1.Specifications of Plastic Film:
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer and environment- friendly. It is healthy for the workers.
Meet the environmental requirements of the occident countries. It has been used widely by many occidents’ factories.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
2. Usage of Plastic Film:
Plastic Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- When the tiling is finished and site cleaning begins, the film can be torn off. Removing the film too early may make it more troublesome to do the mopping. Tearing the film while cleaning saves time and energy.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- PE protective film in industry is made of acrylic acid PSA coating (Silica gel is mainly used in PET protective film). The adhesion of protective film is determined by the proportion of original gum and the amount of glue. In the process of application,though, PSA protective film has problem of high adhesion because of the high stickiness of itself.It's directly related to covering and the storage of pressure and temperature. As is known to all, PSA glue is only sensitive to stress. You can adjust the pressure stored when or after the covering. If the protective film itself has high adhesion, you can try to use it when it cool down (Using at temperature below 20℃, you will clearly feel the adhesion comparatively decreased).
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- You can sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor, and then wipe it with a rag.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- You can clean it up with diluents, ethyl alcohol or rosin water which are sold in paint stores. But these solvents all affect the properties of profiles, the latter one in particular. I suggest you not use it too much.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Skills and methods of choosing protective film for car: When choosing car protective film, the first thing to do is to determine the light transmittance and clarity of the film. Light transmittance and clarity are related to the most important performance of traffic safety. I suggested that try not to select film of low light transmittance. For films to be cover the car windows, especially side windows on the front row, light transmittance over 85% is appropriate. When coat the side windows with protective film, there's no need to dig a hole; and the film does not affect the views of drivers. Besides, when driving at night, it can weaken the glare reflected from headlamps of the following cars through the rear-view mirrors, making the eyes comfortable. In addition,when driving, backing up or u-turning at rainy night , the film can also ensure good views. As for the clarity of the film, you need to see whether there is foggy or glaring phenomenon. High-quality car flim can weaken strong glare. Thus the driver will feel more comfortable when looking at things outside the car through the film. Generally speaking, regular stores are equipped with test glass for customers to choose clarity and transparency of heat insulation film.
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Coating hard screen with protective film does have its advantages.But it also bring the trouble which is uneven heat dissipation as well as expansion when heated and contraction when cooled. And it's uncertain whether the image quality can be affected.Apart from that, Computer radiation is another problem. As a kind of modern high-tech products and electrical equipment, computer does make people's life more convenient, efficient and joyful. But at the same time, there are some unfavorable factors which may do harm to human health. The hidden trouble of the computer to human health, in terms of radiation type, mainly refers to various radiation "pollution" including electromagnetic radiation from the computer at work (all kinds of electromagnetic radiation and electromagnetic wave, etc.), sound (noise), light (ultraviolet ray, infrared ray and visible light, etc.).
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range