General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- You can ask the photographer to take another one. It will be just as clear as the former one.
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:What are the unique properties of PET protective film?
- Property 1: Highly adhesive, fairly sticky and anti-solvent. When used in the normal temperature environment, the sidelines of the film stay straight and no glue remains. Use: Apply to decoration and ordinary industrial sheltering. Property 2: Excellent whether resistance. Apply to use at temperature below about 150℃. No residual glue. And the boundary of color separetion is clear. Use: Apply to car color covering and industrial machinery painting. Property 3: Special PET material with high tensile strength as well as acid and alkali-resistance. No permeation and no residual glue. Use: Apply to spray paint at high temperature. The film is made from sprcific materials, making it resistant to high temperature and environmental friendly. Once coated, the film will not fall off. And no glue will remain. It's the best choice for the protection of coatings like LCD, ITO, PMMA and PC. The Hualibao company is working on protective films. You can go there to learn more about PET protective films. It is suitable for automobile color cover.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:How to wipe off the marks on the protective filmmade by something adhesive ?
- Dipping some cotton in alcohol and wiping them off~ ~ That will be fine! ! It worked really well~ ~ And it disinfected the screen as well ^_^
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- PE, PET, CPP, OPP, EVA and PVC.
- Q:How to get off the dust attached to the mobile phone protective film?
- It's difficult to remove the dust, I suppose. You can use a bank card to get rid of the bubbles.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- Return the goods to the manufacturers and require them to exchange. It's the common sense about protective films.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range