General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Item Number: W60-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is the difference between protective film and sticker?
- The original protective film can only protect the screen from scratches and pollutions for the period of time from delivery to use. It's not for regular protection for screen. And it won't work any more after using for a period of time. But sticker is different. Generally, sticker cover the whole product(generally, surface) to prevent dust and scratches. It has wear resistance and somewhat water proofness and quake proofness. But it also has disadvantages. There's a kind of specific glue on the it which makes it difficult to remove the sticker because some glue may remain on the surface of the products.
- Q:What's anti-blue-ray film used for?
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Use alcohol.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The differences between three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film? It's simple!
1. To figure out whether the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film are made from PET materials.
2. The three-layered anti-static protective film uses PET sandwich structure which means the middle layer is PET anti-static film and the other two layers are protective film to protect the middle layer of film. At present, this kind of film is usually used to prevent scratches. The anti-static function is produced by silica gel.
3. Ordinary film is not anti-scratch. And it is probably covered with glue.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- There is no solution, no other way. You can only slowly tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- The life of the knit cotton paved on the floor is much longer than that of other similar products. The product is mainly used by decoration company during construction. It has function of shock absorption. It does not only enhance the tanacity of the product but also increase the resilience and flexibility of it to a large extent at the same time.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Use saw dust or wood chips. Mopping the floor with saw dust can remove the grease film on it. Generally, when flooring is done, carpenters will begin to work. And there will be a lot of sawdust left at that time. You can take some. You know people often use sawdust to mop the floor in the malls. The floor is very clean.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range