Introduction Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
PVC waterstops (A series of assembly design and applicable for various requirements .)
PVC waterstops is made of high grade polyvinyl chloride and features unique design and advanced process. It is applicable for various joints during construction and use. Simple use and easy combination in construction site.
Specification Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
colour: Gray, blue or according to your order.
Application Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
Different shapes of PVC Waterstops centrally and extermally placed allow lasting watertight seals in any grades of construction design. They are typically used in water retaining and excluding structure, such as reservoirs, sewage tanks, dams, pools, basements,subway, tunnels retaining walls, etc.
Pictures Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
- Q:Waterproof building materials after the construction of drums, bubble is what reason?
- Causes and prevention of drums:
Cause 1: If the membrane waterproof layer if the site is not solid, there is moisture, sunlight or artificial heat in the impact of the internal volume expansion, resulting in drums, the formation of the size of the bubble.
Preventive measures: leveling layer should be kept flat, clean, dry, grass-roots treatment agent should be brushing evenly, which is to prevent the drum from the main measures.
Raw materials in the transport and storage process, should pay attention to moisture and water. To avoid the rainy day, fog, big wind climate conditions under construction, to prevent grass-roots moisture.
When the roof base should not be dry, and anxious to paving the membrane, the use of exhaust roof approach (exposed single layer of waterproofing membrane should not be used).
- Q:What is sbs, app modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
- Second, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tires): polyester felt or glass fiber mat for the fetal base, random polypropylene (APP) or polyolefin polymer (APAO, APO) for modified asphalt Dip coating, covered with insulating material on both sides of the waterproofing membrane. Such as building dragon TJ-243 APP plastic modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
Features: Good elasticity, heat resistance and resistance to UV aging; its softening point above 150 ℃; temperature range of use -15 ℃ ~ 130 ℃; good corrosion resistance, high self-ignition point (265 ℃); Low temperature performance slightly lower than the SBS waterproofing membrane; hot melt is very good, very suitable for hot melt construction.
Scope: Compared with the SBS waterproofing membrane, in addition to the general use of the project, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane because of better heat resistance and has excellent resistance to UV aging, more suitable for high temperature hot or ultraviolet radiation Area of building waterproof.
- Q:Waterproof basement is empty shop or full shop
- Waterproof construction methods are generally reflected in the construction drawings. If not, please consult the designer.
- Q:Whether the polyester waterproofing membrane can be used for roofing waterproofing
- In the use of polyester coil with several other waterproof materials used in conjunction with:
1, the node (lap, at the mouth) to strengthen the treatment, usually using polyurethane waterproof coating (that is, the usual "911" waterproof coating);
- Q:Is the asphalt waterproofing membrane facing the side?
- 3, Summary: normal self-adhesive waterproof, the bottom of the membrane bonding surface facing the surface, the wall toward the back of the water; pre-shop anti-stick, the bottom of the membrane surface facing the back surface, wall is also facing the water.
- Q:APP selection of asphalt waterproofing membrane selection points
- 2, Ⅱ type polyester tire modified PET asphalt waterproofing membrane, with a large pull, high elongation, heat resistance and good low temperature flexibility and so on. Applicable to the general and relatively cold or more hot areas, waterproof level for the I, Ⅱ, Ⅲ level roof waterproofing works.
- Q:PVC waterproof membrane effect how
- 4, hot-melt method: the use of flame heater melting hot-melt waterproofing membrane at the bottom of the hot melt adhesive bonding method of construction.
- Q:What are the requirements for the storage of waterproofing membranes?
- Waterproof membranes are generally flammable, so the storage area prohibits fireworks.
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is SBS rubber modified petroleum asphalt cited as the invasion coating, polyester fiber non-woven fabrics, jute cloth, fiberglass mats were made for the fetal base, the plastic film for the anti-sticking isolation Layer, by the selection, ingredients, eutectic, invasion, composite molding, curling and other processes processing production.
- Q:What is the difference between PET waterproofing membrane and BAC waterproofing membrane? What is the commonality? Is BAC a PET?
- BAC is not equal to PET, carcass material is not the same, and BAC also fiberglass tire coil.
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range