General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Use sulfuric acid.
- Q:What are the test standards for protective films?
- However, there is a general practice in the industry. Specifically, you can search for what you want separately.
- Q:Just buy a table tennis racket, after the film is very sticky, how to do?
- According to the description of the characteristics, this rubber is sticky gum.The new rubber is very viscous, which is normal and won't stick for a while.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What kind of keyboard protection film is good for you?
- People feel good because of strong adsorption or silica gel, not easy to move.
- Q:What does "protective membrane" mean against blue light?
- Blue light is light with a wavelength of 400~500 nanometers. Blue light is a visible light, blue light wave, short, high energy, can penetrate the crystal directly to the fundus retina. Intelligent mobile phone era people spend more time staring at the screen of the mobile phone, mobile phone screen, but LED, a computer screen lamp will have a large amount of blue light, it will bring harm to the eyes and hands of people, will stimulate brown pigment
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:How long is the screen left on the screen of the mobile phone for a long time?
- It's simple！ Never wipe it with hard objects. It will wear even harder. There is detergent in the general mobile phone shop. You can have it
- Q:Do not have acerbity sex protective film, how to maintain acerbity sex rubber?
- For the friction of the surface of a relatively strong sense of advanced foam rubber, such as T05, can be attached to ordinary protective film to prevent dust and sunlight into the line.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- Introduction of the use of protective film: Accoding to the application range, protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products.The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range