General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W30-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is sticked with stickers. The stickers may get wet after too long, which makes it difficult to remove the film. The appearance of the plate may be ruined even if you successfully tear off the film because it will look dirty with glue left on the plate. The glue is quite similar to cement.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- 2; 3: Solution: 1. Get a basin of clean water. 2. Gently rub and wash the keyboard protective film in the water without using any detergent. 3. Put it somewhere shady, cool and ventilative (avoid direct sunlight) to dry off. And when it's done, it's adhesive again.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- The image will be clearer if you tear off the film. But of course it won't affect too much if you do not.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range