Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:Accidentally watercolor paint stained clothes, the application of what way to wash away?
- Finally drift with water.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- Paint is a kind of paint family, because most of the early paint to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is also known as paint. Now synthetic resin has replaced the vegetable oil, so called paint. Paint is not liquid, powder coating is also a major variety of paint varieties.
- Q:What are some intersting things to paint ?
- I would say maybe go outside and look around you, if you like to do landscapes. I would say that wherever you fo, take a sketchpad with you, and when you see something cool do a quick sketch or take a picture. and then paint it later on. :)
- Q:Is the new millet mobile power (10400mha) a polymer lithium battery?
- At present, I keep watching, friends are doing this before, he said that the price should be worthy of recognition.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and ordinary paint?
- Latex paint is usually strong adhesion, and contains loss of scratches, scrub resistance and other characteristics of ordinary coatings generally hood less than latex paint, and dry after the powder, intolerant, easy moldy color.
- Q:Do you paint Air Drying Clay white?
- Some air-dry clay IS white although the most popular brand is terracotta - dull red. You can paint it to your heart's content.
- Q:TV tower paint and Wuyang paint, which is good
- Hello, to paint when the best not to choose those unknown, cheap low-quality paint, choose some big brands, safety and environmental protection are more secure, the domestic paint brand is now more than the stars, substantial good paint brand But very few, but the market is more extensive, to pay attention to identify the authenticity, to find a formal channel to buy, the current domestic more environmentally friendly paint brand on the United States Tu Shi do relatively good, paint the top ten brands, but the advertising investment is not abroad Brand so much, the price will be relatively high.
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- Too much color, 108 kinds of
- Q:Is the plastic crystalline polymer?
- Not necessarily.
- Q:What are the links and differences between varnish, paint and water-based paint?
- Paint is a kind of oil paint, paint his solvent is organic, such as butyl acetate, xylene and the like, additives are also oily paint and water-based paint is water-based, additives are generally soluble in water. Paint and water-based paint are actually paint, but people used to build water-based paint paint. Water-based paint volatile out of the main water, more environmentally friendly.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range