General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Item Number: S100-40T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The PET protective film appears to be a solution to the problem
- PET protective film in use after a period of time will be two wings, the main reason for this phenomenon is a protective film on the protection and profiles in the paste process, the degree of tension is large, in the post after, in high temperature environment, the retraction phenomenon is not necessary,
- Q:How to clean the glue marks left by the protective film on the stainless steel plate of the light in the living room?
- You can use alcohol or specific adhesion remover to clean them. !
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- No, there's no protective film but a layer of glass.
- Q:What's the use of PET protective film?
- Product application: suitable for panel protection, such as stainless steel, aluminum plate, nameplate, and notebook computer casing and display screen, mobile phoneThe screen support, such as baking paint, plastic film, etc..Product color: white transparent, milk white, blue, black and so on. (can also be customized according to customer requirements)
- Q:Buy the security door, the window of the protective film, how can quickly tear down?
- Stainless steel doors and windows, tables and chairs Aluminum Alloy film a lot, some time was not timely removed, will produce glue phenomenon, how? The following three introduce some simple and effective removal of glue film method.1, with paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few times on the clean
- Q:Mobile phone protection film stuck to dust, how to clean?
- However, these work up to be careful, if you accidentally stuck to the adhesive surface may be wasted. In fact, the most important thing is that we clean the screen thoroughly before pasting it so that there is no dust on the screen and difficult to remove from the protective film. Wish you every success!
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:Mobile phone protection film paste, and then ripped off, but also paste it?
- Not recommended. Because of the tear, his stickiness is gone. And they're all stuck with dust. Bad screen for mobile phones. If you want to post it. Prepare clean, small, clean rags.
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range