General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Item Number: W120-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Use of protective films，A lot of products can be posted ah,
- A lot of products, electronic products, plastic, mobile phones, screens and so on
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Why do you want to remove the film? You can keep it. You will get used to it for a period of time. It will be troublesome if you destroy the handle while tearing off the film.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Heating it with electric hair drier can make it easy to tear it off.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on organic glass after it's used for a long time?
- You can only slowly tear it off. There's no other good ways. Thinners or similar things will damage the glass.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- It just narrow the angel of view and make the screen viewable only from the front side. The principle is quite simple. It's just like there are some small cannular structures that form the film. If the angel of view is not right, the things behind the film can't be seen.
- Q:Fire door finished surface with a layer of protective film is not good to tear
- Solution:First: boiling water method. Suitable for steel, stainless steel, wooden can not use this method.Second: iron hot. All doors fit.
- Q:What to do if there are some white dots on the protective film coated on high-light product?
- Please use protecive film of better quality. The foggy white dots may be generated because the glue reacts with the air.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- 1. Wipe away the dust on the surface of the screen with the fibrous cloth attached at first. When you wipe the screen, you should wipe in the same direction. Don't do it back and forth. 2. Then determine the direction in which you will stick the film. And peel down a small part of the release film marked as "step1" and get ready to stick it. 3. When you stick the film, you should peel down a part of the release film and align it at the screen. Then stick it to the screen and tear the release film at the same time until the whole film is sticked to the screen. 4. When it's done, tear off the second layer of release film marked as "Step2" . 5. Finally completely tear off "Step2" release film. Then you can use it without worry.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:What is the screen protector for mobile phone?
- Mobile protective film material has the following: PP material, PVC material, PET material, AR material, PE material, OPP material and other materials.PP material does not have any adsorption capacity, usually with glue to stick, tear off the screen will leave the glue mark, long will corrode the screen.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range