General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Item Number: W120-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- It doesn't mean that protective film for non-sticky gum can only be used on non-sticky gum. That's because protective flim for sticky gum is not easy to stick to non-sticky gum. Therefore, adhesive protectvie film for non-sticky gum is produced.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- There is a kind of functional protective film for eye protection in condition of using eyeys at night or in a enviornment that is either too dim or too bright. Since soft contact lenses have poor oxygen permeability, it's advisable to wear hard contact lenses to make sure your eyes are not getting too dry when you use eyes at night.
- Q:I just bought a refrigerator. What to do before I use it? Do I need to tear off the protective film?
- Don't do that because the film can keep your refrigerator well sealed.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range