EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
This waterproof coiled material is of high elasticity with best performance among high polymer waterproof coiled material in the world.It is also the most typical one in the world.Waterproof coiled material made of ternary ethylene-propylene rubber of ‘CHEN SHENG’ brand is produced with the use of the most advanced continuous extrusion and vulcanization technology and related equipments which are specially designed for production of such product.It is good in compactness,without bubble and performance difference in length and breadth,performances reach or exceed the demands of GB18173.1-2012 standard.
Characteristics for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1 Excellent physical and mechanical performance
2 High tearing resistance
3 Good deformation adaptability
4 High puncture resistance
5 High aging resistance
6 High UV resistance
Application for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1) Roofs, Basement, Toilet
2) Industrial and civil building waterproofing
3) Geo-synthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
4) Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Technical Sheet for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane ASTM Standard : D-7465
Thickness Type 1
Tensile Strength. Die C
Ultimate Elongation,Die C
Tear Resistance,Die C
Shore A Durometer
Heat Aging 28 days at 240 degrees
Tensile Strength, Die C
Ultimate elongation, Die C
Tear Resistance, Die C
Accelerated Aging Xenon Arc
-49 °C F
Water Vapor Permeability, max
Linear Dimensional Change,max
Chronic Toxicity Screening
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
- Q:Coil waterproof roofing requirements
- 2, grass-roots moisture content of less than 9%, knife scratch marks white,
- Q:What should the attention of the membrane waterproof construction?
- (4) Coil Lap Adhesive: After the web is compacted, the lap is opened and the lacquer is applied with the paint brush to apply the two adhesive surfaces of the coil joint. After a moment of dry feel when the sticky, you can glue, and then press the rubber hammer knocked dense, so as not to cause leakage of slit;
(5) waterproof layer construction temperature selection above 5 ℃ is appropriate.
- Q:What is waterproofing membrane?
The asphalt or polymer waterproof material impregnated in the carcass, made of waterproof material products, in the form of coil, known as waterproofing membrane. According to the main composition of different materials, divided into asphalt
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- 3, in the insulation layer on whether to protect the isolation layer according to the construction of the insulation layer on the destruction of the role of the waterproof layer. Since the waterproofing membrane has been completed construction, indicating that the flatness has reached a higher demand, and the insulation layer of the grass-roots flatness requirements do not exceed the requirements of the web paving, so waterproof surface without leveling layer, but may need to do protection Isolation layer.
- Q:Sbs waterproofing membrane can make bathroom waterproof?
- And can be used in the basement, bridges, parking lots, swimming pools, tunnels and other buildings waterproof, moisture, steam, impermeable and various types of roof maintenance works, and the service life is very long, basically not bad,
- Q:Construction Measures for Waterproof Coil in Winter
- 3. Do the seam and the end of the handle. In order to improve the reliability of the winter construction, to prevent the waterproof layer after the hot-melt paving seam with the possibility of seaming, requiring the mouth and the end of the mouth are sealed with sealing material to improve the waterproof impermeability.
- Q:On the roof of the waterproofing membrane paving the direction of what are the requirements
- When the roof slope is greater than 15% (ie, steep sloping roof), taking into account the steep slope, according to the direction of the parallel roof paving sheet operation difficult, while the roof of the heat requirements are higher, easy to flow, and thus vertical roof The coil is more advantageous. As for the polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane, due to good temperature resistance, thinner thickness, there is no flow problem, so the direction of the paving is not limited.
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- High-polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane: synthetic polymer modified asphalt coating layer, fiber fabric or fiber mat for the carcass, powder, granular, sheet or film material made of cladding material can be curled Of the sheet material. Thickness is generally 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, asphalt as the main body.
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- Second, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: Good elasticity, heat resistance and resistance to UV aging; its softening point above 150 ℃; temperature range of use -15 ℃ ~ 130 ℃; good corrosion resistance, high self-ignition point (265 ℃); Low temperature performance slightly lower than the SBS waterproofing membrane; hot melt is very good, very suitable for hot melt construction.
Scope: Compared with the SBS waterproofing membrane, in addition to the general use of the project, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane because of better heat resistance and has excellent resistance to UV aging, more suitable for high temperature hot or ultraviolet radiation Area of building waterproof.
- Q:SBS Shale Waterproof Coil
- Classification: According to physical indicators are divided into: Ⅰ (-20 ℃), Ⅱ (-25 ℃) type two categories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range