1.Specifications of Stretch Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Stretch Film:
Stretch Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stretch Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- I suppose you can't remove the film because you didn't remove it immediately when you bought the door. You can find whether there is a part where the film curls. Apply some essential balm (or other oil) to the part and peel the part off at the same time. Repeating it for several times, you will find it's getting easier to peel. All you need is patience!
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Of course it's necessary.
- Q:What to do if there are some white dots on the protective film coated on high-light product?
- Please use protecive film of better quality. The foggy white dots may be generated because the glue reacts with the air.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:How to get off the dust attached to the mobile phone protective film?
- If you really don't want to get a new film, there is a way that is very effective,and I suggest you try it. You can use the stationery tape or packing tape to stick gently the dust attached to the protective film as much as you can. This is the use the principle of surface adhesion because generally speaking, the stationery tape and packing tape are much more adhesive than mobile phone protective film, so the dust can be removed with them. But you should pay attention not to rub the tape, but to stick the dust with vertical movements. And of course, you should also make the same movements to get off the dust which is attached to the screen, and then recoat the screen with the protective film. In addition, you can also dampen the screen a little bit and then cover it with a protective film. Then you can use a bank card to squeeze out the water between the film and screen. Of course, you'd better use something to suck the water out while squeezing. Don not let the water that you squeezed out get into the phone.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- Buy a new one with grooves which will help fixation. Some nice producers will give bouble-sided tape as a gift with the film.
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- This is kind of test is called performance test. Taking five layers of the protective film as the teat specimens and test separately according to GB/T 7124. And the final result will be the arithmetic average of the results of the five teat specimens. By the way, what kind of thing do you use the film on?
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range