Product Product Name: Titanium Dioxide
Molecular Weight: 79.90
Description: White powder
Properties of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
it is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with Aluminium, Silicon compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Introduction of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
Titanium Dioxide R216 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial, and automotive applications.
Specification of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
TiO2 Content, %
Tint-reducing Power European Unit
Oil Absorption, g/100g
105ºC Moisture, %
Specific Resistance, Ω·cm
Solution in Water, %
Residue (45μm), %
Rutile Content, %
Packing of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
25Kg/PP bag; 22MT/20'FCL without pallet, 20MT/20'FCL with pallet
- Q:Paint, PE and, PU paint, what is the difference
- Unsaturated resin coating (PE). Its advantages: 1, with good hardness, can reach 3H above 2, the finish can make a high gloss 3, wear, acid, heat resistance 4, full Very high degree
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:Is the paint and the paste the same thing?
- The color paste is not a paint, but a pigment paste, used to paint the paint, that is, one of the components of the paint
- Q:What is grafted polymer?
- Basic definition: Graft copolymer: A copolymer of a side chain of a polymer segment that is different from the main chain chemical structure on certain atoms of the polymer backbone, referred to as a graft copolymer, Such as grafted neoprene, SBS graft copolymer. Description: The so-called graft copolymerization refers to the macromolecule chain through the chemical bond to the appropriate branch or functional side of the reaction, the formation of the product is called graft copolymer. The properties of the graft copolymer are determined by the composition, structure, length and number of branches of the backbone and branches. The long branches of the grafted counterparts are similar to the blends, the branches are short and the larger grafts are similar to the random copolymers. By copolymerization, two different properties of the polymer can be grafted together to form a special graft. Therefore, the graft modification of the polymer has become a simple and effective method to expand the application of polymer and improve the performance of polymer materials.
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- Toner is a dry paint, also known as pastry, the biggest feature is that no need to add thinner to reconcile the coating directly on the screen, the hue of the mutual mixing is also carried out directly on the screen, with paint painting both oil painting Heavy and colorful watercolor Smart feeling, and the painting is convenient, unique painting effect, by the Western painter's respected.
- Q:Epson 7908 and 9908, useful for the supply of dye ink
- Can be used, the dye is smoother than the pigment ink
- Q:Master! What are the differences between the topcoats, the primer and the latex paint?
- In general, the interior paint of the primer is called alkali-resistant primer, its role is mainly filled with brush magnetic surface, there is a certain resistance to water and moisture; if most of the interior decoration does not require primer, the external wall is necessary Primer! Latex paint, which is usually the sense of the topcoat can be divided into functional latex paint, and the general latex paint (also known as engineering latex paint), a little latex paint (functional latex paint) can be waterproof, Anti-crack, anti-bacterial effect of anti-mildew, and the general latex paint is just a whitening and covering function, compared to the wall of lime, just can not afford to powder!
- Q:What is the difference between home improvement paint and engineering paint?
- Environmental protection, in today's society has been advocating. The development of the paint industry in order to comply with this era, but also gradually into environmentally friendly paint. To distinguish between engineering paint and household paint, environmental protection is also the most critical part. Since it is used for engineering paint, the price is not cheap, the film forming price is almost, but the engineering paint is also a certain advantage, such as hard and firm, brushing a larger area, easy construction operation, is the preferred material for modern construction projects. The environmental performance of household paint, presumably Xiaobian not say, we all know how good the environmental protection of household paint in the end!
- Q:What do I do with Poster Paint?
- you can use poster paints to paint any type of paper or soft wood. the important thing to remember is that the poster paint like tempera paint is water based so the will wash off with water. poster paint is really good for posters and little kid arts & crafts.
- Q:What does the theoretical strength of the polymer include?
- For a polymer, assuming that the macromolecules are neatly arranged, the 5 × (10) ^ (14) macromolecule chains will be added per square centimeter cross section, so that the tensile strength of the section will reach 25 × (10) ^ (10) ) Dyne / cm, or 25 × (10) ^ (4) kg / cm². This value is the highest theoretical strength value for the polymer. The actual strength of the polymer is only 1/10 to 1/100 of this value.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range