2.Iso -9001 quality guarantee
3.Manufacture direct sales,competitive price
4.Small quantity accepted
2*6 AWG 8AWG 10AWG 12AWG cable cooper/ Aluminum Concentric Cable
PVC Insulated Single Phase Concentric Aluminum Cable
This specification is for PVC insulated single phase concentric cables with circular stranded aluminum conductors for operation up to and including 1000 volts between phases and 600 volts to earth .The cable shall have a central phase stranded aluminum conductor insulated with red PVC and concentric layer comprising bare aluminum wires (combined neutral—earth conductor) and outer sheath in black PVC.
3.1 SERVICE AND SYSTEM CONDITONS
a) The cable shall be a service cable for continuous operation outdoors and tropical conditions (temperature range of -1°C to +40°C,humidity of up to 90% and saline conditions along the coast).
b) The cable shall be suitable for laying in cable ducts in air .
c) Permissible continuous loading operating temperature shall be 70°C.
3.2 MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCION
3.2.1 Phase Conductors
a) The phase conductor shall be circular stranded annealed aluminum conductors (class 2).The phase conductor shall have a left-hand direction lf lay .
b) The insulation of the phase conductor shall be red PVC compound specified in KS 04-1022.It shall be applied by an extrusion process and shall be spark tested.
3.2.2 Concentric Layer
a) The neutral conductor shall be concentric and shall be manufactured from plain annealed aluminum wires.
b) The concentric layer shall be applied with a right hand direction of lay.
3.2.3 Over sheath
The over sheath shall be an extruded layer of black PVC
3.3 STANDARD SIZES AND CHARACTRISTICS
The characteristics of the cables shall comply with the following table.
Concentric neutral conductors :
Number /approx. diameter of wires
Minimum lay lengths
Thickness of over sheath
Approximate overall diameter
Maximum conductor DC resistance per 1000mof cable at 20°C
No. /approx dia. of wires
Thickness of insulation
- Q:Speaker cable and Power cable in same path?
- If you parallel a power cord, you could get 60 cycle in the speaker cord. This is why they would like you to run them at least 4 apart. However, you might not be able to do that. It will not damage the wire, nor create a short circuit. Just possible noise (a low frequency buzz).
- Q:This graphics card doesn't need power cables right?
- My GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB card does not need cables--all power goes through the motherboard to it.
- Q:Please help, need to know the name of a power cable.?
- If you are in the UK, it is 13amp insulated, power cable with live, neutral and earth wires.
- Q:Do anybody know where I can purchase a DIN plug(power cable) for a SONY XPLOD CD 10disc changer?
- you could either go to sony themselves or try a really good car audio shop and probably order you one and possibly try OKorder and see if they have one if you have halfords try them they are good for your different needs (if you have one ).
- Q:Does voltage change if you split a power cable?
- no u will not get coz current will be split and corresponding volts also
- Q:What accessories/cables should I buy for this apple computer?
- Power cable, USB keyboard, USB mouse. That's it. Find a power cable (any old computer power cable will work) and see if it even powers on and does anything first. Crack it open. Set it on its face, then undo the three screws across the bottom. They do NOT come out. They only loosen up until you can't turn them anymore. The back pops off. Look for any swollen or leaking capacitors. If you find any, then it's junk. If you don't, then see if there's any RAM in it. If not, toss some PC3200 DDR RAM in there and see if you get anything.
- Q:Power cable for PNY GeForce GTX 550Ti?
- Depends - what are your system specs? Impossible for people to help you when we don't even know what hardware you're running. Don't ruin your new graphics card by putting it ; 1. On a power supply without enough wattage to handle it, and 2. On a power supply that didn't come with cables for a graphics card. Chances are you should invest in a bigger power supply. I would recommend at least 550w for a GTX550Ti. I recommend Corsair and XFX power supplies, as well as Seasonic.
- Q:What is the difference between a pre-branch cable and a punched clip?
- The structure of the PV cable is shown in the table. The difference between the ordinary cable and the PV cable is analyzed: The common cable can be seen from Table 1 that the conductor and the PV cable used are consistent. ordinary cable insulation and sheath can be seen from Table 1 different from the photovoltaic cable. Ordinary cable is only suitable for use in general environment. the advantages of photovoltaic power cable: high temperature, cold, oil, acid and alkali salt, anti-ultraviolet, flame retardant, environmental protection, photovoltaic power cable is mainly used for harsh environment, the service life of more than 25 years.
- Q:Does the Corsair CX series CX500W PSU come with an AC power cable?
- I all my years, I've yet to see a power supply that doesn't come with a new power cable. Thing is, tho, the power cable is standard in 99.9% of power supplies. One will pretty much work on another.
- Q:Can I adapt my old mac power cable so that it works with my new magnetic MacBook Pro port? ?
- No, you really can't. The effort and money that would be spent on it would far exceed the cost of a new cable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range