Quick Details of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
apply on ACP,
protect the surface
Black and white,
transparent color transparent,Clear
more than 500%
Offer design and
Easy to remove:
YES, won't leave
Specifications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
1.1220mm static PE protective film transparent color
Usage/Applications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Appliance surface protection and Automotive temporary surface protection。
Widely used for stainless steel sheet, aluminum, Aluminum composite panels, furniture, laminated wooden floor and solid wooden flooring.glass, electronic components, screens, and sandwich-panels, UPVC profiles,PVC sheet, Aluminum coil
Packaging & Delivery of of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Packaging Detail: pe protective film packing in roll with brown paper one roll per carton 50microns * 1220mm*200m *1300 roll/ 20' container 50microns * 1220mm *1000m*320 roll / 20' container
Delivery Detail: 15 days after deposit
Production Flow of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- It has excellent high-temperature and low-temperature resistance.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Using some green wallpapers which are more eye protective.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:How to remove the protective film from the stainless steel thermos cup？
- Heating the protective film with electric hair drier so that the film will separate from the cup. Then you can directly tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Blowing it with electric hair drier to make it easy to peel off.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- It's better to use wrapping film after the floor is cleaned.
- Q:What's anti-blue-ray film used for?
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range