General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: Aluminum profile (such as window frame) are widely protected by PE film to prevent dirt and scratch during production, transportation and installation. Usally the film is of black & white color, with logo printed on the white color side to show manufacturer's information.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Stretch film is used for packaging. But protective film can be used in many ways. For example, protective films like static film and film with glue are used in industry to protect the surface of the products from pollution, damage, dust and keep them clean during production and transpotation to increase the market competitiveness of the products.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- No need to cut it. You can just use the whole film to cover the keyboard.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is made from gum. Gum expand when heated and contract when cooled, which make it difficult to remove the film.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- Adjust the adhesion may work.
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Using lacquer thinner.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and then wipe with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- Generally speaking, PET high-temperature-resistant film is used to cover the surface of the battery core before the core is dried. The main function is to protect the surface of the battery core from scratches and the liquid in the battery from corrosion. The film is resistant to high temperature bacause the battery core needs to be dried at temperature of 75-85 degrees. Some PET protective film may be out of shape at that temperature. Meanwhile, there is certain requirement for the adhesion of the protective film. It can't be too sticky. Otherwise the packaging film may be torn down when you dismantle the battery. In addition, it must be ensured that the protective film won't fall off during the following processing of producing the battery core.
We are glad to introduce our film to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services, known as "the world is packaged" honorary title. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range