General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Item Number: W100-50T(2)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Don't believe whoever claims that their film can resist high temperature of hundreds of degrees. If the manufacturers is skillful enough, the film they produced can resist high temperature of about 100 degrees at most for 33-40 minutes. As for high temperature like that, it won't resist for long. After all, it's plastic. It will melt in the end. Temperature of 50-60 degrees is the temperature that ordinary PE materials can resist.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- There is a kind of functional protective film for eye protection in condition of using eyeys at night or in a enviornment that is either too dim or too bright. Since soft contact lenses have poor oxygen permeability, it's advisable to wear hard contact lenses to make sure your eyes are not getting too dry when you use eyes at night.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- As for clay, especially the soft type, if you apply protective oil before it's complete dry, indentations may remain at the last stage of pressing.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- You can sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor, and then wipe it with a rag.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- I suppose you're talking about protective plate. PET film is a kind of film used in packaging. It's used to cover the battery core. The battery is steel shelled when it's produced. The outer layer of PVC needs to be coated. Cover the battery with the film at first. Then heat the film with hair drier to soften it. Otherwise it won't be insulative. And it may cause short circuit. If you have any question, you can directly ask me.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range