1.Specifications of Stretch Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Stretch Film:
Stretch Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stretch Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- It doesn't mean that protective film for non-sticky gum can only be used on non-sticky gum. That's because protective flim for sticky gum is not easy to stick to non-sticky gum. Therefore, adhesive protectvie film for non-sticky gum is produced.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Both factice and glue are ok. It depends on what product you will use it on.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time. Hualibao PE protective film features softness, good viscosity and easiness to stick and remove. And no glue remains after it's torn down.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can heat the film with electric hair drier. When it gets soft, peel a cornor of the film and tear it off slowly while heating. You can tear it off quickly this way.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
- Q:Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is sticked with stickers. The stickers may get wet after too long, which makes it difficult to remove the film. The appearance of the plate may be ruined even if you successfully tear off the film because it will look dirty with glue left on the plate. The glue is quite similar to cement.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range