Intruction of Titanium Dioxide and Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Package Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgs
1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags
1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded
22 ton/ 880bags without pallet
If you have special requests on marks, we also can do
Payment Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L
Irrevocable Sight L/C
Accept other way
10 day after receipt of deposit
Quality Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Packing Inspection, Quality Inspection,
Health Inspection and Safety Performance Inspection
SGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registration
Certificate of Origin
C/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:What kind of food should the painter eat?
- Eggs, also known as chicken eggs, chicken, is the eggs produced by hens, there is a layer of hard shell, there are air chamber, egg and yolk part. Rich in cholesterol, nutrient-rich, an egg weighing about 50 grams, containing 7 grams of protein. Egg protein amino acid ratio is very suitable for human physiological needs, easy for the body to absorb, the utilization rate of up to 98% or more, high nutritional value, is one of the human food often eat.
- Q:Do the ink must be scattered first?
- Must be pre-dispersed, or else stir, the effect of the impact of direct grinding will lead to deterioration of the pigment effect
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- Two are very general like the brand it, you have to choose the words like Dulux Yeah these more reliable Oh!
- Q:Polymer charge treasure and ordinary battery charge treasure which is good
- Less than 150 yuan are false polymer, do not believe , choose to charge the baby or millet or product wins
- Q:How to quickly remove the paint on the clothes
- If it is oily, you can use alcohol bubble, and then washed just fine
- Q:What is the difference between phthalocyanine blue B and phthalocyanine blue BGS?
- It is not possible to discolor water as a standard to distinguish between dyes and pigments. The difference is that the coloring of the object is different and the dye can penetrate into the interior of the object, such as inside the fiber, and the pigment can only act on the surface of the object, such as the surface of the fabric.
- Q:paint pens?
- You really don't have to buy paint pens on-line if you've got an artist supply store anywhere near you. But if you don't then probably the cheapest place to order them is from Dick Blick. However, Blick's does not sell the brand I love and use. Other on-line stores, like Pearl's and Michael's do sell them. The brand is Sharpie Paints (made by the same Sharpie brand that makes Sharpie markers) and the paint pens are oil paint based and they will last as long as long on canvas as any other oil or acrylic based artist paints.
- Q:how do you paint over a cement driveway that has already been painted and the paint is flaking off.?
- Pressure wash the driveway first. The old paint will continue to peal away taking the new paint with it. You need to get a good adhesion or just keep pealing. The other thing you can do is to scrub the driveway down with a Muratec acid solution. This will remove the pealing paint as well as most anything else on your driveway. Make sure you follow directions and wear proper chemical resistant gloves and eye protection. rinse and let dry thoroughly before you try to repaint.
- Q:Latex paint, also known as synthetic resin emulsion coating, is a kind of organic paint
- Gas is played by advertising, in the end more environmentally friendly? We can not directly say that parameters, but you can give a conclusion, unless you buy the state of high-end products, 200, about what the fact that the domestic and 100 of the almost, paint, then we do not recommend you buy state , Nippon's paint that really is not really good, but they give the dealer's profit is high, to the painter's many rebates, so are it good! But really good or bad, only the state of its own know! I am now no longer engaged in this industry, but still hope that you can support a lot of domestic brands, such as China Resources, Bauhinia, the United States Tu disabilities, etc., is not only those famous brands can be used, There are many local brands of good quality! Hope dealers do not just see immediate benefits, you know to sell those so-called big, and denied the domestic brand! The
- Q:Is it ok to put paint on something that already has paint on?
- For traditional painting Any acrylic based paint can be painted on with any kind of paint. Oil based paint can ONLY be painted on with other oil paints. For painting a car. The paint on cars is baked on. Literally. In an oven. If you plan to paint over it with out sanding it down, know that it will not be as durable and it will flake and ship very easily. IE, your car will look like sh*t after a few years of wear and tear. Know that if you plan to use spray paint (a lot of people do this), the paint won't look nearly as good as well as being very undurable. That being said, i've seen surprising results with spray paint. Best bet: get a pro to do it. Nothing beats power coated baked paint. On a budget: Sand it down using a power sander. Clean off the hood to make sure all the paint particles are off. Use rustoleum spray paint (if you're gonna use spray paint, use rusto. NEVER use krylon).Do 1-2 coats of primer, 4-5 coats of actual color, 2-3 coats of clear coat (whether matte or gloss finish, your choice). ALWAYS DO LIGHT COATS. Thick coats bubble and chip easily. When the can says to let the paint sit for a few hours, let the paint sit.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range