Stretch Film Accept Small Order Made In China Model GXH094
Stretch Film Accept Small Order Made In China Model GXH094 is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- The main carrier of protective film is plastic. Generally, the protection film on plastic steel window are mainly made from raw materials including PE, OPP, PET which will be easy to get aged after a long time. Therefore, it's necessary to tear off the film in time.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- 1.Grind the film off using polishing machine. 2. Heating it with electric hair drier and scratching it off. 3. Pouring some boiling water on it and then scratching it off.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- You'd better use a film. Even if the screen cracks, the film can make the computer looks like it's new~ ~ ~ laptop keyboard need to be protected well.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- You can ask the photographer to take another one. It will be just as clear as the former one.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- There are two kinds of PE protective films. One is without glue, directly co-extruded by polyethylene and adhesive material. This kind is called the mucous membrane, which is unharmful. The other needs glue, generally acrylic glue. And it basically does no harm.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range