Production: Interior wall coating Lithopone
High white lithopone belongs to the general use lithopone, the appearance is white power. it's characture is non-toxic, tasteless, not dissolve in water. chemical stalility and resistence to alkali.
Applications of Lithopone:
Used in plastics, paints, rubber, coating, leather, paper make and other fields.
Specification of Lithopone:
Standard index value
Antholeucin & BaSO4 % (m/m) ≥
ZnO% (m/m) ≤
105°C Volatile% (m/m) ≤
Water soluble % (m/m) ≤
Sieve residue (63μm mesh)% (m / m) ≤
Color (compare with standard sample)
Alkali of the water extract
Oil absorption (g/100g) ≤
Color power consumption (with standard sample)% ≥
Conceal ability (contrast ratio)
Not Lower than 5% standard
Careful load and unload, be care not pollute or torn the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Storage of Lithopne:
Store in ventilated and dry places, pile less than 20 tiers, keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Don't forget oil and water don't mix Take cooking oil and pure just a bit bit into a pitcher of water and watch what occurs ,They will not mix . In case you decide on to do it you'll have a huge mess on your arms and wasted paint as well.
- Q:What is the meaning of a single group of paint and two sets of paint?
- One-component paint is divided into two categories: paint (oil-based paint) and paint (nitro paint), the former also known as blending paint, common phenolic resin paint and alkyd paint, etc., thinner Commonly used turpentine, solvent gasoline, kerosene, etc .; the latter is common wood furniture paint, there are also known as "wax", diluent commonly used banana water, that water, toluene, xylene, etc., these thinner Toxicity, will reduce human leukocytes.
- Q:Is it the same as cotton and cotton?
- Artificial cotton and cotton color the same, but from the eyes, the feel is not the same, the cotton cashmere fiber soft velvet fine, rayon and no cotton wool and so on.
- Q:Organic pigments and inorganic pigments What is the difference
- Although the inorganic pigments are natural products, they need to be modified for the manufacture of pigments. All white pigments are inorganic and widely used in color blending.
- Q:how do you paint over a cement driveway that has already been painted and the paint is flaking off.?
- If you paint over flaking paint, then you do not get good paint adhesion to the surface you are painting. Therefore, your new paint job will flake just like the old paint job. You need to remove all of the flaking paint and then prime the surface in order to prepare it to accept the new paint. Either borrow or rent a high power pressure washer. This will certainly lift and wash away any old paint that is not securely attached to the driveway. Use a good cement primer. Ask your local paint store or a swimming pool company for the correct primer and paint to use on cement. With all due respect to home improvement store employees, they are not always trained to recommend the right product, I have learned. With painting anything, the prep work dictates the success of the job along with using the correct products for the job. It is the same amount of labor to use bad paint as it is to use good paint, so do it right from the start. Allow your driveway to completely dry and paint on a clear day and, if possible, try to avoid painting in direct sunlight. Good luck to you.
- Q:What are the amorphous structures of the polymer?
- The amorphous polymer molecules are arranged irregularly compared to the crystals, and the molecular chains are also randomly arranged, such as: ABS PS PVC PMMA PC
- Q:When the paint is used in China
- Currently unearthed lacquerware is the earliest spring and autumn period
- Q:How much is a kilogram of paint
- Like our factory which spray products with UV and bright paint and the like, the price of 200 ~ 400 / kg, a barrel of 15 kg loaded, at least 3,000 yuan a barrel.
- Q:What color is
- Metal ink, refers to the use of small metal foil instead of traditional inks made of pigments or dyes, with a unique metal shiny effect of the ink. Often said that the metal ink is mainly silver ink and gold ink. Silver ink is made of aluminum pigment; gold ink is generally made of copper pigment and zinc pigment in different proportions, by controlling and changing their ratio can produce green gold, green red gold, red gold ink or the Need Pantone metal color ink.
- Q:How to use water and paint to do the texture effect? Is the kind of painting on paper Oh
- There are many kinds of texture effects: upstairs is also a good way I said several: you can adjust the color to the color to be used on the paper, and then blown the paper on the drop of color, let him Free to roll, or according to your imagination to blow the color there is a fun thing to do is to adjust the color slightly, and then drip into the clean water, and other colors after the spread of the paper to cover the use of the above ( The best point) over 30 seconds to pick up the paper dry like I said these two bars, and hope to help you
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range