General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Item Number: W300-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 300g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:How to remove the protective film on tiles?
- There are three kinds of protective film for floor tiles:First, the plastic film can be gradually torn by hand, can be gently wiped with a steel wire ball, or after the hair dryer is heated, the protective film is foamed and then torn off.Two, it is antifouling protective film, which can be dipped into white cement with a towel.Three, tile wax film, with a dry towel to scrub, scrub with banana water, also can use talcum white cement scrub.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Drop some Huaren multifunctional glue cleaner on the door and tear the film off 20 seconds later.
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.
- Q:Mobile phone protection film paste, and then ripped off, but also paste it?
- 3, in the paste at the same time, to side film, while pressing, remove the veneer under the air, while pushing. Carefully remove the air, so as not to leave the bubble, affecting the appearance.4, after the paste, you can tear off the top layer of "off form film".
- Q:What are the common problems with PET protective films?
- The protective film intermediate good performance in use after a period of time, but the two wings, the main reason for this phenomenon is a protective film on the protection and profile in paste process, the stretching degree is high, or is in the future with good protective film in high temperature environment, the retraction phenomenon is not necessary this problem, appear in the south of customer products, so the PET protective film in the production process should pay attention to the influence of environmental temperature caused the use of products, to avoid unnecessary tension in the paste process
- Q:How to paste the computer screen protection film?
- You can see the following steps.1. will be marked with a membrane facing the quasi screen, and will be removed from the layer of film labels pulled, and slowly tear the part of the layer, please pay attention to fingers do not touch the protective film adsorption layer (middle layer)
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- Stick it down using strong adhesive tape.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range