General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Item Number: W140-60BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:How to deal with the stains on mobile phone protective film?
- Using small cotton swabs to clean the dirt in cracks at first. And then using bigger ones to wipe the film to finish the cleaning.
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET materials are non-toxic and non-odorous materials, featuring light weight, high strength, good transparency and resistance, etc.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Using some green wallpapers which are more eye protective.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- The film expand when heated and contract when cooled. Thus it wrinkles.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- Blow the film using electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- It depends on what type of machine it is. If it is a high-quality one, it won't affect. But as for laptop, you may need a keyboard protective film. In fact, heat dissipation of laptop is not made by the keyboard but a specific opening. Therefore, we don't need to worry about the heat dissipation issue when we use the keyboard protective film.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range