Application of Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Outstanding Brightness, Low Absorption
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Outstanding Brightness, Low Absorption
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane brand?
- Yu Xiang waterproof self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is divided into: self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and width of self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt polyester tire waterproofing membrane in the self-adhesive brand Yu Xiang brand to do very well
- Q:How does chemical pigments differ from mineral pigments?
- Dye is a color material, but the color of the material is not necessarily a dye.As a dye, must be able to make a certain color attached to the fiber and easy to fall off, discoloration.
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- Fluorescent pigments are organic complexes that are finely ground and have high luminous rates, usually colorless or light white. They exhibit visible light (400nm ~ 800nm) in various colors under ultraviolet light (200nm ~ 400nm). According to the wavelength of the excitation light source, can be divided into short-wave ultraviolet excitation fluorescent pigment (excitation wavelength of 254nm) and long-wave ultraviolet excitation pigment (excitation wavelength of 365nm).
- Q:Paint is poisonous? Do the painter good or bad
- Toluene, xylene: In the solvent classification is a moderate toxic solvent, the human body has anesthesia, stimulation, high concentrations of toxic effects on the nervous system, but in the human body is low, generally can be excreted by metabolism. The maximum allowable concentration in air is 100mg / m. Long-term exposure to toluene, xylene people should not drink liquor, not to drink too high a high degree of liquor, because alcohol will extend its retention time in the body, the health is extremely unfavorable. Workplace should keep air flowing to reduce its concentration in the air According to the latest research data show that toluene, xylene into the atmosphere will produce a certain photochemical reaction, the ozone layer has a certain destructive effect.
- Q:How to paint my car???
- I would use Crayola brand paint, but it is really hard to find.
- Q:What is the difference between the paint and the paint?
- Paint is characterized by the use of organic solvents to adjust the viscosity, can not add water.
- Q:Nano paint brand manufacturers which?
- Nano-functional coating production process of the main equipment include: high-speed dispersion machine, sand mill, paint equipment, filtration equipment and filling equipment.
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints are water based acrylics. Emulsion is a term used in the UK, latex is used in the USA, but they are the same thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion_pa... Latex paint is a water-borne dispersion of sub-micrometre polymer particles. The term latex in the context of paint simply means an aqueous dispersion; latex rubber (the sap of the rubber tree that has historically been called latex) is not an ingredient. These dispersions are prepared by emulsion polymerization. Latex paints cure by a process called coalescence where first the water, and then the trace, or coalescing, solvent, evaporate and draw together and soften the latex binder particles and fuse them together into irreversibly bound networked structures, so that the paint will not redissolve in the solvent/water that originally carried it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_pai... Acrylics were first made commercially available in the 1950s. These were mineral spirit-based paints called Magna offered by Bocour Artist Colors. Water-based acrylic paints were subsequently sold as latex house paints, although acrylic dispersion uses no latex derived from a rubber tree. Interior latex house paints tend to be a combination of binder (sometimes acrylic, vinyl, pva and others), filler, pigment and water. Exterior latex house paints may also be a co-polymer blend, but the very best exterior water-based paints are 100% acrylic. Soon after the water-based acrylic binders were introduced as house paints, artists (the first of whom were Mexican muralists) and companies alike began to explore the potential of the new binders. Water soluble artist quality acrylic paints became commercially available in the early 1960s, offered by Liquitex.
- Q:Different brands of pigment ink can be mixed with Epson 1390
- In fact, mixed with no harm, but it is best not to mix, because it will affect the writing effect
- Q:How does the pigment ink mix with the dye ink after the plug?
- Add a little moisturizing
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range