General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Item Number: S100-40T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET materials are non-toxic and non-odorous materials, featuring light weight, high strength, good transparency and resistance, etc.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- The reason why you can't remove it may be the glue remains on it. You can try to clean it up with organic solvent. But it takes time, I suppose.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What to do if there are some white dots on the protective film coated on high-light product?
- Please use protecive film of better quality. The foggy white dots may be generated because the glue reacts with the air.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range