Main Raw Material: Titanium concentrates
Appearance: Super White Powder
Physical Properties of White Powder Rutile Titanium Dioxide Manufacturer With Low Price in China
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Acrylic paint to paint clothes, dry surface to be painted to prevent fade?
- It is recommended that you do not use acrylic acrylic paint to wear on the body is very uncomfortable and you say the problem is bound to be able to switch to textile paint textile paint is a professional painting on the cloth finished after the dry and then the next effect And the effect of the same as the printing machine, including what feel and not the problem of propylene
- Q:What is high performance polymer?
- High-performance polymer thermal stability, high melting point, can be used at 300 ℃ long-term.
- Q:How do I paint ceiling?
- While giving strokes on ceiling use a very steady hand so that the paint does not splatter to other walls. If you like you can also use angle brushes for painting the ceiling.
- Q:What kind of dye is used in paper?
- General tons of paper in 0.1kg to 1.2kg, the concentration is generally in a few percent
- Q:Do you always get into contact with paint and rosin?
- Benzene and benzene series have also been identified as carcinogenic by the World Health Organization. It is the decoration of several major gas in the greatest harm. People in a short time inhalation of high concentrations of toluene, xylene, there will be symptoms of central nervous system anesthesia, light dizziness, headache, nausea, chest tightness, fatigue, confusion, serious coma can cause respiratory failure and death. Benzene mainly on the skin, eyes and upper respiratory tract stimulating effect. Often exposed to benzene, the skin may be due to degreasing and become dry, and some allergic eczema. Long-term exposure to benzene mixture of people, a higher incidence of aplastic anemia, and can cause leukemia. Pregnant women inhaled a lot of toluene can cause fetal infant malformations, central nervous system dysfunction and growth retardation and other defects. Benzene is a colorless, special aromatic smell of liquid, so called "aromatic killer". Benzene mainly comes from coatings, paints and various organic solvents. Indoor paint is divided into two kinds of water-based paint and solvent-based paint. Contamination is mainly solvent-based paint, and the use of environmentally friendly water-based paint can be completely exempt from concerns about paint pollution. In 2004, the EU will ban the production and sale of solvent-based paint, the full use of water-based paint. In addition, the colorful paint contains more benzene, mercury, lead, cadmium and other harmful substances are also a lot, should be used as little as possible paint.
- Q:Paint fume?
- Yes paint fumes more than likely caused your headache ,nausea Even if the paint was low odor still releases vapor. As for your neck , painting tends to do that to your muscles, hence i quit my apprenticeship with 2 months to go cause i hate painting with a passion. Get some fresh air ,don't sleep in the same house where your working.
- Q:Want to know if the ink of L351 and L353 is pigment ink or dye ink
- Under normal circumstances we original ink cartridges are water-based dye ink, L300 series is a common household machine Oh (∀ ·) ノ
- Q:Anode organic dyes why intolerant uv test
- Femtosecond detection found that organic dye dyeing is the anodized parts immersed in organic dyes containing the solution, so that the dye into the pores of the film layer of the adsorption layer to achieve the purpose of dyeing. As the adsorbed dye is not strong enough. So that the color of the film is easily wiped off and the abrasion resistance is poor. In addition, organic dyes in the long-term exposure to sunlight can easily fade, and thus poor light resistance. Organic dyes in the ultraviolet light under the electron transition occurs, prone to degradation and oxidation
- Q:What are the types of paint?
- According to the different functions, the paint can be divided into many kinds: waterproof paint, fire paint, mildew paint, anti-mosquito paint, and a variety of energy can be multi-functional paint and so on.
- Q:What is the pigment of the denim? is it harmful for body?
- Will not
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range