Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:How to color leather products
- In the production of masterbatch, the use of resin and the same color resin as the carrier, adding high concentrations of pigments (dyes), under the action of additives, by heating, plasticizing, mixing, extrusion granulation, Made specifically suitable for the resin of the coloring agent, known as special color masterbatch.
- Q:paint pens?
- I have bought all my paint pens at michaels you could try that. They are really good too.
- Q:paints or mustangs? which is better?
- Depends on the horse you get, my main riding horse is a paint and i have two mustangs and a paint im rehoming. I have a rescue and all are broke and 12 and under. Best thing for you to do is look at both breeds and i mean go look and ride both see what best suits you. Its the horse not the breed itself you need to look at.
- Q:What is the difference between masterbatch and paint?
- Color Masterbatch is a single color only, the paint is made by the masterbatch plus a different release or a variety of color masterbatch prepared by the construction of the liquid
- Q:Question about painting?
- general rule when painting for a living...ceiling, trim then walls...and alittle secret when you paint the trim paint up onto the wall slightly, like at least a quater inch but upto what ever happens is fine (even like a brush stroke above is fine just wasteful)...anyhow my point is don't be careful when painting the trim...when you do the wall you then cut in above the trim but because you painted the trim colour above the trim you don't have to try so hard to get into the little corner as much... you can actually leave like 1/8 of an inch above and it looks cleaner then if you try to get in the crack and sometimes you go too far or not enough...same holds true for painting the ceiling...leave a little edge and if you are straight it looks better then following the exising edge
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing with chemical printing of paint test: active printing in the strong alkali (sodium hydroxide) and the role of insurance powder will fade, but the paint will not fade. With this test will know whether it is active printing.
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:I have a painting question concerning outdoor mold ?
- You can, but You Shouldn't. You need to kill the mildew (black) or mold (whatever color) with a 1/2 bleach 1/2 water solution. Then wash that off with water after you see the mildew/mold change color or disappear, preferably before the bleach water solution dries, with water (damp sponge, etc.). Then you can paint with latex or oil based paints. If you don't do this, it will continue to grow through whatever paint or primer you apply.
- Q:Long in the silk screen department work on the body what harm? Have wearing masks and gloves
- Do not let yourself do it for so long. To make a long-term plan if it is useless for ordinary masks, PM2.5 refers to particles of less than or equal to 2.5 microns in the atmosphere, also known as granules that can enter the lungs. Its diameter is less than the thickness of the hair of the hair 1/20. Although PM2.5 is only a small component of the atmospheric composition of the Earth, but it has an important impact on air quality and visibility, so it is recommended that you go out to wear the United States imported Pu Wei 3316586 Xin, or J1234889D buy good quality masks , Can filter harmful substances, good adhesion masks, for you and your family's health, let your family go out wearing a mask, I wish you happiness, hope to adopt
- Q:How much paint do I need for a paint fight?
- tempura paints-will wash out of clothes normal paint- wear rubbish or old clothes you don't wear anymore, just in case the paint wont come off fabric paint- for the 2nd, 3rd and fourth idea :-) to make things interesting: 1) blow up a balloon (relatively small) 2) put the paint inside 3) fill it as much as you can ( the heavier, the better splash it will make) wear white: 1) once you have finished 2) take off the white item of clothing 3) leave it to dry 4) there you have a memory of the birthday and a cool clothing item ! wall paint: 1) get a giant sheet (bed sheet) 2) pin it to the wall with nails or drawing pins 3) get a paintbrush 4) splat the paint all over the wall and whatever you want to paint on it floor paint: 1) sheet on the floor 2) grab a tray or plate 3) put paint in each one 4)use your hands and feet, make a trail, make a picture with hand prints !
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range