51.2v 100ah best rack mounted battery backup lithium ion batteries cabinet lifepo4 battery pack NCQ
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard Charge Voltage
Max Charge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max Discharge Current
Support 10 Units In Parallel
Support 15 units
Support 15 Units
≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Wall Mounted / Stand
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. How about after-sales service?
A. We will provide you with a 3 years warranty. If there are any problems, please let us know and we will provide you with a positive solution.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. Sample 5-10 days, mass production time 3-5 weeks depending on order quantity.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, but low MOQ, 10pcs order is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Bigger order shipped by air or by sea.
Q6. How to proceed with an order?
A. 1st, please let us know your requirements or application. 2nd, We offer our quotation. 3rd, customer confirms the samples and make a deposit for formal order. 4th, We produce your order.
Q7. Can you print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please supply us the artwork before mass production.
- Q:i recently bought a laptop and i was instructed that the initial charging time for the battery should be 8 hurs, but there are some people to say that such is a thing of the past and li ions no longer need that long of an initial charging time.
- For the initial charge you need to charge it for 8-12 hrs. Then each time you charge it it will be fully charged in about an hour. The charge last a long time and the battery last a long time.
- Q:I want to convert my LED lantern to a rechargeable. I want to use (2) 7.2 battery pack in Parallel to increase my reserve capacity, But the voltage jump to 8 volt. Can I just add a resistor and which one. Please help. Thanks.
- Feeding the output of the 7.2 volt batteries through three diodes connected in series and rated at one amp will reduce the voltage to 6.0.Each diode will produce a voltage drop of .4 volts.
- Q:I have a Canon t1i with External Canon 430ex ii flash. It seems the turbo ones are abit expensive so what would be under that model where I will get excellent refresh rate
- I have a Quantum power pack that has lasted me for 18 years. Its a workhorse of a pack and has gotten me through day long shoots without having to recharge. Whichever type you get, make sure you recharge it AS SOON as you are done using it. This will help the battery last a lot longer then if you leave it laying around half charged.
- Q:How much MV is required to achieve a balanced charge? The The Is the precision of the balance.
- Dynamic deviation, that is, the battery is running in the state of charge should not exceed 50mv.
- Q:The difference between the battery cell and the battery pack.
- Battery cell is a separate battery, the battery is composed of several batteries in series to form a group.
- Q:Hi, I need to know a good battery pack for this camcorder, the battery that came with it only lasts about 60 minutes, I want one that lasts at least two hours, because I am about to go on a trip.
- From Canon. BP-2L14 You can use the original as a spare - while one is in use, the other is charging Get the CB-2LW Battery Charger, too.
- Q:i just open the battery pack.but someone told me thats not the only way
- Press and hold the XBOX Live button in the center of the controller. When prompted, select the option to power off the controller. Easy Sleezy! Peace! The Reverend
- Q:I need to build a battery pack that will last a min 2hrs to power a motor through a speed controller. The motor will be run at the slowest speed possible.Motor Specifications:? Torque: 12.0kg/cm? Rated Voltage: 12.0V? Operating: 4.5 - 18V max? Current - No load: 70mA? Current - Full load: 1380mA? Gear Ratio:
- You need to do two things to work this out as you have not provided enough detail. Step one: Determine average motor current over the two hour period. Step two: Calculate the required AH (amp hour) rating required for the batteries. Step one: connect an ammeter to the supply side of the speed controller. Run the motor at the speed you require. Measure the current. (lets assume 300mA) Step two: Battery Capacity. Lets say you need 3 hours run time. 300mA * 3 hours 900mAhours required. Check the AH rating of your batteries. (lets assume they are 450mAH rated) Building the battery pack: You neeed 8 batteries in series to get the required 12V. But if you did this you would only have a 450mAH rated battery pack. You need to double that, so put another 8 batteries in series. That will give you 900mAH which is what you require. (total 16 batteries) If you have 900mAH batteries you would only need 8. If you have 450mAH battaries you would need 16 (two parallel lots of 8) If you have 100mAH batteries you would need 72 batteries (9 parallel lots of 8)etc If you have 1800mAH batteries you will still need 8 to get the required voltage, but the motor will run aproximately twice as long as with the 900mAH solutions. Hope this helps!
- Q:Hi. I accidentally used the wrong charger on my sony np-bn1 lithium ion battery for about, say, 30 minutes, and then realized I was using the wrong one, switched to the right one.A few hours passed, and now i have a problem where if i put it in my camera, it'll stay on for 5 seconds, and then say For use with compatible battery only.Plz help.
- I did the same mistake for just a few seconds and it does not charge anymore :(
- Q:How long will a 8.4V 7-cell NiMh mini battery pack or a 9.4v battery last in my m4? And how long should i charge it for. What is a smart charger?
- confident! The electrify is off. i bought D batteries for lamps. The batteries final for 4 hour interior the lamps or fan. while the lamp is going out, I positioned them interior the freezer in one day. an analogous batteries have lasted yet another 4 hours. i'm repeating this to work out what share cases i will recharge the batteries. The Fuji batteries say that they could explode if recharged. Or could they simply prefer you to maintain procuring batteries. The Duracell alkaline battery tells you to no longer fee, put in hearth or connect improperly or the battery could desire to explode. the cheap CVS alkaline battery additionally says do no longer set up backwards, fee or put in hearth or could explode. base line is a small a million.5 volt battery could be recharged a minimum of as quickly as by making use of putting in freezer. i does no longer positioned then in longer than in one day. I even have been making use of lamps for terribly very nearly a wee. They take 2 d batteries that final 4 hours. I even have 4 gadgets of batteries that I even have usernames then recharged. No issues yet. Dry the batteries earlier making use of. Act at your guy or woman danger.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like