General Information of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Item Number: W150-70BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's anti-blue-ray film used for?
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- If you don't like the mattress looking old, you can change the protective film once a day, though it's no necessity to think about it.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel elevator?
- Blow the film with electric hair dryer at first. And then carefully tear it off.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on organic glass after it's used for a long time?
- You can wipe it off using paper with some alcohol (Industrial alcohol is better while medical alcohol is also acceptable.). Then scratch it. The film will be cleaned up.
Besides, you can use nail polish remover. The way of use is the same as that of alcohol and acetone. The effect is quite good. The quality of the polish remover can be either good or ordinary as long as it can remove the nail polish.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- It depends on you. But you should be careful if you really want to cut it. You know there may be bulges on the edeg of the film after you cut it. The side with those bulges should be put upwards.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range