General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Item Number: W300-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 300g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W300-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- Apply some rosin water at first. And then wipe it off with toilet paper or dry cloth.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- This is kind of test is called performance test. Taking five layers of the protective film as the teat specimens and test separately according to GB/T 7124. And the final result will be the arithmetic average of the results of the five teat specimens. By the way, what kind of thing do you use the film on?
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- Cutting PE protective film is a highly required work. It's not simple as what you think. Things like cutting speed, tool bit and the heat generated during processing may affect the result. The solution is actually very simple. Come to our factory and take a look!
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- Few people know that PSA is used on the film. If people tear the film too fast, residual glue may remain. And when the film is coated for too long or the temperature is too high, the residual things will increase.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range