General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I only know how to stick a film to the screen but I don't know how to peel one from it. It's okay to tear it down, I suppose. You can drip several drops of clean water when you stick it, and then squeeze the water out.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It must be torn off. And it affects the appearance of the kitchen ventilator.
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and wipe the floor with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast this way.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- If it can't be solved, wash it by sulfate, then it could be probably faded.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range