General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Item Number: W80-40TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:What to do if there are some white dots on the protective film coated on high-light product?
- Please use protecive film of better quality. The foggy white dots may be generated because the glue reacts with the air.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time. Hualibao PE protective film features softness, good viscosity and easiness to stick and remove. And no glue remains after it's torn down.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Heating the protective film with electric hair drier so that the film will separate from the cup. Then you can directly tear it off.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Using alcohol! But you should mind that the alcohol won't get into the phone.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- It is pretty annoying. You can try to heat it with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range