1. Specifications of PE Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE Film:
FE Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of food wrapings to keep them safe and fresh.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Generally, protective film on ceramic tile is sticked too well and no reserved space on the cornor for tearing the film. You can try to stick double-sided adhesive tape to the edges or cornors of the tile and then pull the tape to tear off the film. But in fact, it need to be done by yourself. It's not that easy.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
- Q:How can the acid protective film of the skin be destroyed?
- The acid protective film of the skin is damaged because of the damage of the skin oil film, leading to excessive skin water shortage, resulting in the normal secretion of skin disorders. How many points should we pay attention to in our daily life?:
- Q:The car door bowl protection film is not good
- Hello, dear! Go to a professional beauty shop and go through the classics! Hope to help you, please also set the best answer! Thank you
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- If it's plastic film used for interior part, you can't use gasoline! You can use electric hair drier to heat it.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Usually the glue on the protective film is dry. . Tearing it down hardly. It may works this way.
- Q:What are the uses, features and descriptions of PET protective films?
- PET protective film is the most common kind of protective film on the market at presentPET protective film is mainly characterized by:First, the utility model has the advantages of good transparency and smoothness, and good display effect.Two, no DU, hygiene.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range