General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Item Number: W140-60BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Sticking wide adhesive tape to the film and pull the tape to tear off the film.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- You should peel it off. It's used to prevent scratches on the shell during transpotation. Firstly, it affects the appearance. Secondly, it affects heat dissipation.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Heating the protective film with electric hair drier so that the film will separate from the cup. Then you can directly tear it off.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and then wipe with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- Some people cover matte stainless steel plates or matte aluminium products with film of high adhesion. Generally, they use transparent film or blue film.
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- If you don't like the mattress looking old, you can change the protective film once a day, though it's no necessity to think about it.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- PE, PET, CPP, OPP, EVA and PVC.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- There are many reasons why it wrinkles. One is because the rerolling during production is not done well. When tension is not enough, it wrinkles.
Second reason is about the weather.
And the third is about the way of use. The film is not well coated. Thus wrinkles appear.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range