Prouduct Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
This product is hexagonal series or amorphous olive-green powder with metallic luster. Its Specific gravity is at 5.21, melting point is at 2266 ±25°C, and boiling point is at 4000°C. It does not dissolve in water and acid, but it can dissolve in the hot alkali metal bromated. It is stable with light, air, high temperature or gas (SO2, H2S.), and it has high covering power and magnetic.
Metal Grade: Quality Standard:（гOCT 2912—79）
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
25kg / PP woven bag , or as your requirements.
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
mainly used for smelting metal chromium and chromium carbide
- Q:what paint should i paint a latex unicorn mask with?
- Painting the Latex Mask Painting latex masks is no different than painting a picture. The most common tool to paint latex masks with is the airbrush. AirBrushes achieve very detailed and smooth flowing colors. They can reproduce skin tone very well. On the other hand your Standard Paint Brush techniques are useful too. The dry-brush look you can get with a paint brush is very hard to get with an air brush. The good news is either method can be used with Evil Ash. He is so grotesque and mangled-looking that a bristle brush or an air brush can achieve right near the same effect. Paint mixture. As you know latex masks are very flexible. Because of the latex's surface properties you want a flexible pigment to paint with , this makes using a store-bought spray can or house hold paint useless, because those paints dry rigid. Unfortunately, your standard artist watercolor paint will not cover the latex properly either. Then how do you paint a latex mask ? Best bet is to use Rubbe
- Q:Printer dye ink and pigment ink mix how to do?
- The use of two kinds of pigments have different boiling points, to the chemical laboratory for evaporative separation.
- Q:1 kg of paint is equal to how many liters
- I come to the system to answer this question! We all know that l is the unit of capacity, the weight of the unit, the two themselves do not have absolute conversion formula, but also so many people ignore the different concentrations and materials (including the formula) the same capacity of its weight (weight) also have some differences, such as one kilogram Pure water and one kilogram of oil is a different proportion, the volume is different, so your problem itself is no standard answer, only the specific material coating (paint) have a rough reference value, take latex paint as a reference: reference The value of 1 liter of latex paint is about 1.223 kg. On the contrary, 1 kg of latex paint is about 0.818 liters!
- Q:Can you use a watercolor pen on a wall painting?
- Do not recommend the use of watercolor pen, although the wall paint raw materials between propylene and oil paint and no adverse reactions, but the use of its adhesion to be time to test, in general, easy to use watercolor painting deformation.
- Q:What is the relationship between the dispersibility of the pigment and the temperature?
- It can be said that the higher the temperature, the greater the dispersion; the lower the temperature, the smaller the dispersion.
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- Note that clothing dyeing and fabric dyeing equipment and process is quite different.
- Q:What is alcoholic pigment?
- Pigment is the substance that makes the object dye color. Pigments are soluble and insoluble, with inorganic and organic differences. Inorganic pigments are generally mineral substances, humans have long known that the use of inorganic pigments, the use of colored soil and ore, painting and smear on the rock wall. Organic pigments are generally taken from plants and marine animals, such as qian blue, rattan and ancient Rome, extracted from shellfish.
- Q:How can you wash off the chemical dyes on hand?
- Other things are not good. Opponents hurt a little more. Suggested or wearing gloves, do not get in the hands of better.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer battery and a lithium-ion battery?
- Lithium polymer battery (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery): with high energy density, more compact, ultra-thin, lightweight, and high security and low cost and other obvious advantages, is a new Battery in shape, the lithium polymer battery with ultra-thin features, with the needs of a variety of products can be made into any shape and capacity of the battery.The battery can reach the minimum thickness of up to 0.5mm
- Q:I would like to ask the watercolor paint and Chinese painting which poison is bigger? Thank you
- Watercolor paint is a chemical pigment, Chinese painting pigments are plants, minerals extracted from the pigment you say that big ah?
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range