1.Specifications of Stretch Film:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Stretch Film:
Stretch Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stretch Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- The best method: Using absolute ethyl alcohol (purity is more than 99% ) to wipe the electric appliance and tear the film while wiping.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- You can give vinegar a try if you really can't find other ways. Mix the vinegar with some hot water and scrub the door using warm towel. Apart from that, using electric hair drier is also a goog idea. But you should blow the film and rub it off at the same time.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- It just narrow the angel of view and make the screen viewable only from the front side. The principle is quite simple. It's just like there are some small cannular structures that form the film. If the angel of view is not right, the things behind the film can't be seen.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Now that it is hard and crisp, it can be removed with some solvents. You can also buy some products which are similar to glue cleaner of WD-40 or 3M glue. Spray the glue cleaner on the protective film and wait for ten minutes or so. And then it will be easier to remove the protective film.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- Generally speaking, tempered glass film is put in a small bag to prevent dust, scratches and knocks. The front side of it is a layer of tempered glass. Thus there's no need to coat it with other protective films.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Static film and low-adhesion film used in electroplating factories.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range