General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Item Number: W100-50T(1)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- Wiping the door using water with washing powder at first and scrubing it hard with plastic brush. That's the only way I know.
- Q:Use of protective film for decoration
- Tiling and floor protection- sticking of protective filmCeramic tile, floor pavement, also belong to the basic decoration part, often found tile construction and after construction are not finished product protection, for example: tile edge border, just pointing in the tile, floor tiles, debris piled up just above ground floor tiles, trample, walk do not use product protection film covering, which will affect the tile paving effect caused by quality problems in construction of ceramic tile.
- Q:The mirror protective film is what, how should the truth!
- The common protective film just scratch the most basic function, mirror protective film protective film is a functional OK8 brand launched the first one in the scratch with new technology, the mobile phone background lights off when the protective film provides the user with a mirror function, as well as anti spy film, matte film, AR film other types of protective film, LZ if you want to further understand can go to the OK8's official website. There is this brand of protective film, the price is similar to the highest inside the protective film
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Stretch film is used for packaging. But protective film can be used in many ways. For example, protective films like static film and film with glue are used in industry to protect the surface of the products from pollution, damage, dust and keep them clean during production and transpotation to increase the market competitiveness of the products.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- There's no need to use ordinary film. Ordinary film is easy to be scratched. And screen coated with ordinary of mobile phone is easy to crash if the phone drops to the hard floor. My cell phone dropped from a place that is 1 meter high last time. But there's no cracks on the screen. Only a small gap left on the tempered glss. And no broken glass fell from the screen.
- Q:How to solve the crystal point on the PE protection film?
- 3, processing conditions, improper processing temperature will lead to poor plasticizing or plasticizing of raw materials, will cause crystal point phenomenon.4, equipment processing capacity, equipment, cartridge, screw, filter and so on, the crystallization of the point also has a very important impact.
- Q:Method for removing protective film of household appliance
- If you are afraid of scratching, change it to a coarse cloth or the cloth we use for washing dishes.It is not recommended that the metal be burnt by burning.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range