------- (1) T(-5 C) = 2pi√(L5/g L5 = T(5)^2*g /4pi^2 ----------- (2) coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum = alpha alpha = delta L/L* delta T 23*10^-6 = (L5 - L20) /L20*(- 5 - 20) (L5 - L20) /L20 = - 25*23*10^-6 L5/L20 = 1 - 25*23*10^-6 = 0.999425 --- (3) L5 decrease in length T(5) will reduce (2) / (1) L5/L20 = [T(5)^2*g /4pi^2] * [4pi^2/g] = 0.999425 [T(5)^2] = 0.999425 T(5) = 0.9997 sec this is period when in (-5 C) room a) pendulum gains time in cold room word gains is used because it takes less in 1 oscillation. b) it gains time = 1 - 0.9997 = 0.0003 sec in 1 sec gain in every hour = 0.0003*3600 = 1.08 sec
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- Fiberglass Bass Boats
- Q:Bought a House with aluminum wiring?
- The aluminum is a soft metal and compresses and tends to loosen at the wire connections. It was probably installed properly with the semi compound and is probably ok. But the connections could be loose and cause a hot junction over heat in your service breaker box (Load Center). Every connection in the panel could be tightened a Quarter or half turn to snug them up by an electrician in just thirty minutes or so. and ease your concerns. Pay attention when he does and see if they turned or were still snug. this will give you insight into when to re check them a year or so down the line.
- Q:Chemists, how does concrete react with aluminium?
- Embedded aluminum roof flashing, aluminum water stops, aluminum electrical conduit, introduced aluminum powder (sometimes used to foam concrete), or embedded structural aluminum shapes may all corrode in concrete or mortar. In all cases, a reaction that forms aluminum hydroxide and hydrogen gas occurs, and may cause expansion and cracking of the concrete or mortar. The common use of calcium chloride (or other alkali compounds), and dampness of the concrete increases the reaction rate. Usually, coating the aluminum with bituminous paint, impregnated paper or felt, plastic, or an alkali-resistant coating will prevent or sharply reduce the corrosion.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:Why aluminum reacts slowly with dilute acids?
- Aluminum metal is not very reactive because of the passivating layer of aluminum oxide, Al2O3, on the surface of the metal. The oxide coating can be dissolved by solutions which are either very acidic or very basic. ======== Follow up ======== Whoa, Nellie. Back the boat up. The oxide coating on aluminum comes from oxygen in the air and covers the surface of the aluminum long before it landed in the acid solution. The dissolved oxygen in the acid solution is NOT the reason for oxygen combining with aluminum. The pH of the solution has little influence on the amount of dissolved oxygen. The partial pressure of O2 above the water and the temperature of the water are much more important to the amount of dissolved oxygen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range