Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- Q:Can the powder and black powder be used together?
- For the yellow powder and black powder can not be used together with the problem
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:Is it better to use paint or wallpaper?
- Paint is a chemical mixture that can be firmly covered on the surface of a body, protected, decorated, marked and other special uses. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous A film formed so as to form a film, also known as a film or coating.
- Q:What is the density of dye inks and pigment in digital printing?
- As for the details are not so accurate!
- Q:What are the types of ink used in inkjet printers?
- When the larger pigment aggregates are exposed to ultraviolet light and ozone, only the surface layer is destroyed, the inner layer of the colorant still retains its color characteristics, and therefore has a higher light fastness to weather fastness. And because the pigment is not soluble in water, in the printing paper encountered moisture when the water resistance is strong. Pigment ink in the water suspended in the particle size of the visible wavelength range, the visible light scattering, so that the transparency of the ink affected; also because the pigment is granular, can not fully display the visible absorption of light characteristics, so bright color The degree of loss. Stable storage and color vividness are generally affected by the fineness of the pigment so that it is generally worse than the dye-type ink, and the manufacture of ultra-fine pigments and stable dispersion of pigment in the water requires special techniques and are often costly. Through the above comparative analysis can be seen, the pigment ink than the dye ink in the photo output has a unique can not replace the advantages. With the development of pigment ink manufacturing technology, especially the ultra-fine pigment powder preparation technology and the rapid development of pigment dispersion technology in water, the pigment is more and more dispersed in water-based ink, and the result is not only ink Stability greatly improved, and its color characteristics will be more vivid. In order to solve the pigment ink in the glossy paper will be due to the diffuse reflection of pigment particles caused by reduced luster, Epson introduced the R1800 / R1900 printer, an increase of light color, to ensure a better sense of gloss.
- Q:velvet painting for art class?
- painting on velvet? no never,but i'll sure try it out.Well i would suggest using acrylic paint or a thick paint as opposed to paint that holds a lot of water as you dont want the velvet to absorb to much water but im not a hundred percent certain sorry.I guess the best paint to use would be anything bright and rich in colour to stand out from the dark velvet.Sorry i couldent be of more help but good luck with your velvet painting.x
- Q:UV paint and PU paint the difference
- PU paint is all polyester paint collectively, its film forming method for the natural film, without special technology. Its characteristics are: thin film is not very hard; but its adhesion is particularly good (even teak oil content so high Of the wood can be, the other not to mention); its gloss are said, looks very bright, can be a good display of the floor of the textile and color; the price is relatively higher than the UV paint.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of paint and paint?
- (5) Accessories: including driers, curing agents, plasticizers, moisture-proof agent. Also belong to the auxiliary film-forming material.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range