General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Blowing it with electric hair drier to make it easy to peel off.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- 1.Grind the film off using polishing machine. 2. Heating it with electric hair drier and scratching it off. 3. Pouring some boiling water on it and then scratching it off.
- Q:What's the meaning of 3.0 H in anti-scratch protective film 3.0H?
- The former answer is wrong! anti-scratch 3H means that, using 3H pencil to do the scratching test on the hardness tester for pencil, the force on the touching point of the pencil and the film is 500g.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- It has excellent high-temperature and low-temperature resistance.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Both factice and glue are ok. It depends on what product you will use it on.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Apply some essential balm or detergent to the marble surface and cover the surface with preservative film. Press out the air between the surface and the film. And then tear off the film a minute later.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range