General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Item Number: S60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective film of the new refrigerator?
- Question: tape that protective film to tear it? Answer: tore it, so that you can make the refrigerator sealing better, ask: "your home torn? My home is mainly a child, I'm afraid she drew it!" answered: tore.
- Q:PET protection film sticking is not firm, how to solve?
- Rainbow pattern is now PET protection film material often encountered problems, because PET protective film material surface hardening treatment, hardening is to be treated by high temperature,
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- I really suggest you not to use films with glue. It's harmful to your screen. You will regret when you tear it down. I am using OK8 film based on static. This kind of film is easy to coat. And it won't harm the screen. Though its adhesion is low, do NOT use glue.
- Q:Mobile phone screen film stuck on how bubbles ah, how sticky ah?
- There are two reasons for cell phone film bubbles. One is the air: just use a bus card or something like that to push the bubbles out of the edge. The two is stained with dust: a film bubble, with transparent adhesive, the dust sucked again after the stick, and in order to avoid the air can also use the bus card push, until the paste is smooth and has no bubbles so far.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- It has excellent high-temperature and low-temperature resistance.
- Q:How can the protective film on the burglarproof door be removed after sun exposure?
- Or dry powder, with a sticky cloth to rub flour, and a little bit of attention, do not scratch the door on the line
- Q:What are the thickness of PET protective films?
- Generally speaking, single layer is used less, and more are double layer composite or three layer composite.
- Q:There is dust inside the cell phone protective film
- This has no effect on mobile phones. Just affect your beauty. You can change the glass membrane to have a look. The new product is easy to use.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range