General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Item Number: W60-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Sretch film is self-adhesive. And the surface of protective film is coated with a layer of glue. Stretch film is similar to the preservative film we often use. But stretch film is used in industry. Preservative film is used on foodstuff. Protective film is used on the screen of mobile phone. I don't know whether I made it clear.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- You can use a piece of soft rubber to erase them.
- Q:How safe is your slice of graphite?
- PET protective film: steel plate and mirror instruments, surface film, planar thick lines matte board and plastic aluminum, resistant to high temperature of 120 degrees
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- PVC and knit cotton are used in the protective film for flooring finish to improve the buffer performance of the protective film. Similar products include pearl wool and wall protective film which are all of good quality and low price. The life of transparent protective film is pretty long. And it can be recycled for 4-5 times.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of the PE protective film?
- Basically, it does not contain harmful substances, of course, under normal conditions.
- Q:Decoration ground protection film how to paste more convenient and beautiful? Is there a way to introduce it?
- First, door protectionAll kinds of decoration materials and a variety of architectural decoration into garbage clean-up, will go through a door, these items in the handling process, the probability of collision, friction and Ruhumen greatly increased, therefore, the first need to protect product place is our entry door. Suggestion: you need to protect the entrance door before the decoration starts, until the furniture comes into play. For this, you can use the finished protective film to wrap the door.Two, ceramic tile, floor protection, protection - film paste methodCeramic tile, floor pavement, also belong to the basic decoration part, often found tile construction and after construction are not finished product protection, for example: tile edge border, just pointing in the tile, floor tiles, debris piled up just above ground floor tiles, trample, walk do not use product protection film covering, which will affect the tile paving effect caused by quality problems in construction of ceramic tile.Suggest:1, wall and floor tiles, paving in wet solid condition, do not rush to pointing, to avoid artificially caused tile loose, uneven, affecting the construction effect.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:What are the uses, features and descriptions of PET protective films?
- Use of PET protective film1. surface hardening (HC) treatment, up to 3.5-4H, scratch resistant and wear-resistant.2. silicone composite layer is adhesive, can prevent the formation of bubbles.3., silicone features are repeated paste, leaving no traces, no corrosion of the surface.4, used to protect the LCD, touch screen, mobile phones, digital cameras and PDA screen, in use to avoid scratches, to protect the screen effect.5. the coating is made of an optical grade transparent polyester film (PET) coated with silica gel and then bonded to a transparent polyester (PET) release film.6., composite silicone layer can effectively absorb part of the direct collision, protect the screen is not easy to damage.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range