Product Description of Titanium Dioxide for Pigment :
CR105 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured. that produces a bright Tio2.Rutile titanium dioxide is the most widely used white pigment.CR105 is specially designed for outdoor plastic applications, combining neutral understone with moderate opacity strength for easy color formulation work. Silica encapsulation technology minimizes the interaction of the Tio2 surface with other material within the plastic matrix.CR105 also is treated with an organic-based material to provide excellent bulk frow and processing while minimizing the hygroscopic nature of inorganically coated Tio2.CR105 is a fine, dry power with the following general properties.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CR105
|Median Particle Size *,um||0.29|
Suggest Using of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
CR105 is recommended for outdoor plastics, especially PVC window profile applications.CR105 utilizes silica encapsulation technology to minimize interaction of the Tio2 surface with the surrounding environment. This minimizes “chalking”, crazing, and other surface deterioration frequently seen in outdoor applications.CR105 surface treatment also is optimized for dry flow conveyability and dispersion within plastics
Safety of Titanium Dioxide :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Pigment :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between lake and pigment?
- Pigment used in the rules and regulations, the lake is defined as "the addition of a base in the alumina and alkaline aluminum or calcium-based water-soluble direct color of the salt."
- Q:What is the difference between a pigment ink for a printer and an ordinary ink?
- It is the original ink cartridges, OKorder buy it, buy the kind of disassemble cartridges, not expensive.
- Q:Epoxy resin powder coating and epoxy paint paint What is the difference
- The former is water-soluble, the latter is oily
- Q:What is the difference between ink pen and water
- The same thing, different name only.
- Q:Chinese painting color stone green stone green stone is what
- Stone green stone inside plus white powder, plus the more, that is, two or three green or green
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- The reason why such materials are not called paint, paint is more due to the development of paint varieties and categories, because the name of the paint can not cover the industry's existing products, and paint the word can cover all the industry's Products, the use of paint name more accurate and more scientific.
- Q:How to color leather products
- In the production of masterbatch, the use of resin and the same color resin as the carrier, adding high concentrations of pigments (dyes), under the action of additives, by heating, plasticizing, mixing, extrusion granulation, Made specifically suitable for the resin of the coloring agent, known as special color masterbatch.
- Q:What is the difference between masterbatch and paint?
- Color Masterbatch is a single color only, the paint is made by the masterbatch plus a different release or a variety of color masterbatch prepared by the construction of the liquid
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Why is the color reproduction power of the dye ink better than the pigment ink? This is mainly due to the choice of different colorants caused. For dye inks, after decades of development, the process has been very mature, you can easily use natural or synthetic methods to create a variety of colors of coloring agent. The traditional pigment ink is to rely on grinding minerals as a coloring agent, optional raw materials are very limited, the color can not be arbitrarily changed, which led to the pigment ink in the performance of congenital deficiencies. Although some pigment ink colorants can use some non-mineral materials to produce grinding, but because of the pigment ink in the colorant particle size, emulsifying effect and other aspects of strict requirements, the color of the technical aspects of the problem has not yet been fully resolved. Which led to the pigment ink and dye ink in the color performance there is a certain gap. Fortunately, this gap has been very small, in the case of no direct comparison, it is difficult to distinguish between the high quality pigment ink and dye ink between the color difference.
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- Latex paint wont 'stick' to an oil base, and it doesn't much matter whether you take the 'shine' off first. It's the old adage: Oil and Water don't mix! Sand the wood with medium sandpaper, and wipe dust off with slightly damp cloth. Use a good primer - you'll have to compare them at B&Q. I used Bulls Eye 1,2,3 when I lived in the UK, but it wasn't readily available. I had to get it by mail from a paint supplier in Middlesborough. It's expensive, but worth every penny. You can use 1,2,3 on metal, and paint it whatever you want, etc. etc.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality