1. Specifications of PE Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PE Film:
FE Filmsare used for packaging for all kinds of food wrapings to keep them safe and fresh.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PE Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- No, it won't. The hardware oil layer is formed from gloss oil during electroplating. It has excellent protective function. It won't be taken off with the film.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Generally, stretch film is made from PE meterial added adhesive additives ,like PIB master batch. It's produced by flowing spread processing. The surface of the film is slight adhesive that can make the films stick to each other. It's mainly used to pack and twine things to fix the things. Protective films can be classified into many types. The most common type is PE film coated with a layer of glue, just like scotch tape used in daily life, mainly used to protect solid surface. You can tear it off when you don't use it.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- You can try some solvent like nitro thinners. But out of safety concerns, you can try to wipe a small certain area with hot water and washing powder at first.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- Maybe the quality of the plate is not good. Generally, if it's high-quality, it can be stored for 2-3 years.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range