Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:How to distinguish between fluorocarbon paint and ordinary paint?
- Fluorocarbon paint, also known as fluorocarbon paint, fluorocarbon paint is made of fluorocarbon resin, pigments, additives and other processing, is the most comprehensive performance of one of the best paint, fluorocarbon paint "paint king" reputation. Fluorocarbon paint is made of fluorocarbon resin, pigments, additives and other processing, is the most comprehensive performance of one of the best paint. Since the resin molecules contain the highest C-F bonds in the organics, the fluorocarbon paint has many special properties that are superior to ordinary coatings. Mainly in: weather resistance, salt tolerance, washability, non-sticky and so on. The above technical indicators are several times the ordinary paint. So the fluorocarbon paint "paint king" reputation. Fluorocarbon paint is widely used in oil tanks, underground underground oil pipelines, ships, steel structures, bridges, steel mills, power plants, transmission towers, chemical plants, port machinery and concrete. Anticorrosive coatings play a role in protecting iron and steel, nonferrous metals and concrete, preventing metal oxidation and cracking of concrete.
- Q:how many gallons of paint will it take to paint a house?
- Your probably looking at about 15- 20 gallons for two coats. Start out with less because almost all colors now are custom tint and are not returnable. You can always buy more if you need it. Or just do the math measure the room length times width times height. Average 10 X12 room 8 ft high including ceiling 472 sq. ft divided by 350 sq. ft per gallon about 1.5 gallons for one coat.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Indoor insulation: the room must maintain a positive temperature above 5 ℃, or should be used to increase the temperature of the furnace heating method, so that up to 5 ℃ above the positive temperature conditions to start construction.
- Q:How to use paint properly
- Restaurant corridors and other walls require strong resistance to aging paint, color retention is good, strong adhesion, can choose 803 interior wall paint, acrylic emulsion, JHN84-1 interior paint
- Q:What is the smell of paint?
- Paint contains rosin, benzene and alcohols and other toxic substances, these substances are very harmful to the human body. Such as benzene vapor to achieve a certain high concentration can cause death. Long-term exposure to benzene can cause chronic poisoning, resulting in leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, bone marrow hematopoietic dysfunction and other diseases. In the paint furniture, containing toxic solvents continue to volatile, people headache, nausea, fatigue and abdominal pain, prolonged exposure can make people with loss of appetite, chronic poisoning.
- Q:Furniture, paint on the human body what harm?
- Heavy damage to the human body, mainly long-term exposure to benzene, aldehydes on the human body great damage, it is easy to suffer from leukemia, etc., you should wear labor protection equipment, if necessary, can check whether the occupational disease, , The boss will not feel bad for your door
- Q:What dispersant can disperse the dye?
- There are dyes dedicated dispersant Deqian there are several you can look at
- Q:How is the dye made?
- The original dye by the purification, drying, crushing, post-processing, packaging and other processes made of dyestuffs.
- Q:Why smell the smell of paint is not good?
- In the paint paint often use some toxic and harmful compounds, these compounds will cause some environmental and human health toxic effects. Now the common toxic compounds in paint coatings are as follows: Toluene, xylene: in the solvent classification is a moderate toxic solvent, the human body has anesthesia, stimulating effect, high concentration of toxic effects on the nervous system, but residual in the human body Low sex, generally can be excluded by metabolism. The maximum allowable concentration in air is 100mg / m3. Long-term exposure to toluene, xylene people should not drink liquor, not to drink too high a high degree of liquor, because alcohol will extend its retention time in the body, the health is extremely unfavorable. Workplace should keep air flowing to reduce its concentration in the air According to the latest research data show that toluene, xylene into the atmosphere will produce a certain photochemical reaction, the ozone layer has a certain destructive effect. Benzene: a highly toxic solvent, a small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia. Glycol ethers and glycol ethers are metabolized in the body to form highly toxic compounds that cause permanent damage to the human blood circulation system and the nervous system. Long-term exposure to high concentrations of glycol ethers Solvent can cause cancer. In addition, glycol ethers can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive system, resulting in female infertility.
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- Get two buckets, one with soapy water (Dawn works well) and one with clean water. Then you will need a microfiber cloth for each bucket and a couple of clean, dry, old bath towels. Take your vacuum's dust brush and remove and dust, cob webs and such from the baseboards and around the ceiling. Getting these wet just makes your job harder. Starting at the top with your soapy water microfiber cloth that has been wrung out fairly well, wipe downwards in overlapping strokes. The microfiber cloths wipe much more efficiently than a sponge or a rag and get in those little dimples and such. Don't do more than you can get back over with the clean water cloth in a few minutes. Then go over the same area with the clean water cloth. Wipe dry or you may end up with water spotting. Keep moving down the wall and around the room. Change your water as soon as it starts to turn color. No sense in scrubbing with dirty water because all that will do is make your walls streaky. I'd hesitate to use the erasers on a painted surface. They are abrasive and will take the top layer of the paint off. You might end up with a spot that is going to require repainting. If any of the dirty spots don't come up, take some all purpose cleaner, spray, wait a minute and then scrub with the microfiber cloth. Rinse and wipe dry.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range