General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Item Number: S100-40T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- In fact, they are quite similar. But the quality of materials is different.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the mattress?
- It's not a "need" issue. It's a "must" issue. Why? The most important reason is that the film is not breathable. And it affects the comfortableness of the mattress and let alone its hygroscopicity. If you are afraid the mattress gets dirty, you can do as what the former answer said--buy a mattress cover. It's not expensive.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Heat the plastic plate at first (Baking it on fire. Note not to put it too close to the fire, otherwise the plate will be out of shape; Or putting it on heating radiator for a while; Of course if it's summer, you can just put it under the sun.). And then slowly pick up one cornor with your nails and tear it off. Roll it while tearing it. You can grasp the film when you roll it for 6 or 7 times. And then tear off the whole film. The key point is patience. If there's a part where the glue is too sticky, stop pulling and dig it with your nails. Remember not to pull it too hard.
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Use sulfuric acid.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range