General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The differences between three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film? It's simple!
1. To figure out whether the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film are made from PET materials.
2. The three-layered anti-static protective film uses PET sandwich structure which means the middle layer is PET anti-static film and the other two layers are protective film to protect the middle layer of film. At present, this kind of film is usually used to prevent scratches. The anti-static function is produced by silica gel.
3. Ordinary film is not anti-scratch. And it is probably covered with glue.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Generally, it's acrylate PSA. Sometimes rubber is also used. But the former is slightly cheaper.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Static film and low-adhesion film used in electroplating factories.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- Return the goods to the manufacturers and require them to exchange. It's the common sense about protective films.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Protective film is used to protect the surface from scratches. Yes, it's necessary to peel it off. The refrigerator will transfer the heat from liner to the box to dissipate it. But the protective film will block the dissipation of the heat.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- Polyethylene film is the main component.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- PE, PET, CPP, OPP, EVA and PVC.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range