||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy 1100 PE Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Aluminum is very recyclable and profitable to do so. It takes 95% less energy to recycle aluminum then to create new aluminum. I doubt that you will find a better alternative that will withstand oven heat. You need to start a recycling program
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- ALL aluminum is man made. What exists in the ground is aluminum-oxide which is a white/grey granular material. The oxide is converted into the base metal by use of an electric arc furnace. (the power bill is huge) Aluminum as the metal you are familiar with in recyclable soda cans does NOT exist in nature. NO, aluminum is a metal, and like all other metals, only glows if heated to a high enough temperature to do so... You can recycle 100 cans for the cost of what it takes to make the aluminum for ONE NEW can.
- Q:Chem Help: Ionization energies for aluminum?
- aluminum forms an ion by loosing electrons. once an electron is lost, the nucleus attains net positive charge. as a result, the remaining electrons are strongly held by nuclea force of attraction, hence more energy is required to remove them.
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- Aluminum acetate, borate, borohydride, bromide, carbide, chloride, chlorohydrate, floride, fluorosilicate, hydride, hydroxide, iodide, nitrate, oxide, phosphate, sulfide lithium aluminium hydride I'm sure there are more. Threre are thousands of Aluminum alloys. Most metals considered to be aluminum are actually aluminum alloys.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:is there a place that recycles crushed aluminum cans for money?
- Recycling aluminum benefits the economy, the community and the environment and can make you money. Aluminum can be recycled over and over again. Recycled aluminum will make it back to the product market within 60 days after recycling. Any type of aluminum is recyclable. Schools, organizations and sport teams commonly use this as a method to raise money. There is no out-of-pocket expense. You will simply need to set up a designated area for receiving the aluminum and then transport it to the recycling station OR Put crushed aluminum cans in the recycling bin.They are processed the same way. I used to have a can-crusher, a little hand operated press that flattened cans out for easy keeping and storage. You could get a lot more of them into a box and they still were worth the nickel if you lived in CA or other states that refunded on cans. :)
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Aluminum foil and aluminum coil production is a typical manufacturing type. With ERP, you can manage all the production processes, carry out cost accounting and voucher making, and can download the long-term trial.
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- sophisticated task. search onto a search engine. this can help!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range