General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The use of the protective film
- Introduction of the use of protective film: Accoding to the application range, protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products.The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- The film itself is easily to be scratched. Poor-quality film can only protect the screen. The film wrinkles means that it's not hard enough. Generally, film with goog quality won't wrinkle.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- Protective film for non-sticky gum is adhesive but it's not very useful. You can use it as you like.
- Q:What are the unique properties of PET protective film?
- Property 1: Highly adhesive, fairly sticky and anti-solvent. When used in the normal temperature environment, the sidelines of the film stay straight and no glue remains. Use: Apply to decoration and ordinary industrial sheltering. Property 2: Excellent whether resistance. Apply to use at temperature below about 150℃. No residual glue. And the boundary of color separetion is clear. Use: Apply to car color covering and industrial machinery painting. Property 3: Special PET material with high tensile strength as well as acid and alkali-resistance. No permeation and no residual glue. Use: Apply to spray paint at high temperature. The film is made from sprcific materials, making it resistant to high temperature and environmental friendly. Once coated, the film will not fall off. And no glue will remain. It's the best choice for the protection of coatings like LCD, ITO, PMMA and PC. The Hualibao company is working on protective films. You can go there to learn more about PET protective films. It is suitable for automobile color cover.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- What kind of privacy protective film are you talking about? Is it used on computer screen or car windows? However, no matter which kind it is, the principle should be the same. It's the use of polarization technology. The screen is viewable only from the front side and within the space that is 45 degrees to the front side. In this way, the content on the screen can only be seen clearly from the font side. But people who look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from two sides cannot see what's on the screen.
- Q:What's the meaning of 3.0 H in anti-scratch protective film 3.0H?
- It means that there will be no scratches on the surface of the film! The price is about three times than that of OK8. The cost effectiveness is quite high. But the performance is not good!
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- That's because it will be difficult to remove after the window is installed for too long. And the film affects the appearance of the window.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- TP protective film is plastic. It can cover the screencan and protect it from scratches, but it can't prevent the crushing of the screen. If you are afraid that your screen may break, you could use toughened glass film.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range