1. Specifications of PE Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE Film:
FE Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of food wrapings to keep them safe and fresh.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- Heating the film using electric hair drier will work. And you can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid . Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay. It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- 1.Grind the film off using polishing machine. 2. Heating it with electric hair drier and scratching it off. 3. Pouring some boiling water on it and then scratching it off.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- I suppose you're talking about protective plate. PET film is a kind of film used in packaging. It's used to cover the battery core. The battery is steel shelled when it's produced. The outer layer of PVC needs to be coated. Cover the battery with the film at first. Then heat the film with hair drier to soften it. Otherwise it won't be insulative. And it may cause short circuit. If you have any question, you can directly ask me.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Using electric hair drier~~~
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range