General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Item Number: W80-40TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier!
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- Protective film is not sticky , You can peel it slowly starting from the corner~ Be gentle, then it will be okay~ ~ The way is the same when you change a new one. Do care that the screen is cleaned~ The same, do it slowly~
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Generally, protective film on ceramic tile is sticked too well and no reserved space on the cornor for tearing the film. You can try to stick double-sided adhesive tape to the edges or cornors of the tile and then pull the tape to tear off the film. But in fact, it need to be done by yourself. It's not that easy.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The ways to remove the protective film on stainless steel door:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil. If you don't have hair drier, boiling water is also okay! The best way is to heat the film at first and then clean it with talcum powder. It can stay glossy and new. Besides, you can give paint diluent, acetone solution or alcohol a try (They are all organic solution.). But I think paint diluent is better. We call it acquer thinner or banana oil here. Generally it's sold in hardware stores. But I would like to dilute the kind of paint will be relatively easy to use, anyway, the hardware stores generally have to sell, and you can also try to dilute the paint with a solution, or a wooden shovel.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the two sides of the refrigerator?
- Of course you should tear it off.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range