General Information of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Item Number: W150-70BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 60micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 140g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black/White PE Protective Film W150-70BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Generally, hot-blast air works. If not, try boiling water. Pour some boiling water on the door and wipe it off with dry cloth.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- You can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid. Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay.
It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
Heating the film using electric hair drier will work.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:What is PVC protective film?
- PVC film can be distinguished by the base material of its thin film. The base material is PVC thin film, thus it's named PVC film. As a non-crystallization type of chemical plastic, the light transmittance of PVC film is relatively high. Therefore, PVC film can be transparent. It's mainly used to protect the surface of products from scrathes. For example, stainless steel plates are coated with the films during stamping so that no marks remain on the plates.
- Q:Why does PE film curl when rolling it after coating?
- It may happen if the temperature of equipment is too or glue of high adhesion is applied to fairly thin flim. (The solution is to increase the speed or decrease the temperature.) The adhesion of glue is too high because it's too thick, or the base material is not good, or the stress is too strong when drying the film.(Solution: using the inlet air to press the film from the right side to make it flat and ensure the glue won't fall off.) And if the film you use is composite membrane, when the composite membrane is not composited compeletly, the same problem may occur too. I don't know your coating process, thus all above are the possible reasons that I suppose.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is made from gum. Gum expand when heated and contract when cooled, which make it difficult to remove the film.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- You need to use ordinary film too.
We are very pleased to introduce our company and products to you. We have been supplying kinds of films to our customers abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range