General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Item Number: S120-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It's up to you. If you like it clean, then keep it coated. If you want to see the protective film without anything covering it, you can just tear off the film.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- You should peel it off. It's used to prevent scratches on the shell during transpotation. Firstly, it affects the appearance. Secondly, it affects heat dissipation.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Generally, stretch film is made from PE meterial added adhesive additives ,like PIB master batch. It's produced by flowing spread processing. The surface of the film is slight adhesive that can make the films stick to each other. It's mainly used to pack and twine things to fix the things. Protective films can be classified into many types. The most common type is PE film coated with a layer of glue, just like scotch tape used in daily life, mainly used to protect solid surface. You can tear it off when you don't use it.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- You'd better use alcohol.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- The main components of PE protective film are polyethylene thin film and acrylic glue. Basically, it does not contain substances that are harmful to human body after the production is done. Of cource, the premise is that it's properly used.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- You can try some essential balm.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range