General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Item Number: W140-60BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film W140-60BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- I suppose you're talking about protective plate. PET film is a kind of film used in packaging. It's used to cover the battery core. The battery is steel shelled when it's produced. The outer layer of PVC needs to be coated. Cover the battery with the film at first. Then heat the film with hair drier to soften it. Otherwise it won't be insulative. And it may cause short circuit. If you have any question, you can directly ask me.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Using some green wallpapers which are more eye protective.
- Q:Buy the security door, the window of the protective film, how can quickly tear down?
- 2. Use acetone. Method ibid. Less and thoroughly, and best of all, it removes the residual gum quickly, easily, and more efficiently than the essence. All two of these are solvents and are the best in all methods.3. Use nail polish. The usage is similar to alcohol acetone. The effect is also good. Washing water does not require quality, good or general, as long as you can wash off all nail polish.
- Q:What are the requirements for PE protective films?
- The requirements for the use of PE protective films are as follows:Suitable viscosity: easy to paste and tear easily;The peeling force is stable: the change of the time is small, that is to say, the smaller the lifting force is, the better the better;
- Q:What is PVC material protective film?
- PVC protective film is based on its film substrate to distinguish, because PVC film as substrate, so called PVC protective film, PVC light transmittance is relatively high, belongs to non crystalline chemical plastics, therefore, can also be made transparent. The main purpose is through sticking protective film on the object to package goods not to scratch the surface in transportation and processing, such as stainless steel plate stamping with protective film without leaving traces.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:What are the conditions for the production of PET protective films?
- Three, local standards: local standards, is in a province, autonomous region, municipality directly under the jurisdiction of the need for unified standards. "Standardization law" stipulates: "there is no national standards and industry standards, and there is a need in the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the jurisdiction of the unified industrial product safety and health requirements, you can formulate local standards.". The local standards shall be formulated by the administrative department in charge of standardization of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, and submitted to the administrative department for standardization under the State Council and the relevant administrative departments under the State Council for the record. The local standards shall be abolished after the publication of state standards or industry standards.
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- It's about the glue.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- 1. Wipe away the dust on the surface of the screen with the fibrous cloth attached at first. When you wipe the screen, you should wipe in the same direction. Don't do it back and forth. 2. Then determine the direction in which you will stick the film. And peel down a small part of the release film marked as "step1" and get ready to stick it. 3. When you stick the film, you should peel down a part of the release film and align it at the screen. Then stick it to the screen and tear the release film at the same time until the whole film is sticked to the screen. 4. When it's done, tear off the second layer of release film marked as "Step2" . 5. Finally completely tear off "Step2" release film. Then you can use it without worry.
- Q:How long is the screen left on the screen of the mobile phone for a long time?
- Just spray it on it. It's not worth any money. I don't think anyone else will want it. If you want to buy, you can sell the phone accessories to the place, 10 yuan OK.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range