General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Item Number: S100-40T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 40micron (0.04mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film S100-40T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Don't believe whoever claims that their film can resist high temperature of hundreds of degrees. If the manufacturers is skillful enough, the film they produced can resist high temperature of about 100 degrees at most for 33-40 minutes. As for high temperature like that, it won't resist for long. After all, it's plastic. It will melt in the end. Temperature of 50-60 degrees is the temperature that ordinary PE materials can resist.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- Some people cover matte stainless steel plates or matte aluminium products with film of high adhesion. Generally, they use transparent film or blue film.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- No, it won't. The hardware oil layer is formed from gloss oil during electroplating. It has excellent protective function. It won't be taken off with the film.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Tear it down.
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- It's about the glue.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range