Wheel Excavators With China
Usage:City Construction and Angricultural
Bucket:Bucket&Dry Grass Gripper&Sugarcane Gripper
Drive Type:Hydraulic Driving
Origin:Shandong Province, China
Production Capacity:1000 Units
Hydraulic parts: The swing reducer and the pilot control valve adopt international well-known products.
Connectors: World's top 500 EATON products, , applicable to various excavator in poor working conditions, anti-seismic, anti-loose, high reliability and long service lifespan.
Structure: Using domestic high-quality 16Mn steel, welding technology on the international track, greatly increase the structural strength, thus ensuring the safety of traffic and construction. Blasting handling vehicle, an increase of paint adhesion, delayed the rusty parts, components increased life expectancy.
Computer Monitor: Processor CPU comprehensivly monitor the whole car running, reminding functions works if there's something wrong, and can provide the smart protection for the launch machine.
Radiators: Radiators're aluminum more fin heat sink, using vacuum brazing process, the promotion of spoiler, enhanced heat transfer coefficient, small hydraulic flow resistance, adn can also easily manipulated even in the hot summer.
Travel: Walking adpotes the leading domestic mechanical transmission, traffic speed, suitable for long-distance transfers, save transit costs and maintenance convenient.
Steering system: Hydraulic power steering, running smoothly, the Light flexible.
|Overall length ||mm||5387|
|Ground clear ance(bob-weight)||mm||959|
|Wheel shaft diameter||mm||2310|
|Hydraulic oil tank||L||105|
|Pressure Rated||kgf/cm 2||190/185|
|Swing speed ||rpm||9.2|
|force Arm digging||T||2.5|
|force Maximun hauling force||T||4.7|
|Boom length ||2880mm|
|F||radius Rear-end seing radius||1751mm|
- Q:Ball python setup what do you think?? no picture?
- Very nice, he will be spoiled :)
- Q:What is the average price of a small inground swimming pool (50-80 ft. perimeter)?
- there are many shapes to choose from, rectangle, oval, kidney, etc. so it varies slightly for shapes but for that size generally it is gonna run anywhere from 5 grand up to 7 grand
- Q:What are the loading skills of excavators? Just a few words!
- 5, loading mode, in fact, this and personal habits, some people first installed, in front of someone installed the first, but the younger brother still think the first to install the back faster, because your bucket is backhoe, and later poured material. I feel I'm going to say something against it. I'm sure you'll say, first put the signature in the back, can you see it? I said, ah, your parking platform is right. Are you afraid you can't see it in front?6, said the driver was the problem, now there are a lot of problems of the excavator, the driver did not know each excavator arm, rotating a priority valve, when we leave the car crash if the distance you need to rotate to take action, this rotation priority valve the main oil pump main rotation, if you leave the car near... I do not say it...7, choose a wider shovel bucket wider bucket. It will speed up your loading and unloading
- Q:can any one help find a attachment?
- it is called a scrap grapple do a search on OKorder
- Q:Xbox Live/ Black Ops Zombies issue?
- try clearing your cache or deleting and re downloading it. If that doesn't work try calling xbox live and they will help yo fix the problem and make sure everything i plugged in right now fuses are blown and check the sound settings on black ops.
- Q:Which would be better to dig the hole of an underground house, a backhoe or an excavator?
- Well, technically a backhoe is a type of excavator. The difference is that it's usually an attachment that goes on the back of some kind of tractor or other excavating equipment (like a front-loader). An excavator has a wider bucket that's permanently mounted on the machine. That is, that's all it's for. But, a backhoe is one of many attachments that you could put on a machine to do various jobs (like a scoop or an auger). And, I seriously doubt that it would be cost effective to buy excavating equipment rather than paying someone to do it for you. It also takes quite a bit of skill to operate heavy equipment like that. It would be considerably cheaper and you'll get a much better job done just paying someone to do it for you.
- Q:How much would it cost for me to have a hole dug that is around 40' long by 8' wide by 12' deep?
- if the excavator is the right size and the trucks keep on dumping the excavated soil, one day will be enough.Ask a groundworks contractor to give you a price
- Q:How Does The Hydraulic System In Hydraulic Excavators Work?
- No simple answer to this,basically fluid does not compress so when it's pumped into a cylinder is pushes the hydraulic ram outwards or inwards depending on the set up.
- Q:how to buy the good quality undercarriage for excavator?
- The material for undercarriage should be 40CR or 50Mn alloy steel,make it good hardenss. hope this is helpful to you. :P
- Q:What is the height of the 130 excavator?
- Rotary hydraulic motor type:The quantity of axial piston motorWorking hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Thirty-six point threeWalking hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Thirty-four point threeRotary hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Twenty-nine point fourControl hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Three point ninePilot circuit (MPa):Boom cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):2-105 x 961The bucket rod cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):1-115 x 1108Bucket cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):1-95 x 881Is the hydraulic crushing line standard?:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range