Quick Details of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
apply on ACP,
protect the surface
Black and white,
transparent color transparent,Clear
more than 500%
Offer design and
Easy to remove:
YES, won't leave
Specifications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
1.1220mm static PE protective film transparent color
Usage/Applications of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Appliance surface protection and Automotive temporary surface protection。
Widely used for stainless steel sheet, aluminum, Aluminum composite panels, furniture, laminated wooden floor and solid wooden flooring.glass, electronic components, screens, and sandwich-panels, UPVC profiles,PVC sheet, Aluminum coil
Packaging & Delivery of of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
Packaging Detail: pe protective film packing in roll with brown paper one roll per carton 50microns * 1220mm*200m *1300 roll/ 20' container 50microns * 1220mm *1000m*320 roll / 20' container
Delivery Detail: 15 days after deposit
Production Flow of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W130-50T
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door in a quick way?
- Tear it off quickly.
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- I used protective film to coat the wrist rest··and the touchpad too. But I found the touchpad got slow to respond·
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- No, it won't. The hardware oil layer is formed from gloss oil during electroplating. It has excellent protective function. It won't be taken off with the film.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- Clean the screen at first. Peel the layer marked by label No. 1 and put the film on screen. Make sure the film is aligned at the screen. Then press the central part of the film. The film will stick to the screen itself. And then peel the label No. 2. If you have used tempered film, there is no need to use ordinary film.
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range