General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- There's no such film. Anti-explosion and tempered means to apply glue to two or more pieces of original glass after they are tempered. And pressing these tempered glass using PVB film at high temperature to make them sticked to each other. In this way, the glass won't fall off because of the glue when the glass is broken. This is what anti-explosion means. In fact, protective film is just a layer of transparent plastic film that is about 0.38mm thick.It's okay to use a single piece of it. But there's no need to use it on glass. If you insist on using it, the money you spend will double or increase more.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- Generally speaking, PET high-temperature-resistant film is used to cover the surface of the battery core before the core is dried. The main function is to protect the surface of the battery core from scratches and the liquid in the battery from corrosion. The film is resistant to high temperature bacause the battery core needs to be dried at temperature of 75-85 degrees. Some PET protective film may be out of shape at that temperature. Meanwhile, there is certain requirement for the adhesion of the protective film. It can't be too sticky. Otherwise the packaging film may be torn down when you dismantle the battery. In addition, it must be ensured that the protective film won't fall off during the following processing of producing the battery core.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Give alcohol a try.
- Q:What's the function of the protective film coated on cup lid?
- It's used to prevent the lid from scratches during delivery. It is not necessary to pay attention to these details.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- The image will be clearer if you tear off the film. But of course it won't affect too much if you do not.
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- Stick it down using strong adhesive tape.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:Is there any way to clean the protective film on standard door?
- The simple way is to use an electric hair dryer to heat it, and then tear it off.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range