Prouduct Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
This product is hexagonal series or amorphous olive-green powder with metallic luster. Its Specific gravity is at 5.21, melting point is at 2266 ±25°C, and boiling point is at 4000°C. It does not dissolve in water and acid, but it can dissolve in the hot alkali metal bromated. It is stable with light, air, high temperature or gas (SO2, H2S.), and it has high covering power and magnetic.
Metal Grade: Quality Standard:（гOCT 2912—79）
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green Metal Grade :
25kg / PP woven bag , or as your requirements.
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
mainly used for smelting metal chromium and chromium carbide
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and liquid lithium battery which is good
- From the safety, the polymer lithium battery is more secure.
- Q:What is the relationship between the dispersibility of the pigment and the temperature?
- Pigment and dye dispersibility and temperature are proportional.
- Q:Carbon black is a pigment or a dye
- Carbon black has pigments and dyes. Distinguish them from hue, but in ingredients.
- Q:Closet door painting?
- Your doors are 6 Panel Elite made Hardboard/Masonite use a quality Semi- Gloss latex paint, wash first W/ warm soapy water or TSP, Lightly sand and dust. If there are Crayon or ink marks use Kilz stain blocker Spray can to keep stain from bleeding through before applying Top Coat -- Your S/G paint. Paint Panels first then Outside area. Try to maintain Wet Edge for best results.
- Q:Is paint harmful to hermit crabs?
- The odors can be harmful to them. Move them into another room to keep them all right.
- Q:Want to know how much the drying temperature of the paint is?
- Do not know what you want to ask is the paint baking time, plastic parts paint baking time to 65 degrees in half an hour can reach the hardness requirements, aluminum paint in general should be more than one hundred degrees can meet the requirements The
- Q:How to have a paint fight?
- Buy tempura paints. They are relatively inexpensive and are water soluble - washes out of clothing for the most part. Using primary and secondary colors will make things interesting enough - red, yellow, blue, green, orange, violet. Buying acrylic means that you'll have to make decisions about which blue, red, yellow, etc. (Ultramarine vs. Manganese Blue or Cadmium Red light or Alizarin Crimson and so on). The tempera (it's not real tempera paint that is made with egg yolks, powdered pigment - dangerous - and a binder of linseed oil or gun arabic). The stuff that comes in large plastic containers is what you want. If there are things that you don't want to be painted, cover them with plastic drop cloths. Tell people to wear white, black, or gray clothes. Different colors will have different effects in each. Devise a simple means of extracting the colors from the containers to keep the colors from all mixing together and creating a brown-gray mush. Keep colors discrete.
- Q:What is the difference between water-based paint and oily paint?
- Before dilution with water is diluted with diluent, water is not compatible
- Q:What is the paint on the wall?
- Your favorite color.
- Q:What is the main ingredient in furniture paint?
- In paint paints are often exposed to some toxic effects of the compounds, these compounds will cause some environmental and human health toxic effects. Now the common toxic compounds in paint coatings are as follows: Toluene, xylene: in the solvent classification is a moderate toxic solvent, the human body has anesthesia, stimulating effect, high concentration of toxic effects on the nervous system, but residual in the human body Low toxicity, generally can be excluded by metabolism. The maximum allowable concentration in air is 100mg / m3. Long-term exposure to toluene, xylene people should not drink liquor, but should not drink excessive high degree of liquor, because alcohol will extend its retention time in the body, the health is extremely unfavorable. Workplace should keep air flowing to reduce its concentration in the air According to the latest research data show that toluene, xylene into the atmosphere will produce a certain photochemical reaction, the ozone layer has a certain destructive effect. Benzene: a highly toxic solvent, a small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia. Ethylene glycol ether solvent: glycol ether solvent in the body after the metabolism will form a highly toxic compounds, the human blood circulation system and the nervous system caused permanent damage, long-term exposure to high concentrations of glycol ethers Solvent can cause cancer. In addition, glycol ethers can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive system, resulting in female infertility.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range