Protective Use PE Stretch Film Made in China
Stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- Adjust the adhesion may work.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Protective film is used to protect the surface from scratches. Yes, it's necessary to peel it off. The refrigerator will transfer the heat from liner to the box to dissipate it. But the protective film will block the dissipation of the heat.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- Clean with toothpaste at first. It's clean this way. And it won't leave a stain. Then when it's dried, use the cleaning fluid attached with the laptop and spray it on the unadhesive side. And then wipe it up with clean cloth and dry it off. That's all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range