1.Specifications of Plastic Film:
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer and environment- friendly. It is healthy for the workers.
Meet the environmental requirements of the occident countries. It has been used widely by many occidents’ factories.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
2. Usage of Plastic Film:
Plastic Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- Recently, the adhesion of PE protective film is determined by the thickness of slica gel. Not long ago, when making protective film for the screen of VDOO mobile phone, the company had the same problem. High adhesion means high thickness. When the whether is hot,the slica gel will expand when heated and contract when cooled making it look like the screen is sweating,which is call overflow for short in jargon. Therefore, make sure the adhesion is not too high, otherwise it will be difficult to tear the film down.
The VDOO company did many experiments when designed the film and finally found the appropriate data of thickness. Besides, taking the thickness into consideration, the purposes of flatness, high resisitance to scratches and high clarity also achieved.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- The photo may not be very clear if you do so.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- Protective film is not sticky , You can peel it slowly starting from the corner~ Be gentle, then it will be okay~ ~ The way is the same when you change a new one. Do care that the screen is cleaned~ The same, do it slowly~
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- Heating the film using electric hair drier will work. And you can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid . Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay. It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Rubbing it with sand.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The ways to remove the protective film on stainless steel door:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil. If you don't have hair drier, boiling water is also okay! The best way is to heat the film at first and then clean it with talcum powder. It can stay glossy and new. Besides, you can give paint diluent, acetone solution or alcohol a try (They are all organic solution.). But I think paint diluent is better. We call it acquer thinner or banana oil here. Generally it's sold in hardware stores. But I would like to dilute the kind of paint will be relatively easy to use, anyway, the hardware stores generally have to sell, and you can also try to dilute the paint with a solution, or a wooden shovel.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET materials are non-toxic and non-odorous materials, featuring light weight, high strength, good transparency and resistance, etc.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- Adjust the adhesion may work.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range