General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Item Number: W80-40TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 80g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W80-40TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- It doesn't mean that protective film for non-sticky gum can only be used on non-sticky gum. That's because protective flim for sticky gum is not easy to stick to non-sticky gum. Therefore, adhesive protectvie film for non-sticky gum is produced.
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- Apply some rosin water at first. And then wipe it off with toilet paper or dry cloth.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the mattress?
- Yes, you need to. Otherwise, the mattress will be unbreathable and uncomfortable.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- You can give electric hair drier a try. Try put the drier 15cm away the film and heat the cornor at first. If you find it easy to tear off, you can exend the area. Note: do NOT blow the main part of the film for too long.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The ways to remove the protective film on stainless steel door:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil. If you don't have hair drier, boiling water is also okay! The best way is to heat the film at first and then clean it with talcum powder. It can stay glossy and new.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range