General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:How to tear off the aging protective film on the security door?
- Wipe it off using cloth with some water.
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- You can tear it off because it only has the function of moisture proof.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- It's better to use wrapping film after the floor is cleaned.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on organic glass after it's used for a long time?
- You can only slowly tear it off. There's no other good ways. Thinners or similar things will damage the glass.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Don't believe whoever claims that their film can resist high temperature of hundreds of degrees. If the manufacturers is skillful enough, the film they produced can resist high temperature of about 100 degrees at most for 33-40 minutes. As for high temperature like that, it won't resist for long. After all, it's plastic. It will melt in the end. Temperature of 50-60 degrees is the temperature that ordinary PE materials can resist.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- There are two kinds of PE protective films. One is without glue, directly co-extruded by polyethylene and adhesive material. This kind is called the mucous membrane, which is unharmful. The other needs glue, generally acrylic glue. And it basically does no harm.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range