General Information of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Item Number: W120-60T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.06mm)
Peel Adhesion: 120g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of High Quality Transparent Color PE Protective Film W120-60T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
- Q:What kind of material is acrylic protective film made from?
- Acrylic protective film can be made from PE materials, PET materials and OPP materials, etc. The materials are the materials used in base film of the protective film. And acrylic is a kind of glue.
- Q:What does "protective membrane" mean against blue light?
- Blue light is light with a wavelength of 400~500 nanometers. Blue light is a visible light, blue light wave, short, high energy, can penetrate the crystal directly to the fundus retina. Intelligent mobile phone era people spend more time staring at the screen of the mobile phone, mobile phone screen, but LED, a computer screen lamp will have a large amount of blue light, it will bring harm to the eyes and hands of people, will stimulate brown pigment
- Q:What is a self-adhesive protective film?
- Is a sticky film of its own, which can be affixed to the surface of other protected substances
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- There's probably something to do with the plastic. After all, they are all chemicals.It's possible that reactions happen.
- Q:Method for removing protective film of household appliance
- If you are afraid of scratching, change it to a coarse cloth or the cloth we use for washing dishes.It is not recommended that the metal be burnt by burning.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- Return the goods to the manufacturers and require them to exchange. It's the common sense about protective films.
- Q:What is the difference between the pet protection film and the pet release film?
- The difference between the two materials is: PET protection film is coated with different adhesive glue on the PET material. It is divided into three parts: high viscosity, medium viscosity and low viscosity. It has the function of adhesion protection
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- It can cover a lot of products, like electronic products, plastics, mobile phone screens, etc.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range