1.Specifications of Plastic Film:
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer and environment- friendly. It is healthy for the workers.
Meet the environmental requirements of the occident countries. It has been used widely by many occidents’ factories.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
2. Usage of Plastic Film:
Plastic Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Import PET protective film has those good introduction?
- Mainly used in electronic products, photoelectric materials, LCD LCD screen, LCD backlight, portable computer, high gloss plastic board, ordinary plastic board, all kinds of plastic sheets
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- The best method: Using absolute ethyl alcohol (purity is more than 99% ) to wipe the electric appliance and tear the film while wiping.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- The main components of PE protective film are polyethylene thin film and acrylic glue. Basically, it does not contain substances that are harmful to human body after the production is done. Of cource, the premise is that it's properly used.
- Q:How do you keep the film on the refrigerator for a long time?
- Then tear the adhesive tape off as quickly as possible. Back and forth several times
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Electroplating protective film is often used in gas deodorization, liquid decolorization or cleaning of the organic contaminations in plating bath in particular. Products like aluminium products can use method of anodization. There will form a layer of protective film of crystalline aluminium oxide.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- Blow the film using electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range