General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Item Number: W80-40TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Sticking wide adhesive tape to the film and pull the tape to tear off the film.
- Q:How to change the screen of mobile phone screen?.
- 4, the film began(1) the extension of the convex part of the first layer (tear film film side protection film), remember, do not completely open this layer film, tear a corner can, but don't let the surface exposed in the air for a long time, easily stained with dust.(2) the side of the film will be exposed to the screen, slowly attached to the screen.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier!
- Q:How safe is your slice of graphite?
- Mainly used in electronic products, photoelectric materials, LCD LCD screen, LCD backlight, portable computer, high gloss plastic board, ordinary plastic board, all kinds of plastic sheets,
- Q:What kind of film is covered with a protective film in the tile surface?
- PE protective film is made of special polythene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low density polyethylene according to the density.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:Laser cutting mirror stainless steel, do not tear off protective film, OK? What's the effect?
- If it is an ordinary film, it can be torn off and attached to the laser special film. At present, most of the stainless steel plate on the market protection film for ordinary film, if it is laser cutting processing, it is recommended in order to plate when requiring manufacturers to stick laser special film. Laser film thickness is generally thicker, not easy to delimit wear, in addition, laser processing, the film will not be blown off, and always play a protective role.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- You can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid. Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay.
It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
Heating the film using electric hair drier will work.
- Q:What kind of protective film for desktop LCD monitor?
- In fact, desktop computer protection film is the biggest use of dust prevention, because it has always been in the environment
- Q:How many kinds of material are there in the decoration ground protection film?
- Many colors, the most common are transparent, blue, black and white, milk white, in addition, there are black, gray, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on. The colors of PET are transparent, gray, and golden.2, CPP is usually frosted, fog like effect of the film3, PVC common is transparent, with blue transparent electrostatic film4 and OPP are usually transparent tape
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range