General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W30-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is computer screen protective film effective?
- Of course, if the LCD, you can raise the screen surface temperature, is conducive to screen damage, but it is PT display, sorry, useless, that is, anti grayComplete
- Q:Buy the security door, the window of the protective film, how can quickly tear down?
- 4. With hand cream. First, the surface of the printed products tear off, and then put some hand cream on top, slowly rub with your thumb, rub for a while, you can rub the residual gum are rubbed down. Just slow down. Hand cream is a kind of grease, which is not compatible with gum. Remove glue is to use this characteristic.These third and fourth are introduced in the Central Television 1. The material is easy to find and convenient to remove.5, with banana water. Is used to remove paint an industrial agent, it is very easy to buy (sell paint there is a place to sell). The method is the same as alcohol acetone. With a hot towel in the scraping blade and eraser very clean home. Fengyoujing. It's a good thing, and it can easily solve your problem. Pay more attention to your life.
- Q:Salesman how to do protective film sales?
- Then you start with phone sales, and look for protective coatings on the Internet. Call, ask, sample, try, and then visit.In short, the business is not accomplished overnight, the long-term accumulation of experience, experience in communication with people, product experience, industry experience.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:What's the function of the protective film coated on cup lid?
- The plastic film coated on the lid of thermos cup is a kind of packaging material for goods, used to protect the good from scrates during transpotation and sell. You should tear it off before using the cup.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Skills and methods of choosing protective film for car: When choosing car protective film, the first thing to do is to determine the light transmittance and clarity of the film. Light transmittance and clarity are related to the most important performance of traffic safety. I suggested that try not to select film of low light transmittance. For films to be cover the car windows, especially side windows on the front row, light transmittance over 85% is appropriate. When coat the side windows with protective film, there's no need to dig a hole; and the film does not affect the views of drivers. Besides, when driving at night, it can weaken the glare reflected from headlamps of the following cars through the rear-view mirrors, making the eyes comfortable. In addition,when driving, backing up or u-turning at rainy night , the film can also ensure good views. As for the clarity of the film, you need to see whether there is foggy or glaring phenomenon. High-quality car flim can weaken strong glare. Thus the driver will feel more comfortable when looking at things outside the car through the film. Generally speaking, regular stores are equipped with test glass for customers to choose clarity and transparency of heat insulation film.
- Q:What are the uses of PET protective films?
- PET protective film is the most common kind of protective film on the market at presentPET protective film is mainly characterized by:First, the utility model has the advantages of good transparency and smoothness, and good display effect.Two, no DU, hygiene.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range