General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Item Number: S60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Protective film is used to protect the surface from scratches. Yes, it's necessary to peel it off. The refrigerator will transfer the heat from liner to the box to dissipate it. But the protective film will block the dissipation of the heat.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Wipe it off with alcohol.
- Q:What are the common problems with PET protective films?
- There is also a possibility that the user in the die when the use of pressing machine pressure is not enough, or the profile surface is not clean, dust or paint, etc., affecting the adhesive effect of the gel!
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- Standard for entrance door protection1, door door with the company's unified door stickers for full package protection, with transparent tape will protect the film paste firmly.2, "please forgive me" the words of the frame along the height of 1700 mm, the door labeled "understanding" frame in the middle position, if the door leaf is a composite door, door stickers on "understanding" should be in the parent frame on the door, and maintain the integrity of the pattern.3. Use the standard protective film to protect the three sides of the doorframe intact and firm.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- Clean with toothpaste at first. It's clean this way. And it won't leave a stain. Then when it's dried, use the cleaning fluid attached with the laptop and spray it on the unadhesive side. And then wipe it up with clean cloth and dry it off. That's all.
- Q:Method for removing protective film of household appliance
- Find a wire brush to take up some water, then get some toothpaste and rub it slowly.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- You'd better use laser film on stainless steel. Ordinary film can be easily blown away by the air generated during cutting, mobilizing the cutting piece.
Generally, it's not necessary to tear off the covered laser film. Severe burn may be caused if the film is torn down.
But there's one thing that you must pay attention to that the film can't be covered on the under side of the stainless steel.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range