General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is the laptop monitor covered with protective film?
- Save the screen's protective film, not only to prevent dust invasion, effectively protect the LCD screen, but also easy to clean, and what's the problem? In fact, this approach is not reasonable, dealers have advised consumers not to peel off the protective film in a week, this is to prevent the liquid crystal during this problem but convenient returned, in normal use, we recommend that users opened this layer of protective film.
- Q:Cell phone protective film on the small label to tear off the top, as well as how to remove plastic glue?
- Can be removed with an eraser or alcohol.Ethanol (alcohol) is a good solvent that dissolves many inorganic substances and dissolves many organic compounds. Therefore, ethanol is used to dissolve plant pigments or their medicinal ingredients
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective films on household appliances?
- The protective film on TV screen must be torn off. The film does not only affect the visual effect but also affect the heat dissipation of the TV. If the temperature of household appliances is too high, their life will be severely affected.
- Q:How to solve the crystal point on the PE protection film?
- 3, processing conditions, improper processing temperature will lead to poor plasticizing or plasticizing of raw materials, will cause crystal point phenomenon.4, equipment processing capacity, equipment, cartridge, screw, filter and so on, the crystallization of the point also has a very important impact.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- The main carrier of protective film is plastic. Generally, the protection film on plastic steel window are mainly made from raw materials including PE, OPP, PET which will be easy to get aged after a long time. Therefore, it's necessary to tear off the film in time.
- Q:Does anyone know of a glue that sprays up to form a protective film?
- Scope of application: widely used in building decoration, plastic panels, stainless steel, aluminum profiles, color steel plate, glass panels, household electrical appliances industry and other materials surface protectionProduct features: good adhesion, no sticky, easy peeling, aging resistance, leaving no residual glue, high temperature resistance, easy to store
- Q:What's the coating for paint?
- TPU's ductility, scratches, and automatic restoration capabilities are excellent. Of course, the protective coating on the TPU material is also common now, and if you want it better, look at its coating structure
- Q:How many kinds of material are there in the decoration ground protection film?
- Many colors, the most common are transparent, blue, black and white, milk white, in addition, there are black, gray, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on. The colors of PET are transparent, gray, and golden.2, CPP is usually frosted, fog like effect of the film3, PVC common is transparent, with blue transparent electrostatic film4 and OPP are usually transparent tape
- Q:Excuse me, what reason is mobile phone protection film stuck to mobile phone screen protect film to be able to bubble?
- There are two kinds of foaming reasons, one is in the air, there are two dust wipe clean, this is all right, the first time I posted OK8 film too, thought is broken, fortunately have posted against the instruction above, teach me how to do, okay, squeezed out is, do not use nail squeeze film will bad ~ Cabu out a card package,
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range