General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W30-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- Please pour some boiling water on the door for a few times. And it will be easy to remove.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Open the door and twist down the screws of the handle. Then you can take down the handle and tear off the film.
- Q:How to clean the glue marks left by the protective film on the stainless steel plate of the light in the living room?
- You can use alcohol or specific adhesion remover to clean them. !
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- The protection film is made of plastics. You should tear it off in case it fires.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Glass protective film is a kind of special film on the market. It's customized by specialized gummed paper manufacturers. Now it's widely sold on market. Those who sell glass consumables also sell this kind of film. According to the thicknesshis, this kind of film can be classified into two types--0.14 mm type and 0.16mm type. Which type to choose depends on what kind of processing you are going to do. If you just want to do horizontal spray, thin film (0.14mm) is ok. If you want to do carving, you should choose the thick type (0.16mm) so that it won't break.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range