General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:How can I get the screen saver?
- 1., you can uncover a corner of a drop of alcohol, you can easily uncover. 2., home tape can not be used as a protective film, one is sticky and tear off the screen after there are residual glue, and the two is that this tape will rub, resulting in static electricity, damage the phone
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:Bank card protection film off, you can swipe card and withdraw money?
- Inform the teller of the damage to the bank card and hand over the damaged bank card to the teller;At the same time, the identity card should also be handed over to the teller;Fill in business application form, pay 5-10 yuan handling fee;Confirm the signature, receive a new card, you can get your ID card. Note: the new card functions in accordance with the old card, and the third party binding needs to be re bound.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- It will be really fast to remove it if you heat it with electric hair drier at the same time.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- If the processing refers to cutting, then crosscut machine is needed. It can cut the film into any shape based on template. And as for printing, corona treatment is required.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- Clean the screen at first. Peel the layer marked by label No. 1 and put the film on screen. Make sure the film is aligned at the screen. Then press the central part of the film. The film will stick to the screen itself. And then peel the label No. 2. If you have used tempered film, there is no need to use ordinary film.
- Q:Do you need to tear off the protective film for the new fridge?
- The protective film is designed to protect the surface from scratching during transportationBuy back, it is necessary to tear off the tear off the refrigerator will affect the heat, you touch the refrigerator surface with a warm feeling of temperature will understandSimilarly, notebook what, also want to buy back the tear film, many people also use laptop screen with a film, which is totally make an unnecessary move could also accelerate aging screen.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range