General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
Item Number: W40-30T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W40-30T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier!
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
- Q:How to deal with the stains on mobile phone protective film?
- I usually apply something like alcohol, gasoline or liquid detergent to the protective film using a cotton ball and then wipe the liquid up with a cotton swab.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stoving varnished product?
- Whatever kinds of protective film are all okay!
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- There may be many reasons. One of them may be that the aluminium-plastic plate was stored for too long. And you dind't pay attention to keep it. Accoding to you, it's been stored for two summers. The glue coating of the film will be semi-melting and the adhesion of the surface of the aluminium-plastic plate will be stronger which may make it difficult the remove the film if the film is stored for too long.
If the film is not very large, you can slowly tear it off by hands with patience. Remember to do it slow. Try to make the angel between the direction you are pulling the film and the plate an angel of about 90°. You can also scratch the film using sharp knife and try to make the scratches parallel to each other and make the spacing between two scratches no more than 10 cm. Be careful not to damage the plate. You can try on useless plate at first. If you can't control your strength, you'd better not use this method.
In addition, you can try to heat the film with electric iron (Making sure that the temperature is not too high. It's all up to you.) and then slowly tear it off. And it will be better if you put a piece of cloth or paper on the plate when you do that. Of course, using electric hair drier is more convenient.
And there may be glue remains on the plate after you tear off the film, you can wipe it off with kerosene or alcohol.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- Using cutting machine is OK! !
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Acrylic protective film can be made from PE materials, PET materials and OPP materials, etc. The materials are the materials used in base film of the protective film. And acrylic is a kind of glue.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range