General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Item Number: W300-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 300g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's the function of the protective film coated on cup lid?
- Goods may be knock against ecah other or other things during transpotation. In consideration of consumer's consumption experience, the film is used to keep the products fresh and intact.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- You can use adhesive plastic protective film. This kind of film can used on both sticky gum and non-sticky gum. I recommend this type. It can increase the stickiness of the sticky gum. If the gum is not sticky any more, it can help get it sticky again. If the film is not adhesive any more, you can wash it with water and then dry it, and it will be adhesive again.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- Wash the film with liquid detergent and then put it on clean glass or desktop until it gets dry. And it will become adsorptive again when you recoat the keyboard with it!
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET protective film refers to protective film made from PET materials. The beverage bottles we often see are made from those PET materials. This kind of film can be used to protect the screens of mobile phones, cameras, etc. from scratching.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Dipping some cotton in alcohol and wiping them off~ ~ That will be fine! ! It worked really well~ ~ And it disinfected the screen as well ^_^
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Blowing it with electric hair drier to make it easy to peel off.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range