Main Raw Material: Titanium concentrates
Appearance: Super White Powder
Physical Properties of White Powder Rutile Titanium Dioxide Manufacturer With Low Price in China
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:What is the damage to the body?
- Chronic benzene poisoning, mainly benzene on the skin, eyes and upper respiratory tract irritation.
- Q:What is the polymerization mechanism by which the low molecular weight monomer is converted into a polymer
- The general category says the addition polymerization reaction (polymerization reaction) polycondensation reaction (condensation reaction)
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:What is the difference between waterborne pigments and oily pigments?
- Water-based pigments such as water powder painting, mainly by the number of water master painting, beginners easy to master, cheap, strong coverage, and sometimes there will be hearty feeling, fly in the ointment is dry and wet when the difference is more obvious. Oily pigments are mainly used to reconcile the oil, the price is more expensive, but the color is bright, dry and wet changes are not obvious. I hope to help you.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and plastic?
- The most conventional, the role of paint a lot of simple to say that the role of decorative protection, plastic is used a lot of very wide, not to say what is mainly used to do.
- Q:What is the difference between painting and painting?
- Construction compared to paint construction slow, but there are texture, pattern, easy maintenance. Paint the shortcomings: large roller coating effect and brush inside the brush pattern is different, there are different texture. Most of the latex paint on the market, but also the most practical, latex paint the base of the most important treatment, most of the paint company you buy paint in his painting will help you free painting, but will not help you deal with the base of this point to pay special attention.
- Q:What is the tattoo pigment doing?
- The role of tattoo material is in the tattoo art, through the needle into a certain depth of the human skin, and can be relatively independent in the skin to keep down, for a period of time, through their own color display tattoo art.
- Q:Is water-based paint and clear paint the same thing?
- Clear paint is a kind of paint, paint, in general, is able to be coated on the surface of the object to be coated and can form a solid film attached to the continuous film. Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. It has anti-corrosion, waterproof, anti-oil, chemical resistance, light resistance, temperature and so on. Objects exposed to the atmosphere, by the oxygen, moisture and other erosion, resulting in metal corrosion, wood decay, cement weathering and other damage. Coating on the surface of the object to form a protective film, can prevent or delay the occurrence and development of these damage, so that the life of various materials to extend.
- Q:Where can I buy spray paint?
- You can buy spray paint in lots of places but the quality will be very different depending on the source. There are always lots of kinds of cans in the hardware or department store. These brands tend to have lots of solvents in them and the colors are also not as light fast and bright as artist quality spray paints. You can buy artist quality spray paints from a spray paint distributer. These usually cater to graffiti artists. There are several new spray paints that are water based and do not contain solvents! Montana water based 300 is one of these.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range