PE Film for Packing Use Discount Wholesale Model GXH097
PE Film for Packing Use Discount Wholesale Model GXH097 is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
1. Dimension : Height 50cm x 2.4kg
Core 400g, Nett Film 2kg (A lot of supplier selling the core is heavy buy film is less, please pay attention to it).
2. Quantity : 6 rolls in a carton
1 ) Different temperature resistance with good adhesion.
2 ) High tensile strength, good resistance of damage,no residue, eco-friendly.
3 ) Printing logo on paper core and carton mark as customers' need
4 ) SGS, ISO,BV, CTI certificates approved
5）Professional teamwork for orders
6）No.365 on the 2012 Fortune Global 500
7) Professional manufacturer with 31 years experiences of adhesive tapes
Special size,color can be made according to customer's requirement
Widely Used for protective
Red, milky, green, white , yellowish, blue, black, or at will.
20ft container or as you need.
30% in advance,70% balance the copy of B/L.
15workdays except the affirming date of logo on paper core and carton after receiving the deposit.
Jumbo rolls size
normal length: 20m,33m,50m,100m
ISO.9001.2008. and SGS.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PE release film?
- PE protective film is used for the primary protection of electronic products when they leave the factory while PE release film is used as disposable consumable to protect the raw materials when wastes is discharged during processing.
- Q:What is Blu ray? What is the principle of the anti blue protective film?
- Blue light is light with a wavelength of 400~500 nanometers. Blue light is a visible light, blue light wave, short, high energy, can penetrate the crystal directly to the fundus retina. In the smartphone era, people spend more time staring at the phone screen, but the phone screen, LED, and computer screen light produce a lot of blue light,
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door in a quick way?
- Maybe the weather is too cold, I couldn't tear it off no matter how hard I tried. I could only dig a little down from the door at a time. It's really painful. Then I heat the film with electric hair drier for about half an hour. And then gently pull it down from the door.
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I only know how to stick a film to the screen but I don't know how to peel one from it. It's okay to tear it down, I suppose. You can drip several drops of clean water when you stick it, and then squeeze the water out.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Use alcohol.
- Q:What is the difference between the pet protection film and the pet release film?
- Such as mobile phones, computers and other screensavers play a role. PET film is from the type of agent in PET material with him, light in weight three from the type of force, with anti sticking effect, PET film is mainly used in the fitting and protective film cutting, various tape cutting, PET film is a kind of accessories, mainly to easy to tear
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- If you don't like the mattress looking old, you can change the protective film once a day, though it's no necessity to think about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range