General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Dataof Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Item Number: W60-35T-B
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of TTransparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-B
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the mattress?
- It's not a "need" issue. It's a "must" issue. Why? The most important reason is that the film is not breathable. And it affects the comfortableness of the mattress and let alone its hygroscopicity. If you are afraid the mattress gets dirty, you can do as what the former answer said--buy a mattress cover. It's not expensive.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- It depends on what type of machine it is. If it is a high-quality one, it won't affect. But as for laptop, you may need a keyboard protective film. In fact, heat dissipation of laptop is not made by the keyboard but a specific opening. Therefore, we don't need to worry about the heat dissipation issue when we use the keyboard protective film.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- Actually, qualified protective film products won't have the problems above. The protective film is required to be easy to stick and remove. Generally, it won't be difficult to remove within half a year or so.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Using alcohol
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Generally, stretch film is made from PE meterial added adhesive additives ,like PIB master batch. It's produced by flowing spread processing. The surface of the film is slight adhesive that can make the films stick to each other. It's mainly used to pack and twine things to fix the things. Protective films can be classified into many types. The most common type is PE film coated with a layer of glue, just like scotch tape used in daily life, mainly used to protect solid surface. You can tear it off when you don't use it.
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Heating it with electric hair drier can make it easy to tear it off.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- you can use a thin blade to pry gently from side and tear it down. If it's not ease to tear it down, you can heat it fast using lighter. After it's torn down, using some cleanser to wipe the screen up with glasses cloth. And that's all.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range