Quick Details of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
apply on ACP,
protect the surface
Black and white,
transparent color transparent,Clear
more than 500%
Offer design and
Easy to remove:
YES, won't leave
Specifications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
1.1220mm static PE protective film transparent color
Usage/Applications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Appliance surface protection and Automotive temporary surface protection。
Widely used for stainless steel sheet, aluminum, Aluminum composite panels, furniture, laminated wooden floor and solid wooden flooring.glass, electronic components, screens, and sandwich-panels, UPVC profiles,PVC sheet, Aluminum coil
Packaging & Delivery of of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Packaging Detail: pe protective film packing in roll with brown paper one roll per carton 50microns * 1220mm*200m *1300 roll/ 20' container 50microns * 1220mm *1000m*320 roll / 20' container
Delivery Detail: 15 days after deposit
Production Flow of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Scrubing it using rag with lacquer thinner (diluent).
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Skills and methods of choosing protective film for car: When choosing car protective film, the first thing to do is to determine the light transmittance and clarity of the film. Light transmittance and clarity are related to the most important performance of traffic safety. I suggested that try not to select film of low light transmittance. For films to be cover the car windows, especially side windows on the front row, light transmittance over 85% is appropriate. When coat the side windows with protective film, there's no need to dig a hole; and the film does not affect the views of drivers. Besides, when driving at night, it can weaken the glare reflected from headlamps of the following cars through the rear-view mirrors, making the eyes comfortable. In addition,when driving, backing up or u-turning at rainy night , the film can also ensure good views. As for the clarity of the film, you need to see whether there is foggy or glaring phenomenon. High-quality car flim can weaken strong glare. Thus the driver will feel more comfortable when looking at things outside the car through the film. Generally speaking, regular stores are equipped with test glass for customers to choose clarity and transparency of heat insulation film.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- It can not be heated. The consequence of heating it is the glue on the film will remain on the panel. And it will get difficult to clean it up.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Dipping some cotton in alcohol and wiping them off~ ~ That will be fine! ! It worked really well~ ~ And it disinfected the screen as well ^_^
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- If the lens, infrared light or photoresistance of the surveillance camera is covered with protective film, I suggest you to tear the film off after the installation. Otherwise it will affect the image definition, the light or the sensitivity of opening infrared light. And it may affect the heat dissipation of relative parts, causing high temperature and unstable operation of the equipments.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range