Application of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Alkaline Stains - Chromosomes
- Alkaline dyes are those which can dissociate cationic dyes in aqueous solution and are classified as cationic dyes, also known as salt-based dyes, most of which are organic bases and are formed with inorganic acids Salt (chloride) a small number of other salts. Dye in aqueous solution dissociation, because the pigment group with a positive charge, which is a cationic dye.
- Q:What is the meaning of paint in Japanese?
- Check the Yahoo dye pigments are mostly used in ceramics (that is, high temperature calcined things) on the meaning of the pigment
- Q:Different brands of pigment ink can be mixed with Epson 1390
- In fact, mixed with no harm, but it is best not to mix, because it will affect the writing effect
- Q:Are dyes and textile pigments the same thing?
- No, the dye is used to stain the cloth, the textile pigment is, specifically used in fiber cloth screen printing, used in hand-painted dress on the use of painting.
- Q:Furniture paint and wall order
- The first brush furniture and then get the wall because the paint and the wall paint will react to the furniture area is relatively small after you finish the furniture and so he can dry and then cover the wall if you first get a wall so a big face The wall can not cover
- Q:What is the difference between lithium batteries and polymer batteries, which is better?
- Single volume capacity, the product wins mobile power are used high-capacity batteries, single volume capacity and the market application of polymer batteries similar.
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are your best bet for painting on canvas. I've worked with both, and each have their advantages and disadvantages. Oils take FOREVER to dry. (Some take up to a week, even longer.) This is bad if you're impatient, but it's also good if you paint one day, stop, and then come back the next to finish. (Your paint will still be wet on your canvas AND your palette.) Oil paints are pretty toxic, so be careful when you work with them. Also, you'll need a mineral spirit/paint thinner of some sort to clean out your brushes. (Try to get odorless mineral spirits if you can. Either way, you'll still need good ventilation when working with oil paints.) If you want to thin your paint, I recommend using an oil painting medium instead of the paint thinner. It'll add some oomph to your piece. Acrylics are great to work with too. They dry pretty fast, can be thinned and cleaned up with water, and are quite a bit safer than oils. (They turn to plastic when they dry, so be careful not to get any on your clothing or else it probably won't come out.) Hope that helps!
- Q:Ink, paint, paint the difference
- Paint is a kind of paint. Folk will be used as a wall of water-based paint is a one-sided coating.
- Q:Dulux paint, Nippon Paint and Mickey children paint, which is better?
- Second, from the product line point of view. Dulux and Nippon are very rich in product range, including latex paint, wood paint, professional anti-corrosion paint and floor paint and many other products, can fully meet the needs of different levels. Mickey children paint is only children's paint, the product is more suitable for children, the elderly and other low resistance to the crowd, and their products VOC (organic compounds) close to zero, the industry's highest environmental performance.
- Q:Anti-UV dye ink and pigment ink Which weather resistance is better?
- Anti-UV dye ink is dye ink, weather resistance without pigment ink is good;
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range