General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What will happen and what to do if the protective film on copper door is torn off?
- There are several maintaining methods: 1. Keep the copper door, especially its surface intact and prevent bumps and scratches. If accidentally the surface of copper door is scratched, use colorless paint or wax to fix it as soon as possible to prevent the scratched area from oxidizing. 2. Frequently clean the copper door by wiping the dirt to keep it clean. 3. Regularly or irregularly wax the surface of the copper door: Using dry cotton towel to wipe off the dust on the copper door and waxing its surface. 4. If things like greasy dirt remain on the doors and windows, washing them with neutral cleanser. Though copper door is naturally resistant to corrosion, chemical changes will easily happen when it meets a large number of sulphur and sulphides. 5. Mind the strength when open and close the door. The strength should be even. The door itself is not easy to be damaged, but some of the mechanical parts of it may be abraded or less flexible in the process of using. Therefore, it's necessary not to open or close the door with much strength. The inflexible part can be fixed with a small amount of lubricating oil. Do NOT use too much. Then use cotton cloth to wipe off the oil to avoid dust.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:Is the laptop monitor covered with protective film?
- Save the screen's protective film, not only to prevent dust invasion, effectively protect the LCD screen, but also easy to clean, and what's the problem? In fact, this approach is not reasonable, dealers have advised consumers not to peel off the protective film in a week, this is to prevent the liquid crystal during this problem but convenient returned, in normal use, we recommend that users opened this layer of protective film.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:Plastic steel doors and windows on the protective film for a long time, aging how to get rid of it?
- Prepare props: oil, brushThe steps are as follows:(1) buy a bottle of oil, brush with oil brush on the protective film, brush thoroughly.
- Q:What's the coating for paint?
- Paint protection film generally has PVC and TPU these two types. PVC cheap, but by hardness protection, basically a year to yellow change, cracks, and can not be repaired.
- Q:What about the keyboard and the protective film on the laptop? Why?
- No, not at all! If you're afraid of dirt or dirt, buy a cleaning kit to help clean up. Of course, it's very dangerous whether you add water or not!First, if you add a bad, such as very soft, silicone do, easy to touch gray, affecting the notebook cooling, and then you typing, it is very uncomfortable.
- Q:Protective film on computer screen
- The protective film on the brain screen does not reduce radiation effects, and the effect is only to prevent scratches on the screen and to avoid the direct contamination of the dust by the LCD screen.Therefore, in addition to the LCD touch screen, the screen protective film is attached to generally make an unnecessary move.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range