General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Item Number: W70-35T-A
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What are the materials used in the production of aluminium protective films? What's the harm to life?
- Aluminum protective film is specially formulated with polyethylene (PE) film as substrate, using polyacrylic acid (ester) resin as the main material of the pressure sensitive adhesive, with several specific help glue coated, cutting, packaging and other processes, properties of soft protective film,
- Q:Protective film on computer screen
- No principle, just to prevent border scratches or dirty, since it affects your normal use, take it off. PET is milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer with a smooth and lustrous surface. Has excellent physical and mechanical properties in a wide temperature range, long-term use temperature is 120 degrees centigrade, excellent electrical insulation, even under high temperature and high frequency, the electric performance is still good, but poor corona resistance, creep resistance, fatigue resistance, wear resistance, good dimensional stability. It does not have radiation protection function at all.
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- PVC and knit cotton are used in the protective film for flooring finish to improve the buffer performance of the protective film. Similar products include pearl wool and wall protective film which are all of good quality and low price. The life of transparent protective film is pretty long. And it can be recycled for 4-5 times.
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:Composite wood floors above a transparent protective film began to fall off, what should I do?
- Two, it is antifouling protective film, which can be dipped into white cement with a towel.Three, tile wax film, with a dry towel to scrub, scrub with banana water, also can use talcum white cement scrub.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- You need to use ordinary film too.
- Q:The PET protective film is compared to other protective membranes
- PE protective film is a kind of packaging film with more comprehensive performance. The utility model has the advantages of good transparency and luster, good air tightness and fragrance retention, moderate moisture resistance and low moisture permeability at low temperature.From the top of the PE protective film protective film and PET some basic knowledge, can clearly know the difference, in addition, PE soft, PET hard; up to shake, PE sound, PET sound PE as PET; tensile strength; temperature resistant PE protective film is generally 60 degrees however, PET protective film can be 120 degrees and above. Therefore, in the choice of products for different products to choose different material protection film.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:What is the protective coating for car paintwork?
- The product is environmentally friendly and does not cause any side effects and pollution to the human body and the nature, and the paint protective film is colorless and transparent, and is pasted on the vehicle paint, so that the paint can be effectively enhanced, and the brightness can be maintained for a long time. After the paint film is torn off, do not hurt the original car paint, leave no glue, and restore the original appearance of the car paint.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range