General Information of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Item Number: S120-50BW
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: black & white
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Black & White PE Protective Film S120-50BW
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stoving varnished product?
- Whatever kinds of protective film are all okay!
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- No, there's no protective film but a layer of glass.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- Wash the film with liquid detergent and then put it on clean glass or desktop until it gets dry. And it will become adsorptive again when you recoat the keyboard with it!
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- It has excellent high-temperature and low-temperature resistance.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- If it can't be solved, wash it by sulfate, then it could be probably faded.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range