General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
Item Number: W30-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- You can clean it up with diluents, ethyl alcohol or rosin water which are sold in paint stores. But these solvents all affect the properties of profiles, the latter one in particular. I suggest you not use it too much.
- Q:Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Heat it with electric hair dryer blowing and tear it at the same time. It will be easy to remove this way.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:What's the function of the protective film coated on cup lid?
- It's used to prevent the lid from scratches during delivery. It is not necessary to pay attention to these details.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Heating the protective film with electric hair drier so that the film will separate from the cup. Then you can directly tear it off.
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- Wiping the door using water with washing powder at first and scrubing it hard with plastic brush. That's the only way I know.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range