General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- If the adhesion is too low, it may be difficult to tear the film down from the coated product. If the adhesion is too high, then it may be easy to fall off.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Using electric hair drier~~~
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- You can wash it. When it's clean, it's adhesive again.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range