General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Item Number: W100-50T(2)
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 100g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W100-50T(2)
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- The main carrier of protective film is plastic. Generally, the protection film on plastic steel window are mainly made from raw materials including PE, OPP, PET which will be easy to get aged after a long time. Therefore, it's necessary to tear off the film in time.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The ways to remove the protective film on stainless steel door:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And them slowly tear it off or scratch it off with wooden shovel. The glue marks can be cleaned by solvent oil. If you don't have hair drier, boiling water is also okay! The best way is to heat the film at first and then clean it with talcum powder. It can stay glossy and new.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- As for clay, especially the soft type, if you apply protective oil before it's complete dry, indentations may remain at the last stage of pressing.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- Things like kerosene, gasoline and essential balm can dilute the glue. You can wipe off the film using paper with such liquid.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range