General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Item Number: W120-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- I suppose you can't remove the film because you didn't remove it immediately when you bought the door. You can find whether there is a part where the film curls. Apply some essential balm (or other oil) to the part and peel the part off at the same time. Repeating it for several times, you will find it's getting easier to peel. All you need is patience!
- Q:What to do if there are some white dots on the protective film coated on high-light product?
- Please use protecive film of better quality. The foggy white dots may be generated because the glue reacts with the air.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel elevator?
- Blow the film with electric hair dryer at first. And then carefully tear it off.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- It's about the cutter. Maybe the position of cutter is too low. Sometimes, if the cutter ring is not smooth enough, the same problem may occur. Besides, for better result, you should also ensure that the cutter is pressed to the right position and no indentation on the blade.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on LCD?
- Wipe it off with alcohol.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- Try alcohol.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- You can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid. Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay.
It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
Heating the film using electric hair drier will work.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- It depends on you. But you should be careful if you really want to cut it. You know there may be bulges on the edeg of the film after you cut it. The side with those bulges should be put upwards.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range