General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- You'd better use a film. Even if the screen cracks, the film can make the computer looks like it's new~ ~ ~ laptop keyboard need to be protected well.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- It's not harmful. It's separated from the water bottle. And there are national security standards to keep it under control.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Washing it with hot water and then scratching it off with a small shovel.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- The film should be removed within three days after you buy it! ! If there's any remains, you can scrub it off using some detergent! !
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- It just narrow the angel of view and make the screen viewable only from the front side. The principle is quite simple. It's just like there are some small cannular structures that form the film. If the angel of view is not right, the things behind the film can't be seen.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- Generally speaking, tempered glass film is put in a small bag to prevent dust, scratches and knocks. The front side of it is a layer of tempered glass. Thus there's no need to coat it with other protective films.
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- This is kind of test is called performance test. Taking five layers of the protective film as the teat specimens and test separately according to GB/T 7124. And the final result will be the arithmetic average of the results of the five teat specimens. By the way, what kind of thing do you use the film on?
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range