General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Item Number: W70-35T-A
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Do NOT use electric hair drier! It will make it more difficult to remove! Is the elevator made of stainless steel? If it is, you'd better find someone professional in this field to help you remove the film! They have their ways! It will make more difficult to remove.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can heat the film with electric hair drier. When it gets soft, peel a cornor of the film and tear it off slowly while heating. You can tear it off quickly this way.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- Using the dedicated detergent for washing air conditioning (for example "Dichen" that is used when there's too much greasy dirt in the air conditioning that the refrigeration is affected. The effect is pretty good.) Such dedicated detergent is sold in refrigeration parts store.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- Cutting PE protective film is a highly required work. It's not simple as what you think. Things like cutting speed, tool bit and the heat generated during processing may affect the result. The solution is actually very simple. Come to our factory and take a look!
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- As for clay, especially the soft type, if you apply protective oil before it's complete dry, indentations may remain at the last stage of pressing.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- You can sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor, and then wipe it with a rag.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range