General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Most of such resin contains benzene ring. But there is substituent group on the benzene ring that can be easily eliminated from human body by metabolism. Therefore, compared to benzene, it does less harm to human body because it has less toxicity. Besides, halohydrocarbon also has a certain toxicity and also does certain harm to human body and environment.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:Cell phone protective film on the small label to tear off the top, as well as how to remove plastic glue?
- Ethanol is also used as a solvent in the reaction, so that both the organic and inorganic substances in the reaction can dissolve, increase the contact area and increase the reaction rate. For example, in the saponification reaction of oils and fats, the addition of ethanol can dissolve NaOH and dissolve oil, so that they can contact fully in the homogeneous phase (the solution of the same solvent) and accelerate the reaction rate.
- Q:How can the protective film on the outer layer of the stainless steel thermos cup be removed?
- The protective film on the outer surface of the stainless steel thermos cup can be removed by the following methods:1, with paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few stainless steel protective film on the clean.2. Use nail polish. The usage is similar to alcohol acetone. The effect is also good. Washing water does not require quality, good or general, as long as you can wash off all nail polish.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- If the lens, infrared light or photoresistance of the surveillance camera is covered with protective film, I suggest you to tear the film off after the installation. Otherwise it will affect the image definition, the light or the sensitivity of opening infrared light. And it may affect the heat dissipation of relative parts, causing high temperature and unstable operation of the equipments.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the two sides of the refrigerator?
- Tear it off!!!! It will help heat dissipation and improve effeciency.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- The glue of the film must be thick, as least 0.03mm.
- Q:What tools and techniques do you need to put up a screen saver?
- I can tell you, he posted bad 3 Cailian, I quote others1, first use the package in a small cloth to clean the dust on the surface of the screen, wipe when, by order of the side to the other side of it, don't wipe.
- Q:The PET protective film is compared to other protective membranes
- PE protective film is a kind of packaging film with more comprehensive performance. The utility model has the advantages of good transparency and luster, good air tightness and fragrance retention, moderate moisture resistance and low moisture permeability at low temperature.From the top of the PE protective film protective film and PET some basic knowledge, can clearly know the difference, in addition, PE soft, PET hard; up to shake, PE sound, PET sound PE as PET; tensile strength; temperature resistant PE protective film is generally 60 degrees however, PET protective film can be 120 degrees and above. Therefore, in the choice of products for different products to choose different material protection film.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range