General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
Item Number: W30-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Rubbing it with sand.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- 1. Wipe away the dust on the surface of the screen with the fibrous cloth attached at first. When you wipe the screen, you should wipe in the same direction. Don't do it back and forth. 2. Then determine the direction in which you will stick the film. And peel down a small part of the release film marked as "step1" and get ready to stick it. 3. When you stick the film, you should peel down a part of the release film and align it at the screen. Then stick it to the screen and tear the release film at the same time until the whole film is sticked to the screen. 4. When it's done, tear off the second layer of release film marked as "Step2" . 5. Finally completely tear off "Step2" release film. Then you can use it without worry.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Using alcohol! But you should mind that the alcohol won't get into the phone.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- You can sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor, and then wipe it with a rag.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- There are many reasons why it wrinkles. One is because the rerolling during production is not done well. When tension is not enough, it wrinkles.
Second reason is about the weather.
And the third is about the way of use. The film is not well coated. Thus wrinkles appear.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range