||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PVDF Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Calculate the resistance of aluminium cable of length 1o km and diameter 2mm?
- Let ρ be the resistivity of the aluminum cable, A the cross sectional area of the cable and l the cable's length. The resistance R of the aluminum cable is now given by: R = ρ·l / A = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·r²) = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·(1·10^-3)²) = 85.9 Ω I guess the tricky part is remembering: R = ρ·l / A but when you realize how intuitive this equation is you don't have to memorize it. The resistance R is proportional to the resistivity ρ, so we must have the following in our equation: R = ρ·k , where k is some value governed by the dimensions of the cable! It is logical that the resistance is also proportional to the wires length l. This is logical when you realize that the longer the wire the more obstacles the electrons will have to pass by! Now we have that: R = ρ·l·c , where c is another value governed now by the cross sectional area (only dimensional property left). If we think of the wire as a highway with cars instead of electrons we realize that there is less resistance (higher speed) when the highway has many lanes and is very broad. From this we realize that the greater the cross sectional area the smaller the resistance. R must therefore be inversely proportional to A. We now have: R = ρ·l / A I hope there are no mistakes here :P
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- Aluminum will not rust. So water used sparingly in the right spots - away from vital bearings - shouldn't pose a problem. Just don't shoot a high pressure hose all over the place. I use a bunch of old clean rags Simple Green. Simple spray it on a rag - wipe the dirt off and follow up with another clean rag to wipe off any residue. Link below.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- i dont think any foods will contain substantial quantities of aluminium as its not a metal commonly found in bioinorganic chemistry. Aluminium salts could potentially be found in water, also using aluminium pans could potentially lead to aluminium consumption. hope this helps
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:Which is better - a steel roof or an aluminum roof?
- Both okorder.com All in all, either steel or aluminum will last over 50 years, and provides great resistance to hail, wind, fire, and rain. Aluminum will last somewhat longer, as you don't have to depend on galvanized or Galvalume coatings for corrosion resistance. Steel is much more affordable, and still lasts a very long time.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:IS aluminium oxide passive (non-reactive) (plz read below too)?
- Not sure. Maybe because Na K are more active than Aluminum.
- Q:how to weld aluminum with fluxcore?
- They make aluminum welding sticks with flux that work with DC welders.
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- I am quite sure any acid strong enough to dissolve aluminium would be able to dissolve iron and steel, as acid + metal equations can be substituted with any metal and any acid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range