General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Usually, the protective film used on acrylic panels and sheets is made from PE materials.
- Q:What will happen and what to do if the protective film on copper door is torn off?
- It's fine without the film. There's a protective paint layer on the surface of the copper door. If the paint is gone, you can buy spray paint to paint it. But the color of spray paint should be similar to that of the copper door. Or you can contact the manufacturers and ask them to repair it.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- If the processing refers to cutting, then crosscut machine is needed. It can cut the film into any shape based on template. And as for printing, corona treatment is required.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door cover and window cover in a quick way?
- You can try to heat the film with electric hair drier and then tear it off.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Protective film is used to protect the surface from scratches. Yes, it's necessary to peel it off. The refrigerator will transfer the heat from liner to the box to dissipate it. But the protective film will block the dissipation of the heat.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- It can cover a lot of products, like electronic products, plastics, mobile phone screens, etc.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range