Prouduct Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
This product is hexagonal series or amorphous olive-green powder with metallic luster. Its Specific gravity is at 5.21, melting point is at 2266 ±25°C, and boiling point is at 4000°C. It does not dissolve in water and acid, but it can dissolve in the hot alkali metal bromated. It is stable with light, air, high temperature or gas (SO2, H2S.), and it has high covering power and magnetic.
Metal Grade: Quality Standard:（гOCT 2912—79）
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
25kg / PP woven bag , or as your requirements.
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
mainly used for smelting metal chromium and chromium carbide
- Q:What can you do with paint?
- Feet Painting Contest Have groups of people (like 4+) paint pictures with their feet on large pieces of paper (10 x 10 foot wide.) Or Actual Size Pictionary Like regular pictionary (people draw, or in this case, paint stuff and other people have to guess what it is) but in this game, the paintings have to be the actual size of what they would be in real life. TIP: try to come up with a list of things ahead of time that are easy to paint and are not overly large, so people don't kill themselves doing it. lol
- Q:Pigment and dye ink on the nozzle of which damage is relatively large?
- Of course, the pigment ink is easy to plug the nozzle!
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- I think that textile pigments and I should be used to reconcile the similar methods of propylene, Mali brand of textile paint to use the specified blend of oil color, the import of textile pigments do not have to reconcile the oil, if necessary, add some water. The ratio of oil to pigment is 1: 2.
- Q:Qilu paint and music pain which is good?
- Are not good, it is best to buy well-known brands.
- Q:What is the difference between dyes and pigments for plastic dyeing?
- Standing on the point of view of plastic color: dye I have a little higher coloring, but the stability is almost. Both are difficult to dissolve water.
- Q:Is it better to use paint or wallpaper?
- Paint and wallpaper are used in a wide range of two kinds of materials, they have a little different, to achieve the decoration effect is also very different, so the most important thing is to choose the safety and quality of the material, and carried out Reasonable design with, in order to maximize the function of the two, so we can choose their favorite style, a reasonable design, and then choose the decoration materials.
- Q:What is anti-uv dye ink
- Anti-uv dye ink, that is, the ink is not carbon, is the dye, agglomeration and other injuries pen and so less likely. Anti-ultraviolet erosion, that is, after the UV will not fade after the light.
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: difference between latex and enamel paint? which paint is better latex or enamel
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- Yellow - gardenia: gardenia open, full of fragrant trees. The fruit, made by the ancients yellow dye, can also be used as medicine, can also be used for food pigments or paint pigments. The actual dye out of the bright colors, and the dyeing process is also more simple, as long as the use of hot boiling method can extract the pigment.
- Q:Paint and the day the water on the human body what kind of harm
- Women are more sensitive to benzene and their homologues than men, toluene, xylene on reproductive function also have a certain impact.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range