1.Specifications of Stretch Packing Film:
2. Usage of Stretch Packing Film:
Stretch Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stretch Packing Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:How can the camera screen be ripped when it is coated with a protective film?
- The new film machine in the factory when the film strip is not in the true sense, is only a PE film, the main purpose is to ensure that the mobile phone in the factory to the packaging process of the screen is not easy to paste the razor, so this time the film, the film after storage to lose adhesion, easy tear at on the screen, so you need to buy a professional film at the time of the sale, or to allow merchants to send the film to you, but businesses in order to control the cost, when the mobile phone sales are sent scratch proof film, ordinary general quality, according to statistics, 97% of users lose business sent film in use for a period of time later, because the scratch degree is very poor, so I recommend you to understand the film VDOO, is also very cheap to buyMobile phones, cameras, notebooks, LCD TV film has the advantages of functional benefits
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:What is the difference between PET protective film and PE protective film?
- The difference between PET protective film and PE protective filmPET protective film, also called film high temperature resistant polyester film. It has excellent physical properties and chemical properties and dimensional stability, transparency, Recyclable, can be widely used in magnetic recording, photosensitive materials, electronics, electrical insulation, industrial film, packaging, decoration and other fields. Can be produced into mobile phone LCD protective film, LCD TV protective film, mobile phone buttons, etc..
- Q:what advantages does transparent DEL car protective film have?
- Transparent DEL car protective film is a kind of high functional film with lightness, thinness, transparency and super toughness. It can effectively protect the car from scratching and striking of stones and sand. Perfectly attached to the surface of car paint, it can separete the paint from air, effectively and constantly protect the car from acid rain, oxidation and scratching. Besides, it can prevent excessive sun heat in an effective way, decreadsing the risk of spontaneous combustion. In addition, the film is transparent,which can constantly lighten the paint. And after the film is torn down, no glue marks will show on the surface and the original paint will stay undamaged and just the same as it was painted. What's more, it can save the waxing expense! And it's environmental friendly, causing no toxic and side effect to human bodies and pollution to the nature.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- It will be really fast to remove it if you heat it with electric hair drier at the same time.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It must be torn off. And it affects the appearance of the kitchen ventilator.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Dipping some cotton in alcohol and wiping them off~ ~ That will be fine! ! It worked really well~ ~ And it disinfected the screen as well ^_^
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range