General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Item Number: W100-50T(1)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(1)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier before you peel it off!
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- Privacy protective film is anti-glare and anti-reflection that can control the incidence direction of light and protect commercial secrets and personal privacy. The content displayed on the screen can only be seen by the user from an angle of 45 degrees from the front side. Whoever standing on the two sides can see a black screen only. I have bought one from OK8.
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET materials are non-toxic and non-odorous materials, featuring light weight, high strength, good transparency and resistance, etc.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- Some people cover matte stainless steel plates or matte aluminium products with film of high adhesion. Generally, they use transparent film or blue film.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- The image will be clearer if you tear off the film. But of course it won't affect too much if you do not.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range