Production: Interior wall coating Lithopone
High white lithopone belongs to the general use lithopone, the appearance is white power. it's characture is non-toxic, tasteless, not dissolve in water. chemical stalility and resistence to alkali.
Applications of Lithopone:
Used in plastics, paints, rubber, coating, leather, paper make and other fields.
Specification of Lithopone:
Standard index value
Antholeucin & BaSO4 % (m/m) ≥
ZnO% (m/m) ≤
105°C Volatile% (m/m) ≤
Water soluble % (m/m) ≤
Sieve residue (63μm mesh)% (m / m) ≤
Color (compare with standard sample)
Alkali of the water extract
Oil absorption (g/100g) ≤
Color power consumption (with standard sample)% ≥
Conceal ability (contrast ratio)
Not Lower than 5% standard
Careful load and unload, be care not pollute or torn the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Storage of Lithopne:
Store in ventilated and dry places, pile less than 20 tiers, keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- Generally speaking, acrylic paints are much faster to dry than oil paints so if you have a big art assignment that is due quite soon, it is better to use acrylics than oils. Otherwise, oils, because of their slow drying time, are easier to blend colours with as well as the fact that the colours stay the same. For acrylics, the colors dry slightly darker than before. Acrylic paint is really good to use in conjunction with acrylic mediums such as the retarding medium to slow down the drying process, as well as the binder medium (basically a substitution for water because water dilutes the paint too much). For texture, impasto is the way to go. Oh, and acrylics are definitely easier to deal with after painting because you can easily clean your brushes with water and soap (water-based), but oils, you have to use turpentine or special cleaning medium to get rid of the paint off the brushes.
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: difference between latex and enamel paint? which paint is better latex or enamel
- Q:Dorothy and hi painted that good
- (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, Nanotechnology) 3, China Resources Paint (China Famous Brand (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand) (Chinese top brand, Jiang Wenli endorsement, the Chinese chemical industry, China's top ten paint brands), China's top 100 paint paint brand, (The top ten brands of paint, brand), China's top brand, China's top ten paint brands) 7, Huadan paint (US brand, Guangdong famous brand, China's top ten paint brand) 8, (The top ten paint brands in China) 9, Apollo paint (American brand, American rugby players endorsement, the world's top ten paint brand) 10, Dabao paint (Taiwan brand, Guangdong famous brand, China's top ten paint brand) to add (China Famous Brand, Top Ten Brands of Chinese Coatings) 4 Kang Pai Paint (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten Brand) 2 Dulux (China Famous Brand, China Top Ten Brands) China's top ten brands of paint) 5kangpaiqu China famous brand, the top ten brands of paint in China) 6 million along the paint (paint is also old 7 Carpoly (China Famous Brand) 8 big treasure (China Top Ten brand paint) 9 three trees (Chinese paint Top ten brands) 10 US Tu Shi (China Top Ten brands paint)
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of Dulux paint
- Environmental protection: latex paint to water as a dispersion medium, free of organic solvents or only a small amount of organic solvents, so the production and construction, there is no or no organic solvent evaporation and environmental pollution and the harm to the human body, transport and storage , There is no danger of outbreaks and fires. It belongs to the category of water-based paint, is a kind of provincial resources, safe and environmentally friendly paint.
- Q:What kind of dye do you want?
- What egg painting Tempe Try food dyes.
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- Depending on the prep work, amount that you want to do and the quality 1000 to 10K isn't out of line.
- Q:DIY Exterior house painting?
- Pressure wash and scrape/sand/brush any loose paint. Seal surface with a sealer designed to prime and seal chalked surfaces. Paint from top to bottom. These are just high level rules of thumb. Factors such as condition of existing paint, material (wood, siding, stucco, etc), location all play a part in determining the right solution. Best bet is to either clarify your question here with details that include the state, near salt or fresh water or no water, condition of the existing paint, the type of material the house is made of, etc. Or, take this information and an open mind to a local paint store. Cheap paint does not equate to a low cost job. Often times, cheap paint requires more coats than quality paint to cover the same area. You usually save time and money by buying as good a quality as you can afford.
- Q:Painting Background On Tank?
- Even if this is to be just a solid color, I would use latex, and apply it in a few coats to make sure you get good coverage. If you decide to experiment with stonework like is shown in the links above, just remember you're painting on glass, so you need to reverse the steps. For instance, if you were painting fake marble, you might do the veins in the marble last, but so they show through the glass and other paint laters, you need to paint them on the aquarium FIRST!
- Q:What kind of paint cost-effective, good recommendation?
- Choose paint does not have to choose a big brand, but also because people are optimistic about the big brands, so fake and shoddy particularly serious! So good to use to know, but not parrot, only used to know, you can understand from the friends around State, state.
- Q:Does paint thinner remove paint from wood?
- No only sanding or stripping will. The paint has soaked into the grain of the wood thinner will just raise the grain soaking to paint in deeper.
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range