General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Item Number: S100-40T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How safe is your slice of graphite?
- PET protective film: steel plate and mirror instruments, surface film, planar thick lines matte board and plastic aluminum, resistant to high temperature of 120 degrees
- Q:Buy the security door, the window of the protective film, how can quickly tear down?
- 4. With hand cream. First, the surface of the printed products tear off, and then put some hand cream on top, slowly rub with your thumb, rub for a while, you can rub the residual gum are rubbed down. Just slow down. Hand cream is a kind of grease, which is not compatible with gum. Remove glue is to use this characteristic.These third and fourth are introduced in the Central Television 1. The material is easy to find and convenient to remove.5, with banana water. Is used to remove paint an industrial agent, it is very easy to buy (sell paint there is a place to sell). The method is the same as alcohol acetone. With a hot towel in the scraping blade and eraser very clean home. Fengyoujing. It's a good thing, and it can easily solve your problem. Pay more attention to your life.
- Q:Why does the protective film on stainless steel wrinkle?
- There are many reasons why it wrinkles. One is because the rerolling during production is not done well. When tension is not enough, it wrinkles.
Second reason is about the weather.
And the third is about the way of use. The film is not well coated. Thus wrinkles appear.
- Q:How to change the screen of mobile phone screen?.
- 4, the film began(1) the extension of the convex part of the first layer (tear film film side protection film), remember, do not completely open this layer film, tear a corner can, but don't let the surface exposed in the air for a long time, easily stained with dust.(2) the side of the film will be exposed to the screen, slowly attached to the screen.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Heat the plastic plate at first (Baking it on fire. Note not to put it too close to the fire, otherwise the plate will be out of shape; Or putting it on heating radiator for a while; Of course if it's summer, you can just put it under the sun.). And then slowly pick up one cornor with your nails and tear it off. Roll it while tearing it. You can grasp the film when you roll it for 6 or 7 times. And then tear off the whole film. The key point is patience. If there's a part where the glue is too sticky, stop pulling and dig it with your nails. Remember not to pull it too hard.
- Q:How to paste the keyboard protection film?
- If the keyboard does not have a key interval, cover it gently and allow the corners to fit on the edge of the keyboard
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The differences between three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film? It's simple!
1. To figure out whether the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film are made from PET materials.
2. The three-layered anti-static protective film uses PET sandwich structure which means the middle layer is PET anti-static film and the other two layers are protective film to protect the middle layer of film. At present, this kind of film is usually used to prevent scratches. The anti-static function is produced by silica gel.
3. Ordinary film is not anti-scratch. And it is probably covered with glue.
- Q:Is it good or bad to put a protective film on the keyboard?
- Good: dustproof, waterproof, anti pollution, avoid painful cleaning workBad: feel bad, easy to shift (use adhesive tape to stay and leave residual glue), and if your keyboard is very beautiful, then this layer of leather definitely spoil the scenery.
- Q:How to paste the computer screen protection film?
- You can see the following steps.1. will be marked with a membrane facing the quasi screen, and will be removed from the layer of film labels pulled, and slowly tear the part of the layer, please pay attention to fingers do not touch the protective film adsorption layer (middle layer)
- Q:Do you know there is a computer screen protection film?
- I know what kind of film you're talking about! You're talking about an anti peeping film!!! The price is not very cheap!
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range