General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How can I get the screen saver?
- You use the screen film, may contain glue, with a hairdryer first baked "attention distance", after heating relatively easy to peel! Ordinary adhesive tape can not be used as a screen film, it is recommended not to use!
- Q:How to solve the degumming problem of PET protective membrane?
- Suggest not to deal with as much as possible, the protective film is a need to replace the parts regularly, grinding or degumming, and so on, when it does not make the time to replace a protective film. Because the protective film reflects badly
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Heat it with electric hair dryer blowing and tear it at the same time. It will be easy to remove this way.
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:Use of protective films，A lot of products can be posted ah,
- The biggest advantage of protective film:The protected products are free from pollution, corrosion and scratches during the process of production, processing, transportation, storage and use, and protect the original bright and clean surface so as to improve the quality of the products and the market competitiveness.
- Q:The mirror protective film is what, how should the truth!
- The common protective film just scratch the most basic function, mirror protective film protective film is a functional OK8 brand launched the first one in the scratch with new technology, the mobile phone background lights off when the protective film provides the user with a mirror function, as well as anti spy film, matte film, AR film other types of protective film, LZ if you want to further understand can go to the OK8's official website. There is this brand of protective film, the price is similar to the highest inside the protective film
- Q:What kind of keyboard protection film is good for you?
- People feel good because of strong adsorption or silica gel, not easy to move.
- Q:Excuse me, the protective film on standard door has what method to clean up?
- : used in the textile industry with cleaning agents (bottled called A1) can be removed.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and then wipe with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range