General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Item Number: W140-60BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- If the adhesion is too low, it may be difficult to tear the film down from the coated product. If the adhesion is too high, then it may be easy to fall off.
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range