Intruction of Titanium Dioxide and Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Package Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgs
1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags
1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded
22 ton/ 880bags without pallet
If you have special requests on marks, we also can do
Payment Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L
Irrevocable Sight L/C
Accept other way
10 day after receipt of deposit
Quality Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Packing Inspection, Quality Inspection,
Health Inspection and Safety Performance Inspection
SGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registration
Certificate of Origin
C/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:What is the difference between Dorotheco soft lacquer and matte paint?
- The price is different. The finished product content is different. The general selection of paint can be seen when a small area of the effect. You can compare it in detail.
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are your best bet for painting on canvas. I've worked with both, and each have their advantages and disadvantages. Oils take FOREVER to dry. (Some take up to a week, even longer.) This is bad if you're impatient, but it's also good if you paint one day, stop, and then come back the next to finish. (Your paint will still be wet on your canvas AND your palette.) Oil paints are pretty toxic, so be careful when you work with them. Also, you'll need a mineral spirit/paint thinner of some sort to clean out your brushes. (Try to get odorless mineral spirits if you can. Either way, you'll still need good ventilation when working with oil paints.) If you want to thin your paint, I recommend using an oil painting medium instead of the paint thinner. It'll add some oomph to your piece. Acrylics are great to work with too. They dry pretty fast, can be thinned and cleaned up with water, and are quite a bit safer than oils. (They turn to plastic when they dry, so be careful not to get any on your clothing or else it probably won't come out.) Hope that helps!
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- Get two buckets, one with soapy water (Dawn works well) and one with clean water. Then you will need a microfiber cloth for each bucket and a couple of clean, dry, old bath towels. Take your vacuum's dust brush and remove and dust, cob webs and such from the baseboards and around the ceiling. Getting these wet just makes your job harder. Starting at the top with your soapy water microfiber cloth that has been wrung out fairly well, wipe downwards in overlapping strokes. The microfiber cloths wipe much more efficiently than a sponge or a rag and get in those little dimples and such. Don't do more than you can get back over with the clean water cloth in a few minutes. Then go over the same area with the clean water cloth. Wipe dry or you may end up with water spotting. Keep moving down the wall and around the room. Change your water as soon as it starts to turn color. No sense in scrubbing with dirty water because all that will do is make your walls streaky. I'd hesitate to use the erasers on a painted surface. They are abrasive and will take the top layer of the paint off. You might end up with a spot that is going to require repainting. If any of the dirty spots don't come up, take some all purpose cleaner, spray, wait a minute and then scrub with the microfiber cloth. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Q:Chemical fiber dyes toxic
- However, I have to explain, do not be too nervous.You in accordance with the company's technical requirements and labor protection regulations, there will be no obvious problems.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and coating?
- A coating is a material that has not been applied to the surface before it is coated with a thin layer of paint that has been coated on the surface and has formed a cover film.
- Q:White paint and green paint mixed together what smoke
- Or green is green more and more shallow!
- Q:Dream world how much of the total number of yuan?
- Landlord hello I think the heavens are cheaper. You can go every day to buy secret businessman there to buy a more expensive boutique. And then to sell heaven. Is cheaper than buying dyes there. And then to dye their favorite.
- Q:Accidentally watercolor paint stained clothes, the application of what way to wash away?
- And then decolorization with detergent or fresh ammonia;
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- Quality paint is nice.. but you also need quality labor. There are 'painters' who can make a Mona Lisa out of spray cans and others who can take the best paint in the world and turn it into junk. That said..lets ignore the cost of body work and fancy detail work like striping or extra colors since you did not mention that... A decent and good paint job should be at least three coats of color and two coats of clear.. each rubbed out before the next and dried hard before taking them outside. With those basics it should cost you between $800 to $1000 depending upon where you are (the cost of living factors in a lot and the same paint job in San Francisco or New York will cost you more then somewhere in the middle of Kansas) .
- Q:Can acrylic paint be painted on a leather bag?
- There are special leather paint or dye - basically leather color can be divided into dyes and pigments: the former can penetrate into the leather, and fully retain the leather surface texture and touch; the latter is attached to the surface of the leather to form a film The The former is divided into salt and alcohol dyes; the latter sub-oil and resin two categories ... ... general leather coloring dye, easy to buy a color 80ml 10 or so.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range