1. Specifications of PE Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE Film:
FE Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of food wrapings to keep them safe and fresh.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easier to remove.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Now that it is hard and crisp, it can be removed with some solvents. You can also buy some products which are similar to glue cleaner of WD-40 or 3M glue. Spray the glue cleaner on the protective film and wait for ten minutes or so. And then it will be easier to remove the protective film.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- Wiping the door using water with washing powder at first and scrubing it hard with plastic brush. That's the only way I know.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- I suppose you're talking about protective plate. PET film is a kind of film used in packaging. It's used to cover the battery core. The battery is steel shelled when it's produced. The outer layer of PVC needs to be coated. Cover the battery with the film at first. Then heat the film with hair drier to soften it. Otherwise it won't be insulative. And it may cause short circuit. If you have any question, you can directly ask me.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range