||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PE Coated Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
- Q:Is there any difference between wooden crutches and aluminum?
- Aluminum are lighter..........And I guess after a day of using Wooden Crutches...you can get really tired because of the exra weight your lugging around.
- Q:Food containing aluminium?
- complex aspect. research using the search engines. it can assist!
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- (3) the suspension with pay during the period of nursing by the unit responsible during the period of hospitalization; (4) the food allowance according to the standard issued by injured workers
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:melting aluminum?
- aluminum, in general, will just oxidize if heated in air. it is not just cans that behave that way when they (alcan, alcoa) smelt aluminum industrially they keep it in a reducing environment and do not allow molten aluminum to contact air. so use any aluminum you like but prevent it from contacting air.
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- Sanding Aluminum Wheels
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is dissolved in NaOH to remove impurities and form aluminum hydroxide; the aluminum hydroxide is then precipitated out, and water is removed to produce pure aluminum oxide (alumina). In aluminum production, alumina (Al2O3) is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6). This molten mixture is then placed in a container with graphite electrodes (cathode and anode are both graphite). The molten mixture serves as the electrolyte. At the cathode: Al3+ (l) + 3e- ---- Al (l) Aluminum ions gather electrons to form aluminum metal, which is liquid due to the high temperatures. The molten metal sinks to the bottom of the container, and is piped off. At the anode: 2O2- (l) --- O2 (g) + 4e- The oxide ions from alumina lose their electrons to form oxygen gas.
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- Aluminum alloy rolling doors more than 10 specifications, prices are not the same, depending on the sample to know the price, the price range is probably between 100--800, a great difference between Oh!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range