General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Item Number: W100-50T(2)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stoving varnished product?
- Whatever kinds of protective film are all okay!
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- The main carrier of protective film is plastic. Generally, the protection film on plastic steel window are mainly made from raw materials including PE, OPP, PET which will be easy to get aged after a long time. Therefore, it's necessary to tear off the film in time.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Wipe it off using cloth with some water.
- Q:Does protective film for laptop keyboard affect heat dissipation?
- Usualy it will be ok if you use the film with care. It dose affect the tempareture and heat dissipation of your laptop, but it's okay. After all the heat is mainly expeled from the hole on below or two sides. There are two little rubber buttons. They are screen holders, used to prevent the screen from completely sticking to the keyboard when you close the laptop. In this way, you needn't worry about the screen being crushed. Otherwise you can coat the screen with a film. Protective film dose have some advantages. It can prevent the words printed on the keys from disappearing and dust from getting into the computer host through keyboard.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range