General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Item Number: W120-50TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W120-50TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- The iron rust is red. Aluminium is ligher than iron but it's easy to react with salt and vinegar and separate out toxin.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stoving varnished product?
- Stoving varnish is a kind of high-light product. It can be covered with static film of low adhesion. We have specific protective films for specific stoving varnished, high-light and plastic products.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can heat the film with electric hair drier. When it gets soft, peel a cornor of the film and tear it off slowly while heating. You can tear it off quickly this way.
- Q:What is PVC protective film?
- 1. It has the property of highlight and high reflective which is commonly called the mirror effect.
2. It has resistance to acids and alkali as well as corrosion. And no residual glue remains when removing the film.
It can be widely used on the protection of stainless steel sheets as well as aluminium products and industrial products during processing. The scotch tapes hanging on the doors of many restaurants are also made from PVC materials which are generally called PVC films. We have many nice films of this type . And we assure you they are all of good quality and reasonable price.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- There is a kind of functional protective film for eye protection in condition of using eyeys at night or in a enviornment that is either too dim or too bright. Since soft contact lenses have poor oxygen permeability, it's advisable to wear hard contact lenses to make sure your eyes are not getting too dry when you use eyes at night.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- Privacy protective film is anti-glare and anti-reflection that can control the incidence direction of light and protect commercial secrets and personal privacy. The content displayed on the screen can only be seen by the user from an angle of 45 degrees from the front side. Whoever standing on the two sides can see a black screen only. I have bought one from OK8.
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:How to use tempered glass film? If I have coated the screen with tempered glass film, do I need to coat it with ordinary protective film?
- Yes, the film is used to protect the screen from breaking. Even if the screen is broken, the broken glass won't fall if the screen is coated with the film.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
We are glad to introduce our protective film to you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range