General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Item Number: W100-50T(2)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- Explosion-proof glass film is used to prevent the broken glass from hurting people.
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:How do I remove the protective film from my suitcase?
- 3, travel box according to size can be divided into 13 inch 16 inch rod box, rod boxes, suitcases, 18 inch 20 inch 22 inch suitcase, suitcase, suitcase, 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch suitcase, suitcase, suitcase, 30 inch 32 inch box.Suitcase maintenance:1. Vertical travel cases should be upright and upright. 2. The cargo sticker on the suitcase should be torn off as soon as possible. 3, when not in use, they will travel box with a plastic bag, or stained with dust. After years of accumulation of dust may seep into the surface if the fiber, after will be very difficult to clean up.4, depending on the material to determine cleaning methods. The boxes of ABS and PP, if soiled, can be wiped with a damp cloth and a neutral detergent, and dirt can soon be removed. However, EVA is not applicable, EVA box surface box, you can first brush off the dust, if the stain is enlarged, you can also dip stained oil, gently brush off.
- Q:What is PVC material protective film?
- 1, with high reflective characteristics, commonly known as mirror effect;2, acid, alkali, corrosion resistance, removal of non residual glue.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:What is the viscous unit of a protective membrane? What is its physical meaning?
- Usually expressed in g/25mm or N/25mmG/25mm=0.01N/25mmFor example, the peel strength of a protective film is 40g/25mm,
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- Standard for entrance door protection1, door door with the company's unified door stickers for full package protection, with transparent tape will protect the film paste firmly.2, "please forgive me" the words of the frame along the height of 1700 mm, the door labeled "understanding" frame in the middle position, if the door leaf is a composite door, door stickers on "understanding" should be in the parent frame on the door, and maintain the integrity of the pattern.3. Use the standard protective film to protect the three sides of the doorframe intact and firm.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range