General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Using alcohol
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- HY - T160 glue may be used in PE protective film. Its flexibility is good.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Don't believe whoever claims that their film can resist high temperature of hundreds of degrees. If the manufacturers is skillful enough, the film they produced can resist high temperature of about 100 degrees at most for 33-40 minutes. As for high temperature like that, it won't resist for long. After all, it's plastic. It will melt in the end. Temperature of 50-60 degrees is the temperature that ordinary PE materials can resist.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Open the door and twist down the screws of the handle. Then you can take down the handle and tear off the film.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range