General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Item Number: S60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- Among all of the protective films made from various materials, PVC film is the only non-environmental-friendly type. You can use the others without worry.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- It will be difficult to remove after the window is installed for too long.
- Q:Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- There are many reasons why it wrinkles. One is because the rerolling during production is not done well. When tension is not enough, it wrinkles.
Second reason is about the weather.
And the third is about the way of use. The film is not well coated. Thus wrinkles appear.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range