General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W30-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 30g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Usually, it's PE film of low adhesion or static film.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Usually, the protective film used on acrylic panels and sheets is made from PE materials.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range