General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is the difference between protective film and sticker?
- The original protective film can only protect the screen from scratches and pollutions for the period of time from delivery to use. It's not for regular protection for screen. And it won't work any more after using for a period of time. But sticker is different. Generally, sticker cover the whole product(generally, surface) to prevent dust and scratches. It has wear resistance and somewhat water proofness and quake proofness. But it also has disadvantages. There's a kind of specific glue on the it which makes it difficult to remove the sticker because some glue may remain on the surface of the products.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door in a quick way?
- Maybe the weather is too cold, I couldn't tear it off no matter how hard I tried. I could only dig a little down from the door at a time. It's really painful. Then I heat the film with electric hair drier for about half an hour. And then gently pull it down from the door.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Give alcohol a try.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Sretch film is self-adhesive. And the surface of protective film is coated with a layer of glue. Stretch film is similar to the preservative film we often use. But stretch film is used in industry. Preservative film is used on foodstuff. Protective film is used on the screen of mobile phone. I don't know whether I made it clear.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The simple way is to use an electric hair dryer to heat it, and then tear it off.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- There's a special equipment for tension testing! The protective film you are saying may be silicone PET, generally having adhesion of 2 g - 10 g. High-quality ones have excellet performence in eliminating bubbles.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- It's about the cutter. Maybe the position of cutter is too low. Sometimes, if the cutter ring is not smooth enough, the same problem may occur. Besides, for better result, you should also ensure that the cutter is pressed to the right position and no indentation on the blade.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range