General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
1. Application: Polished aluminum sheet are usually protected with transparent color or transparent blue color PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Item Number: W80-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- The simplest way is apply it with a layer of transparent glue over and over again and wait until it gets dry.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the mattress?
- You must tear it off, or the mattress will mildew.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- Blow the film using electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Generally, it's acrylate PSA. Sometimes rubber is also used. But the former is slightly cheaper.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- It won't affect too much but it does affect because the heat is usually expelled from below or sides. It will be fine if the heat dissipation hole is not blocked. You can touch the underside of your laptop. There is an area which feels very hot because generally, it's where the CPU is set. The heat emmission of CPU is just made from below. And the above part is bare. If you cover the part with a layer of protective film, it will be like coat it with a thin quilt. Besides, metal emits heat really fast, and protective film can trap heat. Thus it dose affect the heat dissipation.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range