General Information of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Item Number: W150-70BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Skills and methods of choosing protective film for car: When choosing car protective film, the first thing to do is to determine the light transmittance and clarity of the film. Light transmittance and clarity are related to the most important performance of traffic safety. I suggested that try not to select film of low light transmittance. For films to be cover the car windows, especially side windows on the front row, light transmittance over 85% is appropriate. When coat the side windows with protective film, there's no need to dig a hole; and the film does not affect the views of drivers. Besides, when driving at night, it can weaken the glare reflected from headlamps of the following cars through the rear-view mirrors, making the eyes comfortable. In addition,when driving, backing up or u-turning at rainy night , the film can also ensure good views. As for the clarity of the film, you need to see whether there is foggy or glaring phenomenon. High-quality car flim can weaken strong glare. Thus the driver will feel more comfortable when looking at things outside the car through the film. Generally speaking, regular stores are equipped with test glass for customers to choose clarity and transparency of heat insulation film.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- If it can't be solved, wash it by sulfate, then it could be probably faded.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- If the lens, infrared light or photoresistance of the surveillance camera is covered with protective film, I suggest you to tear the film off after the installation. Otherwise it will affect the image definition, the light or the sensitivity of opening infrared light. And it may affect the heat dissipation of relative parts, causing high temperature and unstable operation of the equipments.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Pour some warm water or boiling water on the plate and tear off the film by hands.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- It's about the cutter. Maybe the position of cutter is too low. Sometimes, if the cutter ring is not smooth enough, the same problem may occur. Besides, for better result, you should also ensure that the cutter is pressed to the right position and no indentation on the blade.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- HY - T160 glue may be used in PE protective film. Its flexibility is good.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Wipe it off using cloth with some water.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Using lacquer thinner.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range