General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
1. Application: Marble and Porcelain porducts are widely protected by PE film to avoid dirt and scratch during transporation and installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Item Number: W60-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W60-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Basically, PE materail doesn't have good high-temperature resistance but it can resist temperature of 80℃. The film may curl when the temperature is more than 100℃. The key point is time.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- 1.Grind the film off using polishing machine. 2. Heating it with electric hair drier and scratching it off. 3. Pouring some boiling water on it and then scratching it off.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- Using cutting machine is OK! !
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- There's a special equipment for tension testing! The protective film you are saying may be silicone PET, generally having adhesion of 2 g - 10 g. High-quality ones have excellet performence in eliminating bubbles.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- I suggest you not to use fire to burn it. You an use a piece of rough cloth or the cloth we use to do the dishes. If you are afraid to scratch the surface, you can slowly wipe it with some toothpaste. If wipe it using steel bush with water, the color of the metal surface may change.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- Generally speaking, PET high-temperature-resistant film is used to cover the surface of the battery core before the core is dried. The main function is to protect the surface of the battery core from scratches and the liquid in the battery from corrosion. The film is resistant to high temperature bacause the battery core needs to be dried at temperature of 75-85 degrees. Some PET protective film may be out of shape at that temperature. Meanwhile, there is certain requirement for the adhesion of the protective film. It can't be too sticky. Otherwise the packaging film may be torn down when you dismantle the battery. In addition, it must be ensured that the protective film won't fall off during the following processing of producing the battery core.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of adhesive tape and packing machines. With a decade's experience, it has grown to be a mature and important producer in adhesive tape and packing machine industry. Its products sell well both at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 15 Million
||Southeast Asia; South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Northern Europe; South Asia; Western Europe; Africa; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||masking tape, cloth tape, PET tape
|Product Price Range