General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Dataof Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Item Number: W60-35T-B
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of TTransparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- Protective film is not sticky , You can peel it slowly starting from the corner~ Be gentle, then it will be okay~ ~ The way is the same when you change a new one. Do care that the screen is cleaned~ The same, do it slowly~
- Q:You can wipe with a damp cloth, but don't get too wet. It's troublesome to run down the water.In fact, the water should not be used in the end? You can refer to the computer manufacturer's user manual: it says clearly: "wet cloth can be used to clean.". So you can rest assured. Only dedicated liquid crystal cleaners are better at clear dirt.
- This is not the quality of the problem, different products have different needs protection, you need different adhesive tape
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- There are many reasons why it wrinkles. One is because the rerolling during production is not done well. When tension is not enough, it wrinkles.
Second reason is about the weather.
And the third is about the way of use. The film is not well coated. Thus wrinkles appear.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:When you remove the protective film from your cell phone, how can you remove the glue?
- The organic matter and the inorganic substance in the reaction can be dissolved, the contact area is increased, and the reaction rate is increased. For example, in the saponification reaction of oils and fats, the addition of ethanol can dissolve NaOH and dissolve oil, so that they can contact fully in the homogeneous phase (the solution of the same solvent) and accelerate the reaction rate.
- Q:Does anyone know of a glue that sprays up to form a protective film?
- Is it for drawing? The glue can be mixed with water and stir well. Pour into the spray gun and spray.
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range