General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Item Number: S120-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Usually, the protective film used on acrylic panels and sheets is made from PE materials.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- You can use gasoline or use electric hair dryer to blow the film for a while. It will get very easy to remove.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- No, there's no protective film but a layer of glass.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- Recently, the adhesion of PE protective film is determined by the thickness of slica gel. Not long ago, when making protective film for the screen of VDOO mobile phone, the company had the same problem. High adhesion means high thickness. When the whether is hot,the slica gel will expand when heated and contract when cooled making it look like the screen is sweating,which is call overflow for short in jargon. Therefore, make sure the adhesion is not too high, otherwise it will be difficult to tear the film down.
The VDOO company did many experiments when designed the film and finally found the appropriate data of thickness. Besides, taking the thickness into consideration, the purposes of flatness, high resisitance to scratches and high clarity also achieved.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- You can wash it. When it's clean, it's adhesive again.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can heat the film with electric hair drier. When it gets soft, peel a cornor of the film and tear it off slowly while heating. You can tear it off quickly this way.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Give essential balm a try.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range