1.Specifications of Stretch Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Stretch Film:
Stretch Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stretch Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:The way to distinguish acrylic glue from silica gel.
- Most of the PET protective films we use are coated with silica gel. Compared to acrylic glue, silica gel is much widely used. For example, the PET protective films that are commonly used on screen is required to be coated with silica gel. Besides, the temperature that silica gel could bear is higher than that acrylic glue could. Acrylic glue is mainly used in packaging of high-light products or used as the switch of thin film. It's quite cheap and convenient.
When we buy a roll of PET protective film, how can we know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in it? The simplest and fastest way is to scratch the adhesive side of the film. If there is no glue or powder, then it's silica gel, otherwise it's acrylic glue. Therefore, silica gel is also called "glue with no powder". The manufacturer who use adhesive PET protective films can use this method to know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in the film they are using.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Heat it with electric hair dryer blowing and tear it at the same time. It will be easy to remove this way.
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Basically there is no solution. But you can try to use a heat gun. By the way, it needs patience.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Pour some warm water or boiling water on the plate and tear off the film by hands.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:What is the difference between protective film and sticker?
- The original protective film can only protect the screen from scratches and pollutions for the period of time from delivery to use. It's not for regular protection for screen. And it won't work any more after using for a period of time. But sticker is different. Generally, sticker cover the whole product(generally, surface) to prevent dust and scratches. It has wear resistance and somewhat water proofness and quake proofness. But it also has disadvantages. There's a kind of specific glue on the it which makes it difficult to remove the sticker because some glue may remain on the surface of the products.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- You should peel it off. It's used to prevent scratches on the shell during transpotation. Firstly, it affects the appearance. Secondly, it affects heat dissipation.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range