||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications:
Aluminium Coil with Different Colors and Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Percentage Aluminum in alloy using stoichiometric relationship?
- Aluminum foil
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Let me guess. is your saw made by Chicago Electric by chance? I work as a welder and I tried to fix one of those retarded things a customer brought in, about a year back. The real problem here is a faulty design. Plain and simple. The metal used to make the part is extremely cheap. If you had it welded it would probably cost a bit on labor, and furthermore it's very likely to just break again in the future. See if you can find a used saw made by a name brand, like Milwakee, Delta, or Makita. If it's a tool you use often, then you'll save money in the long run, trust me.
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- they are both silver white.
- Q:aluminum hydroxide is a acid or base?
- The above examples you mentioned are correct. But Aluminium hydroxide is amphoteric. It can behave either like an acid or a base depending on the what it interacts with. It dissolves in acid, forming Al(H2O)63+ or its hydrolysis products. It also dissolves in strong alkali, forming Al(OH)4-.
- Q:What is the diameter and area of a hole drilled through aluminum?
- Aluminum okorder.com/ So 7.50 * 22.2 * 10-6 * 89 = 0.0111555 mm diameter increase (should only report 3 sig figs, so 7.51 mm). The area is then pi / 4 * d^2 = 44.31017 (so 44.3) mm^2
- Q:is there any tool that will pick up aluminum nails?
- Aluminum can't be magnetized - it's not ferrous. Put a piece of old pantyhose over the hose of a vacuum and vacuum the area... the nails will be picked up by the suction, but not sucked into the hose. Then you can just tale them off.
- Q:A copper-aluminum alloy has an aluminum concentration of (5.19x10^2) kg/m3.?
- Densities: Aluminum: 2,710 kg/m^3 Copper: 8,940 kg/m^3 Basis: 1 m^3 of copper-aluminum alloy mass of aluminum in 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg vol. of aluminum in the 1 m^3 alloy = 519 kg/(2710 kg/m^3) = 0.1915 m^3 vol. of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = 1 m^3 - 0.1915 m^3 = 0.8085 m^3 mass of copper in 1 m^3 alloy = (0.8085 m^3)*(8,940 kg/m^3) = 7,227.87 kg mass of the m^3 alloy = 7,227.87 kg + 519 kg = 7,746.87 kg %weight of aluminum = (519 kg/7,746.87 kg)*100% = 6.70% The alloy has 6.70% by weight of aluminum in it.
- Q:4.0mm five bars, aluminum plate, 4 aluminum plate, one ton, how many square?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liu Guangxi Henan Mingtai aluminum has the.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range