AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
1. Chemical composition of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
3. Standard of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet :
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : 1 Ton
7. Payment terms of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : T/T or L/C
8. Packing of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip,
or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Sheet : Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Good with magnetic and without magnetism. See what you like.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content. An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction. Stainless steel is usually divided according to the structure of the organization, can be divided into austenite, ferrite, martensite and other major categories.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brown and white, brown and black chromium, chromium manganese nitrogen is black (the three color refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Volume: due to the use of the problem, customers may come to buy materials, do not buy the entire volume of material, but cut the plate for sale, the remaining less than a roll of materialMaterials, called rolls, are lower in price than normal materials.
- Q:Why does the stainless steel after processing have magnetism?
- The austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, a tripod of stainless steel processing in processing time due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States materials and Testing Association (ASTM) named SUS 304 stainless steel brand abbreviation. 304 stainless steel, 1Cr18Ni9., is a widely used austenitic stainless steel.
Our company has many metallurgical industry experts and technical engineers, professional sales staff. We can provide users with timely professional services.The company focus on technology development of metallurgical industry, and try to achieve mutual benefit and common development , willing to serve customers sincerely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range