Product Description of Titanium Dioxide for Pigment :
CR105 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured. that produces a bright Tio2.Rutile titanium dioxide is the most widely used white pigment.CR105 is specially designed for outdoor plastic applications, combining neutral understone with moderate opacity strength for easy color formulation work. Silica encapsulation technology minimizes the interaction of the Tio2 surface with other material within the plastic matrix.CR105 also is treated with an organic-based material to provide excellent bulk frow and processing while minimizing the hygroscopic nature of inorganically coated Tio2.CR105 is a fine, dry power with the following general properties.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR105
|Median Particle Size *,um||0.29|
Suggest Using of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
CR105 is recommended for outdoor plastics, especially PVC window profile applications.CR105 utilizes silica encapsulation technology to minimize interaction of the Tio2 surface with the surrounding environment. This minimizes “chalking”, crazing, and other surface deterioration frequently seen in outdoor applications.CR105 surface treatment also is optimized for dry flow conveyability and dispersion within plastics
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Pigment :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between Dorotheco soft lacquer and matte paint?
- Soft light than the light of some light, matt a little bit of the kind of glass to the glass in the soft film is thinner than the matt.
- Q:Engineering exterior paint: Foster's paint how ah? Who used to say the next view, thank you
- Hello, to paint when the best not to choose those unknown, cheap low-quality paint, choose some big brands, safety and environmental protection are more secure, the domestic paint brand is now more than the stars, substantial good paint brand But very few, but the market is more extensive, to pay attention to identify the authenticity, to find a formal channel to buy, the current domestic more environmentally friendly paint brand on the United States Tu Shi do relatively good, paint the top ten brands, but the advertising investment is not abroad Brand so much, the price will be relatively high.
- Q:Question about painting?
- its easier to paint the trim because of the small edges on the side and then when you cut in your lines with a brush on the walls you are painting directly in front of you,a larger area, and can have better brush control.
- Q:how much is a paint job for a 1994 crown victoria?
- rattle can it
- Q:Can you paint dry clothes with acrylic or textile dyes?
- Pigments recommend Australia's Deli Van Matis brand of acrylic pigment + fiber fixative. The disadvantage is that the price is small and temporarily not easy to buy.
- Q:Is the polymer battery durable? With lithium battery what is the difference
- Lithium polymer battery is a lithium-ion battery upgrade products. Relative to the current popular lithium-ion battery, it has a large capacity, small size (thin), safe (no explosion) and so on.
- Q:Mercerizing paint what it means
- Silk paint is mainly used for interior walls, ceilings, concrete, gypsum board, plaster, brick structure, asbestos board and other surface high-grade decorative architectural coatings, mainly for exterior paint or interior paint.
- Q:How to distinguish between fluorocarbon paint and ordinary paint?
- Electrostatic spray gun, aluminum electrostatic spray gun, aluminum fluorocarbon paint electrostatic spray gun to find large spray electromechanical. Focus on industry for twenty years.
- Q:What kind of method is used in the dye to extract it?
- You can look at fuel chemistry.
- Q:What is the difference between organic pigments and dyes?
- The traditional use of dyes is the dyeing of textiles, and the traditional use of pigments is to color non-textiles, this is because the dye has affinity for the textile, fiber molecules can be adsorbed, fixed, while the pigment pile of all colored objects are no affinity, Mainly by resin, adhesives and other film-forming substances and coloring objects combined with the dye in the course of the general use of the first dissolved in the use of media, even disperse dyes or vat dyes, in the dyeing is also experienced from a crystal state first Dissolved in the water into a molecular state and then dyed on the fiber on the process.Therefore, the color of the fuel itself does not mean that it is in the fabric color / pigment in the use of the process due to insoluble in the use of media, so always the original crystal state The color of the pigment itself represents the color of the pigment on the substrate.Now the production of pigments in the world has been growing, the domestic production of organic pigments enterprises have begun to increase, the domestic more representative Such as Jiangsu De Choi Pigment Chemical Co., Ltd. and so on.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality