General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to deal with the stains on mobile phone protective film?
- To buy a new scoth tape and use it to clean up.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:The way to distinguish acrylic glue from silica gel.
- Most of the PET protective films we use are coated with silica gel. Compared to acrylic glue, silica gel is much widely used. For example, the PET protective films that are commonly used on screen is required to be coated with silica gel. Besides, the temperature that silica gel could bear is higher than that acrylic glue could. Acrylic glue is mainly used in packaging of high-light products or used as the switch of thin film. It's quite cheap and convenient.
When we buy a roll of PET protective film, how can we know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in it? The simplest and fastest way is to scratch the adhesive side of the film. If there is no glue or powder, then it's silica gel, otherwise it's acrylic glue. Therefore, silica gel is also called "glue with no powder". The manufacturer who use adhesive PET protective films can use this method to know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in the film they are using.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Apply some essential balm or detergent to the marble surface. Then cover it with preservative film and press out the air between the film and the surface. And then heat the film with electric hair drier to soften the film. When the film gets soft, tearing off the film.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- There is no solution, no other way. You can only slowly tear it off.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- If it's plastic film used for interior part, you can't use gasoline! You can use electric hair drier to heat it.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's two labels (label No.1 and No.2). We should peel the layer of film marked by label No.1 at first when we coat the screen with the film. Thank you. If you have other questions, you can ask me again.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range