Quick Details of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
apply on ACP,
protect the surface
Black and white,
transparent color transparent,Clear
more than 500%
Offer design and
Easy to remove:
YES, won't leave
Specifications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
1.1220mm static PE protective film transparent color
Usage/Applications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Appliance surface protection and Automotive temporary surface protection。
Widely used for stainless steel sheet, aluminum, Aluminum composite panels, furniture, laminated wooden floor and solid wooden flooring.glass, electronic components, screens, and sandwich-panels, UPVC profiles,PVC sheet, Aluminum coil
Packaging & Delivery of of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Packaging Detail: pe protective film packing in roll with brown paper one roll per carton 50microns * 1220mm*200m *1300 roll/ 20' container 50microns * 1220mm *1000m*320 roll / 20' container
Delivery Detail: 15 days after deposit
Production Flow of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:How to clean the glue marks left by the protective film on the stainless steel plate of the light in the living room?
- Alcohol works.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- You can clean it up with diluents, ethyl alcohol or rosin water which are sold in paint stores. But these solvents all affect the properties of profiles, the latter one in particular. I suggest you not use it too much.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways. For example, wiping the film off with lacquer thinner or heating it with electric hair drier. We used electric hair drier. It works well. We also used alcohol when we tear off the third layer of film. The effect is good too.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Glass protective film is a kind of special film on the market. It's customized by specialized gummed paper manufacturers. Now it's widely sold on market. Those who sell glass consumables also sell this kind of film. According to the thicknesshis, this kind of film can be classified into two types--0.14 mm type and 0.16mm type. Which type to choose depends on what kind of processing you are going to do. If you just want to do horizontal spray, thin film (0.14mm) is ok. If you want to do carving, you should choose the thick type (0.16mm) so that it won't break.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- I do not suggest to use water (water with washing powder etc.). You can use oil. If possible, you can buy some special stainless steel cleaning oil. If the door is painted, machine oil is okay.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range