General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Item Number: W120-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Heating it with electric hair drier can make it easy to tear it off.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- Recently, the adhesion of PE protective film is determined by the thickness of slica gel. Not long ago, when making protective film for the screen of VDOO mobile phone, the company had the same problem. High adhesion means high thickness. When the whether is hot,the slica gel will expand when heated and contract when cooled making it look like the screen is sweating,which is call overflow for short in jargon. Therefore, make sure the adhesion is not too high, otherwise it will be difficult to tear the film down.
The VDOO company did many experiments when designed the film and finally found the appropriate data of thickness. Besides, taking the thickness into consideration, the purposes of flatness, high resisitance to scratches and high clarity also achieved.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You need to clean it little by little using your nails with care and patience.
- Q:What's the reason why watermarks are easy to appear on protective film of high adhesion?
- NOTE: Standard protective film is anti-static. You can't feel it adhesive by hands. It's the only choice of high-class digital camera and digital vidicon. Some protective films on the market is very sticky because it's just a layer of plastic film coated with glue. There may be bubbles or watermarks on the screen after you cover it on the screen. The display effect will be very bad. And this kind of film is very difficult to remove. It's even more difficult to clean up the glue. Remember it: if you really cherish your cell phone, digital camera or digital vidicon,NEVER use this kind of film on it!
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- What kind of privacy protective film are you talking about? Is it used on computer screen or car windows? However, no matter which kind it is, the principle should be the same. It's the use of polarization technology. The screen is viewable only from the front side and within the space that is 45 degrees to the front side. In this way, the content on the screen can only be seen clearly from the font side. But people who look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from two sides cannot see what's on the screen.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- If it's a spherical handle, you can take it down and then reset it after you clean the protective film.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- If it can't be solved, wash it by sulfate, then it could be probably faded.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range