General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Item Number: W70-35T-A
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W70-35T-A
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You need to clean it little by little using your nails with care and patience.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- It's perhaps anti-sunlight film.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:The way to distinguish acrylic glue from silica gel.
- Most of the PET protective films we use are coated with silica gel. Compared to acrylic glue, silica gel is much widely used. For example, the PET protective films that are commonly used on screen is required to be coated with silica gel. Besides, the temperature that silica gel could bear is higher than that acrylic glue could. Acrylic glue is mainly used in packaging of high-light products or used as the switch of thin film. It's quite cheap and convenient.
When we buy a roll of PET protective film, how can we know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in it? The simplest and fastest way is to scratch the adhesive side of the film. If there is no glue or powder, then it's silica gel, otherwise it's acrylic glue. Therefore, silica gel is also called "glue with no powder". The manufacturer who use adhesive PET protective films can use this method to know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in the film they are using.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- The requirements for matte surface are much lower than that of specular surface. You can use PE film. Its adhesion can be tested in many ways.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Heat it with electric hair dryer blowing and tear it at the same time. It will be easy to remove this way.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range