General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Item Number: W100-50T(1)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- Please pour some boiling water on the door for a few times. And it will be easy to remove.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Open the door and twist down the screws of the handle. Then you can take down the handle and tear off the film.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can heat the film with electric hair drier. When it gets soft, peel a cornor of the film and tear it off slowly while heating. You can tear it off quickly this way.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- Usualy it will be ok if you use the film with care. It dose affect the tempareture and heat dissipation of your laptop, but it's okay. After all the heat is mainly expeled from the hole on below or two sides. There are two little rubber buttons. They are screen holders, used to prevent the screen from completely sticking to the keyboard when you close the laptop. In this way, you needn't worry about the screen being crushed. Otherwise you can coat the screen with a film. Protective film dose have some advantages. It can prevent the words printed on the keys from disappearing and dust from getting into the computer host through keyboard.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range