General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Dataof Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Item Number: W60-35T-B
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of TTransparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:What are the unique properties of PET protective film?
- Property 1: Highly adhesive, fairly sticky and anti-solvent. When used in the normal temperature environment, the sidelines of the film stay straight and no glue remains. Use: Apply to decoration and ordinary industrial sheltering. Property 2: Excellent whether resistance. Apply to use at temperature below about 150℃. No residual glue. And the boundary of color separetion is clear. Use: Apply to car color covering and industrial machinery painting. Property 3: Special PET material with high tensile strength as well as acid and alkali-resistance. No permeation and no residual glue. Use: Apply to spray paint at high temperature. The film is made from sprcific materials, making it resistant to high temperature and environmental friendly. Once coated, the film will not fall off. And no glue will remain. It's the best choice for the protection of coatings like LCD, ITO, PMMA and PC. The Hualibao company is working on protective films. You can go there to learn more about PET protective films. It is suitable for automobile color cover.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range