Application of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of Lacquer and Latex Paint
- Wall decoration with the latex paint and the like, which is water-based paint, is the emulsion, water, paint (various colors, including white) and some additives, but is a regular manufacturers, there will be no big poison. Of course, if the kind of cheap, it is possible to use industrial glue instead of the emulsion, there is poison.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and 18650, which is more expensive?
- 18650 at least two 2600 parallel to achieve 5000MAH, and the polymer to do 5000MAH can be changed in the size range. According to the shape you need to do; but 18650 is currently only Panasonic Sanyo's monomer can do up to 3200MAH, you can buy 5000MAH polymer batteries. The price of expensive polymer, such as domestic: 5000MAH polymer prices in 35 dollars, 18650 also two parallel prices in 27 dollars. But the 18650 is much easier to explode than the polymer batteries, and I recommend choosing a polymer cell. Safety first
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- The pigment does not contain any radioactive elements and toxic heavy metals, so non-toxic, harmless, safe for the human body, is a new generation of green fluorescent pigments.
- Q:What is the meaning of paint in Japanese?
- Dyes and pigments
- Q:What is the difference between ink pen and water
- The same thing, different name only.
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Dyes are chemical substances dubbed, are artificially produced, toxins Tingduo, a long time will be chronic poisoning, of course, if the quality of good points, the toxins relatively low ~
- Q:Paint my car wheel with enamel paint?
- Vht Engine Enamel
- Q:Latex paint the quality and area conversion, a KG can brush how many places
- 1KG theoretical value can brush about 3 square meters.
- Q:What is the difference between wall paint and paint?
- Coating coating on the surface of the coated object is only completed the first step in the film coating, but also continue to become a solid continuous film process, in order to complete all the coating process. This process from "wet film" to "dry film" is often referred to as "dry" or "cured". This drying and curing process is the core of the coating process. Different forms and compositions of the coating have their own film-forming mechanism, the film-forming mechanism is determined by the nature of the film-forming material used for the coating.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range