General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Item Number: S120-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is PVC protective film?
- 1. It has the property of highlight and high reflective which is commonly called the mirror effect.
2. It has resistance to acids and alkali as well as corrosion. And no residual glue remains when removing the film.
It can be widely used on the protection of stainless steel sheets as well as aluminium products and industrial products during processing. The scotch tapes hanging on the doors of many restaurants are also made from PVC materials which are generally called PVC films. We have many nice films of this type . And we assure you they are all of good quality and reasonable price.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is sticked with stickers. The stickers may get wet after too long, which makes it difficult to remove the film. The appearance of the plate may be ruined even if you successfully tear off the film because it will look dirty with glue left on the plate. The glue is quite similar to cement.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- If the lens, infrared light or photoresistance of the surveillance camera is covered with protective film, I suggest you to tear the film off after the installation. Otherwise it will affect the image definition, the light or the sensitivity of opening infrared light. And it may affect the heat dissipation of relative parts, causing high temperature and unstable operation of the equipments.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Acrylic protective film can be made from PE materials, PET materials and OPP materials, etc. The materials are the materials used in base film of the protective film. And acrylic is a kind of glue.
- Q:How to get off the dust attached to the mobile phone protective film?
- It's difficult to remove the dust, I suppose. You can use a bank card to get rid of the bubbles.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range